Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 465883 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #1425 on: April 01, 2008, 10:03:46 PM »
ok its april first, what has the internet been doing on this day?

I was going to create a new set of databases that contained nothing but a single forum that said something like "WE'RE STARTING OVER" just to fuck with you guys, but I didn't have time.  Oh well. :)

Not really a prank, but VG cats is just tearing into B^Uckly.

http://vgcats.com/

Oh god.  Epic.
"This is a machine for making cows."

vladgd

« Reply #1426 on: April 01, 2008, 10:11:12 PM »
for some reason, you posting reminded me of when arch0wl put the snapple wordfilter on the site.

forapple snapplme rapple, you ponapplesnapple reminded mapple of whenappnesnapple arc0wl papple the snapple wordfnappleapple on the snappleite.

good way to say "forum goers, leave my site this day!"

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: April 01, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »
you still go to ddrfreak?

Not really. I just thought, "Hmm, I wonder what they're doing today..."

My account hasn't been active in over a year.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1428 on: April 02, 2008, 12:33:04 AM »
you forgot my april fools joke >:|

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1429 on: April 02, 2008, 08:47:05 AM »
Yesterday was the first time april fool's day wasn't on a school day since ever. This week is spring break for me >_>

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

vladgd

« Reply #1430 on: April 02, 2008, 12:16:12 PM »
applying to burgerking

I NEED A JOB SON

shitty job = money

money = start college

start college --> leads to less shitty job ~~~> perhaps even a good job

or even

shitty job --(work experience)--> less shitty job

lets hope i get in,  this michigan state here has some ~8% unemployment rate

THEY TOOK MY JERBS

*edit*

on an emo note, the raid leader for my old guild passed away today.  painkiller overdose.  he was a cool guy, and the game wouldn't have been as fun without him.  (which it wasn't, after the guild fell apart last year)

*edit for stepmania*

since the dawn of my sm career, i have never AA'd kilgas "never gonna come back down" and i continue to only get an A on that sonbitch.  at the same time, i 20 greated quasar 1.5, and AAA's eggmans A.  but i guess overall, those songs have less "bullshit" notes in them.

*edit*

also, i am looking for free video recording software

something to record a "lets play" of contra on, but with what i tried of camstudio, i got a mediocre/bad quality short video (beat level 1) that was 65mb.  65mb for a video of that length/quality is unacceptable,  how the hell are people uploading these 10minute videos to youtube with good quality? 

and ohh my god, it is a nice day, like, its a nice moderate temperature, low wind, great.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 07:28:29 PM by vladgd »

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: April 02, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »
I particularly enjoyed the thingy /b/ added. Aside from that, it was a rather unremarkable day for me.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1432 on: April 02, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »
Yeah, though Blizzard made some awesome stuff for it.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: April 02, 2008, 10:39:40 PM »
Parents left for vegas today.

WOO let the drinking and gaming ensue.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1434 on: April 02, 2008, 11:20:39 PM »
Lol, nice.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: April 03, 2008, 12:12:29 AM »
Meh, I applied at abercrombie and fitch, but I'm pretty sure they won't hire me. Something about not having the most "sunny" personality and me not shaving my face until my neck beard itches me.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1436 on: April 03, 2008, 03:41:15 AM »
Haha, same approach to the beard as me. Except that I usually ignore the itch until someone bitches at me to shave. At this point, I'm so used to having a beard (even if it is kinda scraggly and stuff :/) that I don't like being shaven, lol. I've developed a habit of stroking my beard when I think, lmao.

But yeah, part of the reason my bears is as scraggly as it is is because of my dad. He's not exactly the best genetic material as far as beard growing is concerned.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: April 03, 2008, 04:59:30 AM »
Meh, I applied at abercrombie and fitch, but I'm pretty sure they won't hire me. Something about not having the most "sunny" personality and me not shaving my face until my neck beard itches me.

The best advice I can give you is that, during interviews, your attitude is whatever will get you the job. Always emphasize how well you get along with people, ESPECIALLY with retail. Retail selling is about creating a rapport between you and the customer. Whether or not you continue to fake it after being hired is irrelevant.

I need to start to find a job again. As soon as I can, I need to get the tires fixed on my car, get my license and maybe get a paper route. $600/month on average for a few hours of delivery each night.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1438 on: April 03, 2008, 05:50:03 AM »
Nice. I applied at Elcan again. They had a job fair yesterday that I went to. When I mentioned I was going for Electronics Engineering Technician , and PLC programming, the guy sorta laughed and said that he was going into a course for PLC programming soon. He asked me about my experience soldering and that, and I mentioned that I've done some small time stuff (like fixing the Guitar Hero controller, and fixing the RF adapter for my Gamecube a while back), but nothing that required extreme precision or anything. I wish it'd been a bit more formal, and we had a bit more time, lol. It's hard to make a lasting impression when you're just talking for about 5 minutes and handing them your resume. Hopefully my mention of PLC programming and computer programming  as a hobby made enough of an impression. Then again, it's not even up to that guy :/ Elcan's way of screening prospective employees is pretty impersonal :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: April 03, 2008, 03:13:13 PM »
The best advice I can give you is that, during interviews, your attitude is whatever will get you the job. Always emphasize how well you get along with people, ESPECIALLY with retail. Retail selling is about creating a rapport between you and the customer. Whether or not you continue to fake it after being hired is irrelevant.

I know about that, I always wear a nice T shirt (something with a collar) and act pretty up beat but I'm still unemployed. Also I wanted to work stock.