Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 479781 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #405 on: December 29, 2007, 04:56:38 PM »
Yeah, we don't have any benefits at the moment, and we're not doing all that well financially, and it's more expensive for me to get dental work because I HATE dentistry, and need special things to deal with it (You know, general anesthetic and such.) I very likely require 1 or more root canals, which I'm REALLY not looking forward to. If it keeps up, I'm going to tell my parents that I need to see a dentist, and shit. Maybe, if it's still bad, I'll get them to prescribe some better pain killers or something too.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 29, 2007, 09:05:06 PM »
Wow Christ man, you should brush, floss, and use mouth wash daily. Also Akimbo > Dual wielding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akimbo

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 30, 2007, 12:15:47 PM »
Root canals are expensive but are almost painless. Getting a filling is worse.

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 30, 2007, 12:43:59 PM »
So, blah. I acquired Duke Nukem 3D, and I can't even run it. For some reason my computer has issues with a lot of games, most especially ones that don't run on D3D. It's probably due to the fact that my graphics drivers are old as fuck, but I can't update them without hosing my system.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 30, 2007, 03:47:50 PM »
LoL, its funny, once we see a new duke nukem game, we all start downloading the old duke nukem game. I downloaded it a few days ago and been playing it lol.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 30, 2007, 06:57:26 PM »
Pssh, I obtained and beat Duke3D about 3 months ago. You're all slowpokes.

Sharde: Try Dosbox, that should run it.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2007, 08:01:19 PM »
So, blah. I acquired Duke Nukem 3D, and I can't even run it.

Hah, I saw a place to download that and Duke Nukem life's a beach mod, and I really wish I did. probably will sooner or later.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #412 on: December 30, 2007, 11:37:45 PM »
ARGH. Picked up a bunch of extra shifts this weekend, worked a total of 14 hours today and yesterday. Totally burned out. Sooooo relieved I'm off all next week- my next workday is a week from today. I told my girlfriend I was "sick of calling irate people, possessed paper towel dispensers and french vanilla cappuccino" (they give that and hot chocolate free to people who work there, and their hot chocolate tastes like ass)

Anyway, gonna spend all day tomorrow with the lady, should be fun. Also I picked up Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker the other day, been playing it a whole bunch. Kickass game, bought it for my friend in exchange for his old tv, haha.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #413 on: December 30, 2007, 11:45:57 PM »
Pssh, I obtained and beat Duke3D about 3 months ago. You're all slowpokes.

I obtained and beat Duke3D days after it came out...heh.

Also, screw DosBox; get a native Windows port like JFDuke3D. ;D  3DRealms GPL'd the Duke3D source a while back.

ARGH. Picked up a bunch of extra shifts this weekend, worked a total of 14 hours today and yesterday. Totally burned out.

Is that with the Nielsen job?  If so, they're raping us. D:  If not, D: anyway.

Speaking of that, if I have to work New Years Day (doubt it, but you never know!) I'm going to be unhappy.
"This is a machine for making cows."

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 31, 2007, 03:14:12 AM »
I think the top joint on my left index finger is swollen from being used so much in Guitar Hero. I should stop, but I can't. It's just too fun.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #415 on: December 31, 2007, 09:29:42 AM »
Is that with the Nielsen job?  If so, they're raping us. D:  If not, D: anyway.

Speaking of that, if I have to work New Years Day (doubt it, but you never know!) I'm going to be unhappy.

Yep. I signed up for the extra shifts, but got raped anyway, rofl.

And they're closed New Year's Day, I don't think you have to worry about working then.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #416 on: December 31, 2007, 12:09:12 PM »
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I'm going to my girlfriend's friend's house tomorrow with her for New Years. Should be pretty low-key, moderate drinking and whatnot. I'm just sort of happy I get to sleep with my girlfriend for once (literally sleeping, not secks). Haha I'm such a dork.

Good for you, I dunno what I'm doing for new years exactly. I should be drinking (If I'm not in bed from my fucking toothache), however, things might fall through, if we can't find a place to drink.

Oh, and dorky or not, getting to sleep with your GF is always nice. There's only been 1 time where I spent an entire night with my GF sleeping on the same thing without other people nearby :/ Albeit it was a trailer, it was on one of those tables that become insanely uncomfortable beds, and her mom was passed out on the real bed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 12:10:58 PM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 31, 2007, 02:13:34 PM »
edit: Nevermind. <_<

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 31, 2007, 03:02:39 PM »
I don't even think I'm doing anything for new years. Probably someones going to throw a party.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #419 on: December 31, 2007, 03:04:28 PM »
Actually, if I'm still taking my medication, which is pretty likely, I'm not drinking. My mom told be about how bad she got when she accidentally drank when taking some medication.... I'd rather not re-live the night I had to go to the emergency room from drinking. (well, the passing out and being sick parts anyway.)

thank god those Tylenol 3's act quickly... Codeine is fun... (and helps a LOT with the pain.) If only these were Tylenol 4's instead. (Which are double the strength of T 3's. T 3's have 30 mg codeine, where T4's have 60, lol.)

Root canals are expensive but are almost painless. Getting a filling is worse.

Well, if it involves having a needle inserted into my mouth to freeze me, then something's gonna have to be done differently, because there's no way they're doing that when I'm awake. I hate needles as it is, so if they have to give me on in my mouth, there's no fucking way I'll be able to make myself do that. Last needle I had was one to vaccinate me for Meningitis C, and I needed a 10 mg Valium tablet to calm me down enough.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 03:35:04 PM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x