Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 479897 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #1320 on: March 23, 2008, 04:28:55 AM »
Thank the lord [or whoever] for Showtime.

A 2 hour feature on Suicide Girls.... a group of them at a Villa in Italy, doing photoshoots. WOO
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

vladgd

« Reply #1321 on: March 23, 2008, 11:18:56 AM »
sir spectere

i figure this would be something worth looking at, if say your blackberry keyboard got a little annoying to type on.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/8193/

*edit*  new sig boeih.  not quite sure if im going to keep it the way it is, but a change in sig was needed, i had that old one for a while.

speaking of that, im going the classic "i used this avatar for the entirety of my several years of posting on arch0wl.com" route for the next few days, or till pom kicks my ass.

*double edit*

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/a11e/

i love this website, the only place i know where you can buy awesome stuff like this.

The Keystroker emulates a keyboard and mouse and periodically makes random mouse movements and types out odd garbage text and phrases. A simple jumper setting allows you to choose between either keyboard garbage typing, annoying mouse movements or both. An adjustment pot sets the duration between "events". We recommend you don't set it too frequently so as to extend the agony. Your hapless co-worker pal will think his computer has been possessed or infected by a destructive virus. As he writhes in anger and furiously dials tech support you can rest easy with a job well done.

i swear, i must buy one of these when i have $25 laying around.

**eerR**rrff

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/a2e2/

another thing worth looking at

okokok last thing im linking

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/travelpower/7d34/

theres a ton of cool shit on this site, LOOK AT IT ALL!

I LIED

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/japanfan/982f/

GOD DAMNIT THAT IS THE BEST INVENTION EVER, and its only $10.00

INFINATE PORTABLE BUBBLEWRAP!!>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 01:41:22 PM by vladgd »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1322 on: March 23, 2008, 01:50:06 PM »
sir spectere

i figure this would be something worth looking at, if say your blackberry keyboard got a little annoying to type on.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/8193/

Holy crap, that wins so hard.

*edit*  new sig boeih.  not quite sure if im going to keep it the way it is, but a change in sig was needed, i had that old one for a while.

lol mungyodance 2:

Hurray for Axer. :)

speaking of that, im going the classic "i used this avatar for the entirety of my several years of posting on arch0wl.com" route for the next few days, or till pom kicks my ass.

I miss Pom already...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/a11e/

i love this website, the only place i know where you can buy awesome stuff like this.

Hehehehehehehe...

Imagine putting that inside of a computer and using one of the onboard USB headers (intended for front/side/top USB ports) to connect it.  Talk about hard to spot!
"This is a machine for making cows."

dinnerroll

• View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: March 23, 2008, 02:39:32 PM »
Nothing like the experience of my mom taking us to church without my dad and coming home to hear my parents fight on a lovely easter sunday.
Quote from: Sharde
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 23, 2008, 03:15:00 PM »
I went to church today. There were two parents and their two infants sitting behind me. I thought the babies would never shut up. I was right.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: March 23, 2008, 06:10:40 PM »
I love Thinkgeek so much. 8)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1326 on: March 23, 2008, 09:14:59 PM »
Thank god my family isn't religious... I think that church is a gigantic waste of time. I mean fuck, you're supposed to be able to pray at any time, anywhere. You're not supposed to have the mindset that you only think about god and pray in church.. That goes against what Jesus said in the first place :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: March 23, 2008, 10:53:21 PM »
So I got candy and a 50 dollar gift certificate to gamestop. I'm thinking of getting No Moe Heroes tomorrow, but I'm not all that sure. Should I just wait till I get my new PC set up and buy CoD4 or is NMH really worth it (I've heard a lot of mixed things after the hype died down).

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: March 23, 2008, 10:54:10 PM »
Get it. I don't even have a Wii, and I want it, very badly. Therefore, you must obtain it in my place. :V

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1329 on: March 24, 2008, 02:04:59 AM »
I think religion is bullshit, but necessary bullshit.  It was used to keep people in line back in the day (look at what Muhammed managed to do.  He knew people would be gullible enough to believe him at that time period, and he manipulated many people into participating in one of the hugest conquests evar), and still succeeds in doing so today (although, not as well as it originally did).  ah hell uh oh i bet this post is "politically incorrect" i'd better stop

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: March 24, 2008, 02:23:12 AM »
So I got candy and a 50 dollar gift certificate to gamestop. I'm thinking of getting No Moe Heroes tomorrow, but I'm not all that sure. Should I just wait till I get my new PC set up and buy CoD4 or is NMH really worth it (I've heard a lot of mixed things after the hype died down).

