Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 465736 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #1200 on: March 06, 2008, 10:54:18 PM »
Bobbias: Same thing happened when I got my wisdom teeth out. However, they gave me great pain meds :D

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1201 on: March 07, 2008, 04:38:57 AM »
They gave me a couple Tylenol 3's. Luckily, the pain has almost completely gone away, except for a bit of soreness in the jaw. It kinda feels like I got punched by someone right on the jaw. The gaping holes in my mouth bug me a bit when I eat something, and have to try not to get food into them, and any weird movement of my tongue (ie. to direct food, or to get a bit that's in them out of them) causes some pain, but it's not that bad..

Surprisingly, the IV I got was not as bad as I thought it would be. I figured it's hurt more than a normal injection, but except when they had to adjust the thing, it only hurt when they first put it in. Of course, I'd had a bit of laughing gas, and some Diazepam/Valium (I believe.) Oddly enough, I have absolutely no idea where they put the IV. I never really got to clearly see where it was, and I don't remember the pain well enough, because of the stuff in the IV, and there's nowhere on my arm that hurts, or shows any outward signs of it, lol.

Well, at least I don't have to worry about those cavities giving me another toothache, and maybe I won't need my wisdom teeth out, since there'll be more room in my jaw now (2 of the teeth were the last molar on each side, so there's a gap between my teeth and my wisdom teeth on both sides now). The other one is 2 teeth back from the last molar on the right side of my jaw.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1202 on: March 07, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »
Bobbias: Same thing happened when I got my wisdom teeth out. However, they gave me great pain meds :D

Haha, druggie.

Just kidding, I was the same way  :P

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 07, 2008, 04:21:23 PM »
I can't believe people think God of War 2 had a good story, also I can't spell for shit today.

vladgd

« Reply #1204 on: March 08, 2008, 12:06:57 AM »
its really awkward having a bisexual friend who happens to be attracted to me, come over and stay for two days.

i mean, the guy has a lady friend he is sorta with, but that isn't really doing anything.

on the good side, i slept in the basement, so i got no awkward attempts at man love.

if he was an attractive girl, things would be different, but not with my luck.

ohh and he showed me this, it looks interesting so im going along with it.

http://www.erepublik.com/

aparently /v/(as a /v/irgin i should know these things) plays it, so yea.  im located in Srinagar, Pakistan.

*edit*

ohh, so i get a cancer sore on the back left side of my tongue about two weeks ago, it heals, i go a week with no problems...then it decides to come back, on the other side.

bitch
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 02:51:55 AM by vladgd »

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1205 on: March 08, 2008, 12:12:33 AM »
Just got back from my friend's party, we played Taboo and Apples to Apples and stuff, it was fun. My girlfriend kept being emo, though, so it was hard to enjoy myself at times >_>

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: March 08, 2008, 01:38:48 AM »
http://www.erepublik.com/

aparently /v/(as a /v/irgin i should know these things) plays it, so yea.  im located in Srinagar, Pakistan.

That's old, I don't think many people still do it.

Also I just found out I failed the morals test and am not getting a job, which is shitty. I guess if someone takes 5 dollars worth of merchandise I should beat those fuckers to death for their sins against the company.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1207 on: March 08, 2008, 11:29:04 AM »
Also I just found out I failed the morals test and am not getting a job, which is shitty. I guess if someone takes 5 dollars worth of merchandise I should beat those fuckers to death for their sins against the company.

That blows. In a book I read recently for English the author talked about how ridiculous those moral tests are (and also urine samples).

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1208 on: March 08, 2008, 11:41:07 AM »
Be thankful it's not hair samples. They can detect if someone's smoked pot months after a person has stopped, with drug tests on hair. (Well, depending on the hair length and such, I believe.)

But you know, I think that's something else different between Canada and the US. I've only heard of drug tests in Canada for jobs like cops and stuff, as opposed to more normal jobs. I've never heard of someone going for a normal job and needing to provide a urine sample. (Though I did have had a bit of an ethics test when I applied at Elcan. I felt bad for answering "yes" to "I feel my social life is better when I hang out at bars." :/)

Also, this blows. I haven't had a half-decent night's sleep in 3 or 4 days now. I can't seem to sleep for more than an hour or 2 before waking up again, and taking an hour to get back to sleep (if I do at all). And my days have been rather mixed, considering I've been feeling crappy either because of the painkillers making me nauseas, being really hungry, because we don't have much food, and I have trouble eating some stuff since I've still got some tender gaping holes in my mouth.  I really need to sleep, but my GF will be calling between 1 and 2, so that's not even worth it any more. I'm running on a mix of jittery tired energy from lack of sleep, caffeine from the coke I'm drinking, and a bit of the left over effects of the last T3's I took.

Holy crap, I just noticed: Today at just after 2 AM we set a new record in the number of people online at once. Now we're up to 18. However, this place is still fucking dead. Everyone needs to post more, instead of lurking.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 01:17:26 PM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 08, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »
Brawl comes out at midnight tonight, going to more then likely go to the release. Other then that I've got homework to finish, which is a pain.

vladgd

« Reply #1210 on: March 08, 2008, 05:09:34 PM »
the only game i got at release (at midnight, in a blizzard...pun unintended for said game) was WoW:TBC.

waiting in a line with some 50 or so people in a meijers store, at midnight, with utter shit blizzard weather, ohh yea i am crazy.

and apparently, the part of pakistan i happen to be in, has a grand total of 7 people living there, including myself.

*edit* to mention, this erepublik stuff looks pretty cool.  you don't need to invest much time in it each day, and you can work towards taking over the world.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 07:45:15 PM by vladgd »

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 08, 2008, 09:34:37 PM »
Hah, you guys and your weather. It's finally starting to feel like spring here in washington, temperatures are breaking 50, and it's actually sunny :3

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1212 on: March 08, 2008, 09:35:03 PM »
Rock Banding it up. 2 of my bro's friends are over. We only have Vocals, Guitar, and Drums, but it's still fun.

And we just got a BOATLOAD of fucking snow today :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 08, 2008, 10:03:58 PM »
Hah, you guys and your weather. It's finally starting to feel like spring here in washington, temperatures are breaking 50, and it's actually sunny :3

It's like 60 here and people still say it's chilly.

vladgd

« Reply #1214 on: March 08, 2008, 10:11:02 PM »
give me 7 degrees, no wind, and im not going to complain.

20 degrees and wind, and i will bitch all day long.