The Chatterbox > Gaming

wut specturr'z playing

(1/25) > >>

Spectere:
Kind of a personal spinoff to vlad's gaming threads.

Current 2019 goals:

1. Focus on Doom tricks. I've recently managed to pull off a series of both guided and guideless glides while playing casually (MAKE SENSE OF THAT), so I might as well keep at it and start lowering my time. I'm not aiming for WR, but some nice PBs would be pretty fantastic.

2. Hyrule Warriors grinding. I'd like to get as many characters to at least level 100 as possible. Link is already there, with his closest runners (Zelda, Skull Kid, Impa, Linkle) sitting in the mid-70s to low-80s. I'd also like to clear the first four adventure maps (the first one is already done, so that leaves the Great Sea, as well as the Master Quest versions of the classic and Great Sea maps).

3. Horizon: Zero Dawn. I bought the definitive edition cheap when I picked up my PS4 Pro but I have yet to play it. That needs to change.

4. (added 2019-02-13) Rebel Galaxy.. Had a ton of fun with this a couple years ago and just never picked it up again. Whoops.

vladgd:
By doom tricks do you mean something like...this?

I mean it's quake...but yknow, when I think tricks, I think Q3 defrag.

Spectere:
Nooooope, haha. Well, not yet, anyway. Q3A people are on a whole 'nother level entirely.

I'm aiming more for speedrunning stuff, sort of like this: Invalid Tweet ID

Spectere:
Added Rebel Galaxy. Thanks for the reminder, vlad. :P

vladgd:
It's a criminally underlooked game. Only $20 (at launch, not sure about now), great music, fun combat, nice progression. It's a little on the repetitive side, but it's all good. I think I bought whatever the fastest ship in the game was, avoiding combat and doing the high end non combat missions till I could afford some of the big boats.

Really enjoyed my time with it. Sequels plz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version