Author Topic: Bloodstained  (Read 2991 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Bloodstained
« on: October 07, 2019, 10:04:36 AM »
So, I acquired a copy of Bloodstained. And holy hell, I'm loving this. Looks like I've finally found something to sink my teeth into for a while. It's rare these days for a game to just immediately pull me in. I'm not sinking every waking moment into the game, but that's a good thing because it means I might not burn out on it nearly as quickly as I often do for other games.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Bloodstained
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 10:39:11 AM »
I miiiiiight have backed this. ;)

And yeah, it's so freaking good. I really need to find some more time to sink into this sucker.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 08:45:03 AM »
Well, I just hit my first issue. Got to the upper part of the library, with all the traps. Just booted the game up, left the save point just outside the shortcut to the upper part, and now I just get a black screen when I enter the upper part :/

But yeah, I never really got into the castlevania games before. I've played a bit of sotn and such, but never really spent the time to get into the games, so this is pretty much my first real foray into them (yeah, ok, not technically a castlevania, but it might as well be.)

I really like the mechanics in the game. It seems like farming ingredients is kinda tedious (I know you can buy them after you've crafted them, but even so). To the point that the second book I took out from the library was the luck one. But even with that, I haven't hit a point yet where I really need to farm anything so whatever.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 02:50:19 AM »
I recently played the hell out of this game. Completed 100% on hard currently, and am just trying to craft every item and food item and level up all my shards. Game is absolutely amazing.