What hype? The game didn't have any. And reviews of it were mostly low.

That said, it's an amazing game. Most of the reviews tried to compare it to Grand Theft Auto or other ridiculous things. It's a seriously old school game that is easily one of the most geniously written anythings ever.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1331 on: March 24, 2008, 03:07:49 AM »
I think religion is bullshit, but necessary bullshit.  It was used to keep people in line back in the day (look at what Muhammed managed to do.  He knew people would be gullible enough to believe him at that time period, and he manipulated many people into participating in one of the hugest conquests evar), and still succeeds in doing so today (although, not as well as it originally did).  ah hell uh oh i bet this post is "politically incorrect" i'd better stop

That's pretty well in line with the way I see things too.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1332 on: March 24, 2008, 05:20:28 AM »
guess im lucky with the religion thing.  my mom is christian, my dad is somewhere inbetween athiest and agnostic (i THINK the exact term is agnostic athiesm, but its a bit to complicating for me to wrap my head around.), my sister is christian(or some branch of the religion, but its nothing wacky), and i believe the same things as my dad.

mom goes to church, sister believes in what she believes in, dad and i don't bother with that stuff.  our family gets along great, no conflict whatsoever on any front, let alone religion. even when i do bring it up, it ends up going into a conversation on how other families don't seem to have the acceptance that people believe in different things. 

now i will say i am spoiled for many things, but this alone is what i am most thankful for.  who needs cool stuff when your family gets along fine, and life is good.

too damn bad world piece isn't going to happen, it just further delays the advances we could be having in technology.  no sir, i don't give a damn in what you believe in, you don't need to blow up that school bus full of children.  ohh the primitive world we live in.  i watch too much star trek =/

that aside, i woke up, fappd' thought about making a sandwitch, now i kind of want a sandwitch, and a korg kp3.

and avatar changed for mister spectere, so he can get his fap on at work in front of his boss, while his boss is on his grill making some philly cheesesteak and watching professional poker on a giant projector screen tv, with picture in picture of spectere fappan.

also, whats with this 17+ guests lurkin and nobody posting.  i can probably list 10 or so people who post, are these other people just shy?

*edit* gatdamn 22 people, but im the only dude editing mah post/making a ram topic/pokermans

*edit* 25, durrrrrr

*edit* 26, ok somebody is just pissing with me now.  there can't be that many people, it has to be either bots, or some jackass reading these edits.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 08:56:28 AM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1333 on: March 24, 2008, 05:37:42 AM »
Well, my mom was raised roman catholic, my dad, I don't know. Neither of them go to church or care about any of that. I was raised in a catholic school, but specifically raised to be able to make my own choices. I understand the catholic/christian faith, but I'd prefer to think that whether or not god exists doesn't make any difference anyway.

I don't think you can prove whether god exists or not anyway. Every single argument I've heard from both the atheism and the theism sides can be refuted. Nothing is concrete, and I don't believe there IS a way to prove it. I'd like to think that instead of getting all worked up about whether god exists or not, we should find our own morals. I believe that regardless of who he was, Jesus had some good ideas. I don't believe that the church is what Jesus would have wanted it to be, so I ignore much of what the church has to say about things. I may not read the bible, but I know quite a good amount about it, thanks to going to catholic schools all my life. I agree with many of the teachings of Jesus, and the ones I don't agree with, I have my own ideas of. If god really does exist, I'll find out when I die, and he can judge me however he's supposed to judge me. I can only hope that if he does exist, he judges fairly and justly, and that he's more the forgiving god that jesus describes, than the vengeful god of the jews.

And if he doesn't exist, well, no loss for me. I haven't been a saint, and who knows if I would go to heaven. Not existing is just like you never existed in the first place. It's like how you can wake up after a night of heaving drinking and forget parts, or all of the night. Those things you forgot are like they never happened, according to your memory. Think about that happening to you for all eternity. You don't exist. Sure, people around you will still feel the effects of you living, but for you, it's like being asleep eternally without dreaming. You simply don't exist.

Ok, I'm stopping now because this is turning into yet ANOTHER wall of text. I've got this insane habit of doing that when I've been up all night. :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: March 24, 2008, 09:37:40 AM »
What hype? The game didn't have any. And reviews of it were mostly low.

I guess I meant 4chon hype, but I haven't played a good hack n slash game in a while and I was wondering if this was worth it. Plus I heard devil may cry 4 wasn't as good as 3 was, which is disappointing.