Author Topic: The Thread of Excessive Rage  (Read 1380 times)

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
Re: The Thread of Excessive Rage
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2020, 09:06:24 PM »
Absolute bullshit, cops go on with.

Long story short, went out to have drinks with some friends, had a DD (Designated driver) and someone wanted me to demo my stereo. (Which I'm more than happy to do, cause I take pride in my car audio)
Showed the system, owner of the pub didn't like it and called the cops. Cops came, and told me to take a breathalyzer. Of course I wont pass it, because I'm at a fucking bar, drinking with friends and I have a DD. They claim it as "Because I was sitting in the front seat of my car (While giving a demo of my stereo), they consider it a DUI. Yet...My car is parked, in a parking lot, without the engine running, while I demo my stereo.
So, went through court bullshit, judge saw how bullshit the charges were and withdrew everything. Dumbest part. I still had to pay the $500 for impound fees, and 800 fucking dollars to reinstate my license. For something I DIDN'T FUCKING DO. Absolute fucking bullshit. The laws and the judicial system are absolutely fucked. I tried for WEEKS to fix everything and prove to them I shouldn't  be penalized for something I didn't do, but alas, I still had to pay $1200 to get my license and driving privileges  back, for a crime I didn't commit. All because the cop wanted to pull a heavy on me and be a piece of shit. Fuck this country and these stupid fucking "laws". Nothing more than a cash grab. Beyond annoying.

Zephlar

• Not Banned (Yet!)
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • Ranalli Photography & Design, LLC
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 02:43:14 PM »
Absolute bullshit, cops go on with.

Long story short, went out to have drinks with some friends, had a DD (Designated driver) and someone wanted me to demo my stereo. (Which I'm more than happy to do, cause I take pride in my car audio)
Showed the system, owner of the pub didn't like it and called the cops. Cops came, and told me to take a breathalyzer. Of course I wont pass it, because I'm at a fucking bar, drinking with friends and I have a DD. They claim it as "Because I was sitting in the front seat of my car (While giving a demo of my stereo), they consider it a DUI. Yet...My car is parked, in a parking lot, without the engine running, while I demo my stereo.
So, went through court bullshit, judge saw how bullshit the charges were and withdrew everything. Dumbest part. I still had to pay the $500 for impound fees, and 800 fucking dollars to reinstate my license. For something I DIDN'T FUCKING DO. Absolute fucking bullshit. The laws and the judicial system are absolutely fucked. I tried for WEEKS to fix everything and prove to them I shouldn't  be penalized for something I didn't do, but alas, I still had to pay $1200 to get my license and driving privileges  back, for a crime I didn't commit. All because the cop wanted to pull a heavy on me and be a piece of shit. Fuck this country and these stupid fucking "laws". Nothing more than a cash grab. Beyond annoying.

That is horrible. What a piece of shit. Our local news here in Altanta broke a story on a cop who pulls similar bullshit that despite being innocent cost citizens time and money. Like when they destroyed this guys home to get a shoplifter and the resident got zero assistance for the damage. It's disgusting.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2020, 07:39:53 PM »
Absolutely fucking ridiculous. How fucking retarded has this world become. Seriously.

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2020, 09:30:12 PM »
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to "tragedy" I've lost this year, a bunch of people I know have lost this year, employees dropping like flies to covid, it's kinda normal now.

I even got it good, but even knowing that, I'm losing sanity by the week. Figure it shouldn't be much to iunno...go out and hang with people, but it just isn't a thing anymore.

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2021, 05:15:53 PM »
Little late to the "party" but I've been seeing more about this recent news.

RIP DOOM, 2 of my top 5 rappers are now deceased. Nobody is even close to sounding remotely similar to this guy, he's as original as it comes. Big blow to great rap music. Madvillain is probably the greatest album ever made, and I think I listened to it on loop over and over doing multiple 40+ hour gaming sessions being the first person in my guild to hit level 70 in WoW TBC. So much so that when I think the burning crusade, I can't escape this album, they go hand in hand to me.

The man was true to character, as he would send in DOOM bots to play live shows for him, while scummy, it's really honest to the character. Let's also not forget the man before he turned into a supervillain. (kid in the red hoodie is DOOM)

Last time I was affected this much from a "celebrity" death was when Ryan Davis of Giant Bomb/Gamespot fame passed. Im not usually phased by this kind of news, but this one is a real downer for me. One more fuck you from 2020.

Just remember all caps when you spell the man name

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2021, 12:46:01 PM »
Kinda getting tired of people only bothering to message me when they need something.
"Fuck 2020, and Fuck FedEx."  -Bobbias

Zephlar

• Not Banned (Yet!)
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • Ranalli Photography & Design, LLC
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2021, 02:18:26 PM »
Kinda getting tired of people only bothering to message me when they need something.

Depends on who it is. If it's very close personal friends or family, yeah. If it's anything less than my expectations have already been removed. To be fair you're a really smart son of a bitch with a lot of answers.