Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming  (Read 479995 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, The Second Coming
« Reply #555 on: January 13, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »
My pinky is bruised. Fucking Raining Blood.

Also, this complete starting over isn't that bad. I mean, now I can learn Perl because I don't have anything else to do on this computer.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 02:30:38 PM by Aldrasio »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 13, 2008, 03:26:34 PM »
A long while ago, I made a logical partition (D:) out of the C: drive, but now I don't need D:.  How do I get rid of it and move the space back to C:?  I used PowerQuest Partition Magic, but don't have the registered version anymore.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 13, 2008, 04:57:02 PM »
My pinky is bruised. Fucking Raining Blood.

Also, this complete starting over isn't that bad. I mean, now I can learn Perl because I don't have anything else to do on this computer.

Worst song ever D:

It's the only thing in that set I have yet to 5-star, and it's probably not going to be done any time soon >: |

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 13, 2008, 06:12:52 PM »
Yes, definately the worst song ever.
I have vowed to never play that song ever again after I beat it (The second time, because I got a 360 and had to beat the game all over again)
That song frustrates me SO much. I've never seen myself get so angry at a game ever before in my life.
I have an old fridge in my basement thats not being used anymore, and is covered in dents from me flipping out, punching, kicking, and basically beating the shit out of the fridge. I've never lost my temper when playing a game, but for some reason with that song, I just LOSE IT and go absolutely crazy.
1 time I got so mad, I literally THREW the fridge half way across the room I was so pissed. But yeah...all in all...terrible song, and i'll never play it again.
 ::)

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 13, 2008, 06:28:01 PM »
Well I thought that, but I actually sort of like Slayer for some reason, and that song isn't horribly offensive to my ears, although the stepchart fills my fingers with pain and fury.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #560 on: January 13, 2008, 06:36:37 PM »
I love the song (especially the intro guitar noises and the scream he lets off, and the awesome solo), but that chart is beyond frustrating. I think we need to make a new word up for something so insanely frustrating that it transcends normal frustration straight to all out anger.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 13, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »
I love the song (especially the intro guitar noises and the scream he lets off, and the awesome solo), but that chart is beyond frustrating. I think we need to make a new word up for something so insanely frustrating that it transcends normal frustration straight to all out anger.

To transform into "The NewFinator" because I feel like a complete psycho when I get angry at that song and completely lose it.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #562 on: January 13, 2008, 07:35:25 PM »
To transform into "The NewFinator" because I feel like a complete psycho when I get angry at that song and completely lose it.

"Mission 4: Vent your anger and destroy the TV."
"This is a machine for making cows."

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 13, 2008, 07:42:46 PM »
"Mission 4: Vent your anger and destroy the TV."

Nah, the fridge will last me a while :)

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #564 on: January 13, 2008, 10:41:15 PM »
Hay guyz, I got GH3 yesterday. Played it with my friend last night, and with my girlfriend earlier today. My girlfriend is a GOD(ess) at Guitar Hero. I've beaten 10 or so songs on Medium (the hardest difficulty I can feasibly do) on Career mode so far, really enjoying a lot of the charts and songs themselves. From what I hear, the later part of Career mode has better songs, can't wait for those.

Also, I kicked ass at work today, I got the most accepts out of anyone in my room today. Everyone congratulated me and stuff, it was neat.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 13, 2008, 11:46:11 PM »
Yes, definately the worst song ever.

It least it's a good song to listen to, also this sounds EXACTLY like what Yahtzee said about the game.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #566 on: January 13, 2008, 11:59:46 PM »
Hay guyz, I got GH3 yesterday. Played it with my friend last night, and with my girlfriend earlier today. My girlfriend is a GOD(ess) at Guitar Hero. I've beaten 10 or so songs on Medium (the hardest difficulty I can feasibly do) on Career mode so far, really enjoying a lot of the charts and songs themselves. From what I hear, the later part of Career mode has better songs, can't wait for those.

Also, I kicked ass at work today, I got the most accepts out of anyone in my room today. Everyone congratulated me and stuff, it was neat.

Yep, the latter part does indeed have better songs. That's true for pretty much every GH game, unfortunately, almost all of the intro songs suck, but musically, ands chart wise.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 14, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »
There are some fun songs early on, like Sunshine of Your Love and Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #568 on: January 14, 2008, 02:04:40 PM »
They're not right at the beginning though, I mean the first 2 or so sections.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 14, 2008, 04:57:03 PM »
My friend's mom is seriously a Guitar Hero. She's 5-starred hard except for a few songs, 5-starred MOST of expert. She can reliably pass Raining Blood/TtFaF.