Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 465860 times)

vladgd

Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #1395 on: March 30, 2008, 11:15:44 AM »
Furries :<

Weeaboos :<

:ditto:

lolwut

uhh and this portable hdd is like sex.  i have a pretty good chunk of what is in my documents(muzak, pronos', random images(4chons) animu(which in turn, i deleted from the desktop hdd, since i no longer download any) in the thing, so almost any pc with firefox can be used almost as if it was my pc, its bitchin'.

lets see, well its still a bit too cold to go out for a walk at night.  the windchill makes it about as cold as it was when there was snow out, lets hope we get a nice moderate temperature for a nice long time soon.  only problem with that is, moderate temperature leads to hot temperature, and hot temperature leads to around 2-3 months of misery and going into the basement just to stay cool.  but, until then, enjoy the cold while i can.

Kulli

« Reply #1396 on: March 30, 2008, 11:27:39 AM »
I'm not a lolicon anymore. I found this out months ago, but i realized that I never told you guys.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1397 on: March 30, 2008, 12:12:57 PM »
Lol, well, thanks for the update.

Did like 5 minutes of browsing. Good to see you guys haven't changed a bit.

sup
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: March 30, 2008, 01:18:39 PM »
Furries :<

i know rite?

I'm not a lolicon anymore.

Jesus Christ what?

notHiro

• View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: March 30, 2008, 04:28:14 PM »
it's you

actually i kind of forgot who you are but i recognize that screen name D:<

how are you sir

Honestly my life has been a fucking roller coaster ride since I've been in college. So much fucking shit happens nearly every day. Drama drama drama, but I love it.

Highlight: identical twins making out. That's the kind of stuff you just hear about but never believe really happens, but I was 2 feet away from it. It went on for about 5 minutes, and was the most beautiful/horrifying thing I've ever seen.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1400 on: March 30, 2008, 04:34:52 PM »
Holy shit awesome.  Was is girls, or dudes?  Did you get pictures? :O

vladgd

« Reply #1401 on: March 30, 2008, 04:47:21 PM »
horrifying thing I've ever seen.

the only horrifying thing i can think of in that situation is the blue balls.

ohh, i can't seem to eat many reeses peanut butter cups, this has to be a sign telling me "nigga, you is gettin' old"

i mean, for the longest time, i have had an infinite tolerance to stuffing my face with enough candy to give an entire african country diabeetus, and here i am barely able to finish off two reeses eggs.  what gives?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:08:37 PM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: March 30, 2008, 09:04:25 PM »
Highlight: identical twins making out. That's the kind of stuff you just hear about but never believe really happens, but I was 2 feet away from it. It went on for about 5 minutes, and was the most beautiful/horrifying thing I've ever seen.

Delicious incest, you must watch.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1403 on: March 30, 2008, 09:38:11 PM »
ohh, i can't seem to eat many reeses peanut butter cups, this has to be a sign telling me "nigga, you is gettin' old"

i mean, for the longest time, i have had an infinite tolerance to stuffing my face with enough candy to give an entire african country diabeetus, and here i am barely able to finish off two reeses eggs.  what gives?

Hey, weird, I've been kind of like that recently as well.  No clue what's up with it, though. :o

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: March 30, 2008, 10:31:27 PM »
Honestly my life has been a fucking roller coaster ride since I've been in college. So much fucking shit happens nearly every day. Drama drama drama, but I love it.

That's because college is freaking amazing, srsly.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1405 on: March 31, 2008, 02:01:55 AM »
Jesus Christ. I want to know the why on that identical twin make-out thing. I've never quite understood why anyone would do that. (unless money was involved... or lots of liquor).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1406 on: March 31, 2008, 05:12:49 AM »
Posting here at the D-Pad, a local gaming place with like two dozen TVs and a bunch of Wiis, 360s and playhuegs. Been here since 10, partying with a dozen friends and playing all manner of games: DDR, GH3, rock band, SSBB, etc. Also raping people at Goldeneye :>

Highlight of the night: going across the street to a McDonalds (whose drive-thru is open 24 hours a day) with two guys and ordering $75 worth of breakfast and dinner food. The lady, after I ordered (which was a meticulous process), told me that I "better pay for this food," because she had my license plate and would call the cops if I didn't pay. Hahahaha. It took them a good 10 minutes to make our food and by the time we drove away from the restaraunt with 5 drinks and 3 HUGE bags of food, there were ELEVEN CARS in line behind us, all waiting "patiently" for us to GTFO. The guys in the car directly behind us heard me ordering a million things and were cracking up the whole time, because they thought it was a prank. They were like o_o when they found out we were for srs.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1407 on: March 31, 2008, 06:26:27 AM »
Haha, would have been so much funnier if you walked through it instead of driving a car.... (I've done that before :P)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: March 31, 2008, 02:28:11 PM »
I've tried it, but most places won't even take your order if you try that. It's kind of a bummer too, because the Wendy's by me closes their indoor eating area at 10 or so, but leaves their drive-thru open all night, and I'm always hungry at 2 or 3 in the morning >: |

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: March 31, 2008, 06:58:27 PM »
Jesus Christ. I want to know the why on that identical twin make-out thing. I've never quite understood why anyone would do that. (unless money was involved... or lots of liquor).

Kate and her sister Maggie made out while extremely drunk in Europe. I wasn't there, though.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}