Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 465453 times)

vladgd

Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #1245 on: March 13, 2008, 08:34:46 AM »
&feature=related

watch this lets play, surprisingly entertaining, and a nice way to kill time if you have nothing better to be doing.

DEE KAY

DONKEY KONG

also, lol @ tactical cropping

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1246 on: March 13, 2008, 08:58:00 AM »
Same, I can understand her turning the car off, because she didn't want some idiot running off with a baby. 

Yeah. She locked the car. It had an alarm on. She wasn't even inside the store. Jesus Christ, how fucking stupid can the cops be. There was no evidence of neglect or abuse! Unless the judge is a fucking moron, the cops are going to look like a bunch of retards in court.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: March 13, 2008, 11:53:16 AM »
Speaking of smallish cars with serious power

Friend of mine just picked up a 2008 Mini Cooper, fully decked out. THAT THING is a small car with serious power. Though the back seat is more a novelty then anything. God forbid someone other then the driver and passenger are in it.

Also: We have a Magnum. With a hemi. It's not small, but it has a shitton of power as well.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1248 on: March 13, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »
Coopers don't have particularly powerful engines.  They're fast for the same reason that my Saturn is a bit zippy -- they're small and light cars.

The top of the line Coopers come fitted with 1.6L 171hp I4s.  The Saturn Sky Red Line is a tad bit heavier (only about 200lbs) but pushes 260hp.  If you were to slap a Corvette's engine into it you'd wind up with a frightening amount of power for a small car.

Also, Magnum with a Hemi.  Want.
"This is a machine for making cows."

vladgd

« Reply #1249 on: March 13, 2008, 07:59:50 PM »
just look at this bugger

now give me one, that is around 4 feet tall, with average human intelligence, and a way of talking, ohh and mad coffee making skills.

MY COFFEE SPIDER FRIENDDDDDD!!111

uhh yea, i haven't had caffeine in a while...

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1250 on: March 13, 2008, 08:55:25 PM »
I took a nice four-hour nap today. It was nice. Now I really need to study for my Precalc test tomorrow, but I don't wanna. D:

I want more cupcakes.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: March 14, 2008, 02:00:39 AM »
just look at this bugger

now give me one, that is around 4 feet tall, with average human intelligence, and a way of talking, ohh and mad coffee making skills.

MY COFFEE SPIDER FRIENDDDDDD!!111

uhh yea, i haven't had caffeine in a while...

this is so amazing

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 14, 2008, 02:40:47 AM »
That's the first spider I've seen in a while that didn't make me go D:

I think if I found one of those in real life I'd attempt to tame it and call it my own.

Kulli

« Reply #1253 on: March 14, 2008, 06:07:33 AM »
I got my glasses yesterday.

vladgd

« Reply #1254 on: March 14, 2008, 08:19:57 AM »
glasses are weird.  i was embarrassed to wear them when i first got mine, but time passes, and i honestly don't notice them for the most part.

i do look sexier with them off however, but theres no fucking way im getting contacts.  i had a subscription for contacts, so all i needed to do was put them in and i could leave...i ended up leaving without the contacts because they wouldn't fucking let me have them if i couldn't get them in.  so basically, i wasted an hour of piddling around trying to get those motherfuckers in, only to end up with frustration and nothing.

SORRY I CAN NOT SPREAD MY EYES OPEN AS WIDE AS YOU CAN PEEL THEM WHILE JAMMING A PIECE OF PLASTIC IN MY EYE!

im better off going commando son.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1255 on: March 14, 2008, 09:05:36 AM »
Yeah, I don't think I'd ever be able to stick contacts in my eyes... But then again, if things keep going they way they are, I'll be the only one of my friends who doesn't need glasses when I'm old.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1256 on: March 14, 2008, 10:32:27 AM »
you know what, i want to post something, but ive nothing more to say at the moment.  save for me trying to find the full version of a certain image, and it will take me a while to track it down(g'darned artist posting cropped version on deviantart, FFFFFFF).  i will post a differant image, and say g'night, because i am about to go to bed at 10:30 am.

also, i realised i look like one dem furreh people(AVATAR, SIG, BOTH DRAGONEY WOMANZ!).  consult image below.

this was better put in the retardeder thread, but im tired, SO IT STAYS HERE NIGGERS>!

also i guess im a faggot for liking cute stuff now, and i have to cope with this somehow.  its as if i have cancer, CRY WITH ME NOW~!!11c.cnnvannn  china

and another edit before my  internets megahurtz goes down again

also to make me feel better for being a scalefag, even though spectere still loves me.

TRAWN PAUL TWOU TWOUSAND TAWAND TWAIT

i need a slightly smaller gold star inside of my current gold star for this post as i have no dignity left

well i do, as in embaressing shit i can tell yall.  lets see, what can i spill today.

okok, i got one.  i do happen to enjoy it when someone is playing around with my hair and making it up in differant hair doos while im busy doing something else, say watching tv, drawing, vidya, ect. 

ok i could have said something more embaressing, but this will come in due time, if ever, so eat my pencil lead!

and yes, i did edit this post some 10 times, and my average post goes for at least two edits.  ohh do i edit posts, alot, and by alot, i mean alot.

NO I AM NOT ON CAFFEINE MISTER CARL,  I HAVE NOT HAD CAFFEINE IN SEVERAL DAYS.  but i did save a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.

thank you mister president, are you a bad enough dude to save the dudes who aren't bad enough dudes to save the president?

lets find out, one, twohoo, three, CRUNCH, three.

speaking of cinnamon toast crunch, i need to post an image of my sexah face on this herr webmajigger.  i could like, be wearing pants, and a fucking t shirt.  FUCH YESSsaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssfmmmmmm

ok, i do little manchesternewenglandwhatisthesquare

maby i should get off the internets now and proceed to dream about womanz, vidya, tron paul, scalie womanz, more tron paul, and swedish rap, complete with swede womans playin vidya while eating candy.

NIGHT/MORNING/TRON SPEKCUTRNURT!

BARRTTERTEIS RECHARYTHCNG!

(to note, i don't do drugs, and add spider dominatrix girls to that list)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 10:52:31 AM by vladgd »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1257 on: March 14, 2008, 11:45:35 AM »
also to make me feel better for being a scalefag, even though spectere still loves me.

:3

i need a slightly smaller gold star inside of my current gold star for this post as i have no dignity left

Nah, you can have another bigg'un.
"This is a machine for making cows."

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1258 on: March 14, 2008, 03:23:50 PM »
Going to go see my school's spring musical tonight. Gonna sneak in backstage so I don't have to pay. Should be interesting, it's Singin' In The Rain.

Then I'm going over to my friend's house to try Brawl, which I haven't played yet. I can't wait to get my hands on that game.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1259 on: March 14, 2008, 04:01:38 PM »
Going to go see my school's spring musical tonight. Gonna sneak in backstage so I don't have to pay. Should be interesting, it's Singin' In The Rain.

Then I'm going over to my friend's house to try Brawl, which I haven't played yet. I can't wait to get my hands on that game.

I'm the only person who isn't likely to get to try it any time soon... :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x