Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 484981 times)

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #1335 on: March 24, 2008, 11:00:47 AM »
Organized religion / monotheism is bullshit, in my opinion.  I don't hate people who follow these types of religions; it's their own choice, but I hate people who try and push their beliefs on others (missionaries and such).

My mom is a Roman Catholic who takes religion seriously, you couldn't have a solid argument with her without her avoiding the argument or filling it with ad hominem.  My dad and brother aren't religious, and my sister is a Christian who feels that the modern church isn't what Jesus would have wanted.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: March 24, 2008, 02:58:12 PM »
I think I've might have been scammed, but I do have 2 large home speakers now for about 100 dollars. Considering they wanted 400 and I could probably get 200 for them I think I might be ok.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: March 24, 2008, 04:06:34 PM »
Vlad: I saw that last night too, there were a ridiculous amount of guests. I wonder what the deal was :s

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 24, 2008, 04:41:27 PM »
Meh, from what I've heard it was a scam and they're probably only worth 100 (what I paid). I might be able to sell them to a friends girlfriend, so I really hope that pulls threw. Shit sucks, I was so fucking tired and I never trusted the guy but he wouldn't fuck off so when he went low enough I figured I could sell it.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: March 24, 2008, 05:49:52 PM »
I guess I meant 4chon hype, but I haven't played a good hack n slash game in a while and I was wondering if this was worth it. Plus I heard devil may cry 4 wasn't as good as 3 was, which is disappointing.

You should probably just stop listening to them. DMC4 is easily better than 3. Better graphics, better sound, super smooth control, better balance on difficulty, a much MUCH improved skill system and Nero's Devil Bringer probably makes him better than Dante. It's super awesome and I'll be running through it on Son of Sparda difficulty soon. People just like to bitch bitch bitch that Dante goes back through Nero's stages in reverse but they're switched up quite a bit anyway and Dante's so different that you won't even care anyway.

God, gamers get so negative these days.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1340 on: March 24, 2008, 06:00:33 PM »
Sounds pretty wicked. Is it still ZOMGWTF insane hard? We tried DMC3 and failed like, the first level on EASY :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: March 24, 2008, 08:55:46 PM »
It's easier, I'd say. At least, it is on the first two levels of difficulty. The game has 6. Human, Devil Hunter, Son of Sparda, Dante Must Die, Heaven or Hell and Hell or Hell. Human's pretty easy and should definitely get people used to the game. Devil Hunter's a bit harder. Then it jumps and the game becomes brutal after that. I don't even know how hard anything above SoS mode is. I would guess ridiculous.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: March 24, 2008, 10:06:30 PM »
Sounds pretty wicked. Is it still ZOMGWTF insane hard? We tried DMC3 and failed like, the first level on EASY :/

Hah really I remember playing on hard (after normal and with a decent amount of health power ups) and thinking it was pretty easy. Also I know heaven or hell is one hit kill everything, so is hell or hell one hit kill yourself and everything else has normal health?

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1343 on: March 24, 2008, 10:21:52 PM »
Thank the lord [or whoever] for Showtime.

A 2 hour feature on Suicide Girls.... a group of them at a Villa in Italy, doing photoshoots. WOO

what the christ

gimme D:

also my tongue hurts. I had like 5 sour skittles at once 12 hours ago and they kind of ate away at the flesh of my tongue. Ouchies.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 10:35:49 PM by TimJing »

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1344 on: March 25, 2008, 12:49:33 AM »
also my tongue hurts. I had like 5 sour skittles at once 12 hours ago and they kind of ate away at the flesh of my tongue. Ouchies.

When that happens to me, I get sad. =(
"This is a machine for making cows."

vladgd

« Reply #1345 on: March 25, 2008, 06:57:06 AM »
man, fuckin' "tangy" sunny D can go to hell

who the hell drinks tangy orange juice, if you want some fuckin tang, stick a straw in a lemon.

low acid oj ftw!

*edit*

gatdamn, first the snow starts melting, then we get frost, now its fucking snowy outside.

i like my snow(in months such as november-february), but march/april snow can die. 

*anotheredit*

i find myself doing this fairly often now

about two weeks ago, i was up watching youtube videos.  i started out looking for videos of jumping spiders, and going only through related videos, i got all the way to videos of making chainmail.

today, i started out with a simple search "liquid nitrogen" and 10 or so videos later, im at watching a watermellon rot under timelapse.

i do the same thing with wikipedia, ill look up one thing, and before i know it, im reading about something i normally wouldn't have searched for.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 02:34:16 PM by vladgd »

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1346 on: March 25, 2008, 01:36:23 PM »
Hahaha, wow, I love my sig so much. This realization just hit me yet again.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1347 on: March 25, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »
gatdamn, first the snow starts melting, then we get frost, now its fucking snowy outside.

How much you getting? We're supposed to get about 10 cm (about 4 inches.)

Other places around here are supposed to get something like up to 25 cm or something like that.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1348 on: March 25, 2008, 03:58:12 PM »
well uhh several hours ago it was going, looked like we got an inch or so.  i looked out the window just now...barely any snow anywhere.

fucked up weather to say the least.

and for my birthday, awesome weather...

Thursday: Scattered snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow for the afternoon hours. High 37F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.

good thing i don't get out!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1349 on: March 25, 2008, 04:19:52 PM »
Wow, ouch, that's some crappy weather for a birthday.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x