Author Topic: What's been happing in our real lives?  (Read 4414 times)

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
What's been happing in our real lives?
« on: October 04, 2022, 11:11:39 AM »
i know this board isn't *too* active, but in the end we're still all friends and have a story to tell.
As for me, I decided to give up my life in Canada, including the car audio world, bass competitions and everything else I had going for me, to go back to the Philippines and live my life with my daughter. Supporting her and giving her a good life.
So currently, am in the Philippines, found myself a new amazing girlfriend, starting my own business and raising my daughter and I couldn't be happier.

What's everyone else been doing with their lives? I hope everyone is doing well and will continue to do so.

Feel free to share your personal life stories here, because I'm pretty sure everyone would like to know how others are doing and are wishing the best for everyone. <3 <3

vladgd

• View Profile
Re: What's been happing in our real lives?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 12:41:11 AM »
Outside of being blackout drunk, I don't feel super comfortable talking about my personal life to people I don't know in person. Currently just drinkin', workin', and slackin' off.

How you find learning the local language, what's it, tagalog? Or do enough people know english where it's not super mandatory?

I've always been super interested in language but haven't put in the effort to learn more than an alphabet or 3 mostly because here where I live, I rarely encounter anyone who isn't another american. Spanish would be handy every now and then, but besides that, there's no "need" thus, motivation isn't that high outside of taking it as a hobby.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 10:02:22 AM »
I've been learning a bit here and there, but not super mandatory because a majority of them already know English.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2023, 04:12:50 PM »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Don't give a fuck!!!
Hope all has been going well with you guys.
My business is half n half. Thriving, but I need to cater to the customers more for what they want. Simply, rice, chicken, spaghetti. That's what they like the most down here. So I've incorporated Canadian Poutine with their rice meals, because that's what they mainly enjoy down here.  In the end, still with the same girl and everything is absolutely amazing. Loving life and I hope all you sexy motherfuckers are doing good as well. Update me/us on your lives! Would be nice to see how everyone is doing!!

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2023, 09:00:07 AM »
I need to check in here more often.

Guess I should probably throw my hat in the ring: I have a (mostly) boomer shooter focused YouTube channel that's getting close to 1000 subs. Yay.

Don't give a fuck!!!

BANNED LMAO.

Hope all has been going well with you guys.
My business is half n half. Thriving, but I need to cater to the customers more for what they want. Simply, rice, chicken, spaghetti. That's what they like the most down here. So I've incorporated Canadian Poutine with their rice meals, because that's what they mainly enjoy down here.  In the end, still with the same girl and everything is absolutely amazing. Loving life and I hope all you sexy motherfuckers are doing good as well. Update me/us on your lives! Would be nice to see how everyone is doing!!

So you're bringing them in with the local cuisine and then hitting 'em with some poutine. Honestly sounds like a good way to do it, and you could end up converting some folks. ;D
"This is a machine for making cows."

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2023, 04:05:36 AM »
Tried and tried, but to no avail. Had to close the business down unfortunately. Was losing money and not making sales :(
So now am searching for some sort of work from home job, working remotely from here.
If you guys know of anything, feel free to let me know, money is starting to dwindle down and need to find something sooner than later, haha.

On a lighter note, unlocked a feat of strength not too long ago.
Drove up to a place called Buscalan wayyyyyyyy up in the mountains and got the signature tattoo from the famout tattoo artist "Whang Od". Google search her and you'll see why she's famous. Got pics and vids with her and was a pretty good experience, once in a lifetime opportunity.
IF you feel too lazy to google her, she's a tribewoman, last of her tribe, 106 years old and still to this day does the tattoos. Just an amazing experience.

PS - I subbed to your channel bud. :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 04:35:30 AM by NewF »