Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 479764 times)

dinnerroll

• View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #1125 on: March 02, 2008, 12:29:48 AM »
what's better? jolt electric blue or jolt cola?

ps. this site is awesome. do they have a store by you sneaky or were you talking about the site?
Quote from: Sharde
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 02, 2008, 12:39:45 AM »
Fuck, they took down the links to the episodes of Elfen lied and I was half way threw watching it ;_;.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 02, 2008, 01:02:41 AM »
I was talking about the store.. And typically they have Jolt now in these huge ass canisters with the screw on cap now.. if you head to jolt's website itself you can see.  They sell those at walgreens all around me.  The Bevmo is mostly liquor and alcohol, but they have a nice selection of rare or hard to find sodas and energy drinks.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

vladgd

« Reply #1128 on: March 02, 2008, 01:27:18 AM »
is there any jolt worth buying?

i tried the cola, silver, and cherry so far.

the cola is basically a pepsi in a giant can, the silver is sprite in a giant can, and the cherry isn't very tasty at all.

i mean, its not bad, but i can easily find another drink that i would rather buy.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 02, 2008, 01:33:49 AM »
Jolt ultra is awesome. and passionfruit. The only 2 I drink. I hate the cola haha
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1130 on: March 02, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »
Man, I need to get into competitive starcraft. I know nothing of anything near an advanced tactic. I've been wondering what the hell proxy gating is... I haven't been able to find anything clearly describing it.

I forget, can I still get online if I use a PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE CD key? I can't stand the computer's tactic of "rush ASAP". I simply cannot find a way to deal with it. Even the advanced players don't rush within like, the first 3 minutes. It's retarded, because while I'm trying to build my resource income, and I've made a couple units, they come in with just enough force to wipe out my defense, and proceed to rape my base. Even if I manage to beat them off, or they leave. I'm still screwed, because I have practically no resource income again, and I've got no defenses or anything. I hate it so much because it's just plain stupid. Plus, adapting to defend against early rushes will probably cause a problem later in the game when you need the extra resource income, and the expos. If you had to fortify each expo against a mad rush just as you establish it, you're never going to get anywhere. and once the opponant DOES strike, you won't have enough infrastructure to put up much of a defense.

Anyway, after watching that match Vlad, I've come to realize how much Goliaths rock. I never really knew how useful they were before, but grouped en masse with tanks and vultures, they kick serious ass. They RAPED those carriers with ease. Usually 3 or 4 carriers is a rather large problem, but he just ate those things for lunch.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 02, 2008, 02:19:37 PM »
Joey started a game of FF8 today. I'm his adviser. I know too many exploits in that game.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 02, 2008, 02:38:34 PM »
Should be pretty easy to find? What site were you using?

All u c and the new T.V. links. Both (Elfen Lied) are down.

vladgd

« Reply #1133 on: March 02, 2008, 04:48:07 PM »
Man, I need to get into competitive starcraft. I know nothing of anything near an advanced tactic. I've been wondering what the hell proxy gating is... I haven't been able to find anything clearly describing it.

proxy gating is when the protoss player builds a stargate outside of his own base (a proxy) so his zealots can get to the enemy base faster, this is a rush tactic.

I forget, can I still get online if I use a PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE CD key?

you know, starcraft is easy to find and dirt cheap.

Anyway, after watching that match Vlad, I've come to realize how much Goliaths rock.

without goliaths, terran would be utterly screwed for any real anti air defense.  and don't say valkrys, they suck, and nobody uses them.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1134 on: March 02, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »
Well, as I've mentioned millions of times before, I don't always have cash ready to buy something, even if it is dirt cheap.

I used to own it, but my disk got BADLY damaged, and we threw it out. We kept the case, in case we ever wanted to re-install it using our CD key, but since then (years have passed :/) we've lost the case. I can usually locate my brood wars disk, but that doesn't exactly help me.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1135 on: March 02, 2008, 07:16:49 PM »
One time I was playing either duvel or logicow at Starcraft and I tried to surround my base with missile turrets and bunkers =D

(epic fail)

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1136 on: March 02, 2008, 08:46:18 PM »
I've never played Starcraft before, but watching that was neat. It looked pretty cool. It was like a futuristic Age of Empires. Also, why did they give the winner a big piece of cardboard and some flowers? What the hell? What a lame prize.

Also, I watched the Matrix for the first time in years today, and it made a lot more sense than it used to, especially considering I asked my girlfriend a lot of stuff about the movie cause it still didn't make much sense, rofl. Pretty tight movie though, I like it a lot more than I used to, now that I understand WHY it's so cool, past all the bullet dodging and showy effects.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

dinnerroll

• View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 02, 2008, 09:51:34 PM »
shoutcast is live if anyone is interested

http://65.28.139.172:8000/listen.pls
Quote from: Sharde
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1138 on: March 03, 2008, 03:06:21 AM »
Actually? I didn't think there would be anyone on these forums who hadn't played it, haha. But yeah in Korea they take it really fucking seriously. He probably got some money too.

Yeah, at the level they were playing at, there was almost definitely money involved. There used to be 2 TV channels in Korea dedicated to starcraft, 24/7, now there's only 1. Playing starcraft can make those guys good money, and even win them scholarships.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1139 on: March 03, 2008, 04:23:59 AM »
well, i wish they had a special channel here in north america for stuff like that.

i mean, i wasn't much for stuff like soccer, football, baseball, and the like, but i can get behind starcraft.

like i can't understand how people can stand up yelling at the tv because their football team is losing, but i can see myself yelling at jaedong if he doesn't pull his drones out in time when bisu storms all over them.