Author Topic: New car!  (Read 146 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
New car!
« on: October 21, 2019, 09:46:38 PM »
So I ended up getting my first brand spanking new, straight off the showroom, 14 miles on the clock car tonight.

2019 Honda Civic EX Sedan. Has a few features! I like it!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zephlar

• Not Banned (Yet!)
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • Ranalli Photography & Design, LLC
Re: New car!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 09:22:33 AM »
Now that you have a civic, in typical Youngstown fashion you must throw a body kit on it now and add a rice burner exhaust.

Honda's are great cars. Very nice gonna last you a long time. My Accord was one of my favorite cars never had any engine problems.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: New car!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 12:09:02 PM »
You forgot the little detail where you have to pay more for the body kit and muffler than you paid for the car itself. :P But yeah, I have my body kit on order. I even managed to find an old ironing board to use as a wing.

In all seriousness, this is actually my second Civic. My last car was a pretty blue 2012 EX Coupe:

Quite a bit more road noise, not quite as peppy, but still a fantastic vehicle.

And yeah, I remember reading somewhere that Hondas are some of the cheapest cars to own due to their reliability, and after owning one for seven years I can honestly believe it. Funny to think that GM had the exact same thing going for them with the S-series Saturns and even the earlier Cavaliers and Sunfires, but we all know how badly they pissed that away.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