Author Topic: THE OMORASHI DISCUSSION BUREAU DISCUSSING OMORASHI SINCE 2009  (Read 178145 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: Laemest Repliez Thredd: Teh First Cuming (AND BY THAT I MEAN EJACULATION)
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2008, 02:27:58 PM »
FALAFFL or whatever

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
table fucker
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2008, 06:35:11 PM »
That furry picture would be hot if it wasn't a furry picture.

Didn't know you were talking about a tabletop rpg, vlad.  Carry on.  :)

Moar pix 2 (no furriez plz :().

vladgd

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2008, 07:28:17 PM »
well i posted the furry image due to knowing certain people would like it, and the weeaboos wouldn't like it (revenge!)

It's kinda sad when they try to market a game who's biggest aspect is being the definition of the term "massively multiplayer online RPG" as a tabletop game, lol.

no, they are marketing the WoW world into a table top game.  it is an upgrade to the "dungeons and dragons warcraft" setting, as i said before, sort of like version 3.0 meets version 3.5.  only a complete dumbass would assume it is a table top massivley multiplayer ONLINE game.  its for people that are a fan of the lore behind WoW (safe to assume i am one of those people, but you don't need to play the mmo to enjoy the lore) and want in a table top format.  kind of like the star wars table top game (very awesome i may mention).  and i want the horde players guide book but im too cheap to buy it.  BAWWWWWWWW.

uhh, ill have to find another worksafe furry image if the weeaboos get to me, but until that happends, here is a very awesome orc image.

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2008, 07:33:09 PM »
That furry picture would be hot if it wasn't a furry picture.

>:( no it's hot becase it's furry >:(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »
I wasn't implying that it WAS an online game, I'm saying it's kinda sad when a game/world that was created and became what it is today due to the millions of people who play is has been turned into a tabletop game, when one of the aspects of tabletop gaming is that the games tend to be limited to a small group of people. WoW is a multiplayer world, and turning that into something like DnD is going to result in something that does not have the same feel at all that WoW does. In essence, it's a marketing ploy devised to involve people in playing something simply because it's warcraft.

If it is heavily based on the 3.5 system, then there are still a whole bunch of flaws in the system which plague it. That means that it's an aesthetics thing more than anything else. if I'm going to roleplay anything in a WoW world, I'll fucking play WoW on a damn roleplay server. It's pointless to make a tabletop game out of something who's defining factor is that it's pretty much the largest online game ever.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2008, 08:39:46 PM »
you always want an argument don't you, im not going to give you that argument.  this is the reason i had spec ban me from general chat, quit it.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2008, 09:07:57 PM »
I thought it was because your dick is so tiny that it could infiltrate Russia undetected.

vladgd

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2008, 09:11:21 PM »
I thought it was because your dick is so tiny that it could infiltrate Russia undetected.

id think any man with a penis the size of a small country(like me) would be able to do that, as russia is HUEG LIEK XBAWX.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2008, 09:47:22 PM »
you always want an argument don't you, im not going to give you that argument.  this is the reason i had spec ban me from general chat, quit it.

I enjoy a good argument. I express my opinions, and like to get responses. Hell, I don't even mind losing arguments (see about 95% of the arguments I've had with spectere,) as long as I get to express my point and understand the other person's point. Arguments teach me things. When I express my view, and someone else expresses a contradictory view, and we have an argument, they allow me to see things through another person's viewpoint, and understand why they may support something I may not. I don't always agree with them, but I gain a better understanding, and I welcome anything that teaches me like that does.

id think any man with a penis the size of a small country(like me) would be able to do that, as russia is HUEG LIEK XBAWX.

And canada is close behind :/ 30 million and we're damn near as big as russia...
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »
to move things on to a more semi retarded state, as they fucking should be in this part of the s.net

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2008, 01:14:15 AM »
:'(

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2008, 01:56:44 AM »
(see about 95% of the arguments I've had with spectere,)

Damn straight.

But yeah, don't push for an argument if the other part isn't interested plzkthx.

Also, this is AWW, FIDDLESTICKS!  Be more stupid!
"This is a machine for making cows."

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2008, 02:55:21 AM »
:'(

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2008, 03:31:50 AM »
u'll be fien
* Spectere pets ulti
"This is a machine for making cows."