Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 480006 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #180 on: December 09, 2007, 11:23:40 PM »
On occasion. Most of my brother's friends are pretty hot though. And pretty nice, too. though they're practically all vegan/vegetarian :/

Meh, I don't know many scene/emo girls but some of them seem somewhat stuck up in a weird way. Tho there are some that are nice and aren't caught up in their own shit. Also I BET YOU WANT TO SLIP THEM UR MEAT HUR HUR HUR.

Here's the thing though; as soon as I'm done playing the song, one of the black people go, "DAMN, SOMEONE STOLE THE WHITE OUTTA THIS KID!"

Made my fucking day, man.

Oh shit, that is awesome.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2007, 11:25:54 PM »
I've had stuff happen like that before. Also: It's mostly just eye candy :3

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #182 on: December 09, 2007, 11:49:47 PM »
"DAMN, SOMEONE STOLE THE WHITE OUTTA THIS KID!"

BEST QUOTE EVER.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2007, 12:41:45 AM »
I'm back. Trip was perfect. I'm tired as hell though, more tomorrow (later today lols)

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2007, 12:56:16 AM »
Sounds like you had fun :3

I still need one more person for d20 future.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2007, 02:03:53 AM »
I worked 40 hours from Thursday-Sunday. I get one day off and then more work.

I work with some hot girls but honestly, work and play don't mix. I'm at least good friends with all of them.

If any scene girls show up at the cafe, they are nearly always attached to some dork or they're ugly. Or too young. They say the perfect age for a girl is half your age plus six years but that'd be 17 for me so maybe it doesn't work so well. Or maybe it's perfect hohohoho

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2007, 02:16:54 AM »
I worked 40 hours from Thursday-Sunday. I get one day off and then more work.

I work with some hot girls but honestly, work and play don't mix. I'm at least good friends with all of them.

If any scene girls show up at the cafe, they are nearly always attached to some dork or they're ugly. Or too young. They say the perfect age for a girl is half your age plus six years but that'd be 17 for me so maybe it doesn't work so well. Or maybe it's perfect hohohoho

Lol, yeah, the too young part comes into play a lot. Most of the scene girls my brother hangs out with are like, 15, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2007, 02:49:45 AM »
Lol, yeah, the too young part comes into play a lot. Most of the scene girls my brother hangs out with are like, 15, lol.

I fail to see a problem.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 10, 2007, 03:08:40 AM »
Sometimes I wonder it would be like to have a brother closer in age to me. My sister's closest and she's 25 (with a house and 3 kids in January). My brother's 27 (married, house, 3 kids).

I feel so slow in comparison.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #189 on: December 10, 2007, 12:34:28 PM »
I fail to see a problem.

I'm 19, they're 15. Small issue. Of course, the larger issue is that I already have a GF, but I can still look.. It just kinda sucks when they're 4 years younger than me... Once you get to be 19, and you see 15 year olds and stuff, they look so young to you. You know how you always think you're so mature, no matter what age you are, and that you should be granted all sorts of freedoms and stuff as you grow up, but your parents don't let you.. Well, I can understand them. Hell, in my canadian law class, which was a grade 11 class (though I was in grade 12 at the time), the class almost unanimously voted that we should increase the legal age of consent for sex till at least 16, because they understand that honestly, 14 and 15 year olds shouldn't really be allowed to have sex... You're just not very mature at 14 or 15. Even 16 is kinda low.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2007, 02:23:41 PM »
I'm 19, they're 15. Small issue. Of course, the larger issue is that I already have a GF, but I can still look..

Oh yeah, that might be a problem. Also I can agree, looking at some of the kids in high school when I was a senor surprised me. Some of them looked around 11 to me.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2007, 03:02:11 PM »
Sounds like you had fun :3

Aye, I did. Got to see my entire mom's side of the family, all of whom live in or near the Louisville area. Me and my sister stayed with my cousin (his sister, who's also our cousin stayed with him too, and their spouses), who's got a kickass house. He bought an $80 bottle of bourbon just for the occasion, and we both got completely wasted Friday night (he's 29 btw). It was so much fun.

Oh, and he's like the jesus of Goldeneye too. Down here I rape everyone at the game, but I played him and christ, he beat me 16-7 in a 10-minute pistols license to kill match. Then he played my sister (the "queen" of goldeneye, hahaha) and beat her 23-3 (the 3 on her end were pity points haha).

It was quite possibly a perfect trip. Absolutely nothing went wrong, it was amazing.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2007, 05:18:27 PM »
Most of the girls are between 12 and 16.

Also, Kate's started acting differently around me, like she's actually interested in me now. I've misinterpreted her before, so I don't want to get my hopes up, though. I guess I'll just see.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2007, 06:24:54 PM »
Oh, and he's like the jesus of Goldeneye too. Down here I rape everyone at the game, but I played him and christ, he beat me 16-7 in a 10-minute pistols license to kill match. Then he played my sister (the "queen" of goldeneye, hahaha) and beat her 23-3 (the 3 on her end were pity points haha).

Hah, that is awesome.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2007, 06:44:35 PM »
Agreed, goldeneye is pretty fun.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x