Author Topic: DDR extreme (PS2) with eyetoy  (Read 3190 times)

cristian989

• View Profile
DDR extreme (PS2) with eyetoy
« on: December 28, 2007, 11:39:47 PM »
anyone else has tried playing heavy with the hands and feet at the same time?

I gotta say...this has completely revived my interest in ddr...I'm barely passing songs on standard and lovin every second of it.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: DDR extreme (PS2) with eyetoy
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 12:02:11 AM »
I never bothered with Extreme US, so no. :P  Sounds like it'd be challenging, though.  It's like...controlled flailing.

And yeah, the most fun I had with DDR was when I still had songs left to pass.  I would say the same about ITG if the charts that I couldn't pass on it were decently fun to play (like, I know I can pass Tell and Hardcore Symphony Expert, but those charts are so unbelievably shitty that I don't want to).
"This is a machine for making cows."

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 12:05:20 AM »
To be honest. Eyetoy compatibility was huge on EXUS because it was a mystery and had a cool concept. Then it came out and it was okay for awhile, but nothing spectacular as expected.

Then EX2 came and it lost popularity as it was the same stuff as EXUS with less of the game modes.

Then SN1 came and no cared.

Then SN2 came and people are saying "why the hell is this still even here it's just taking up space for other stuff they can add to the game".

So yeah, you'll lose interest soon. I thought it was really cool also, then about a day or two later i'm like "wow this is gay".

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 12:17:11 AM »
Yeah, I was never really thrilled with the idea.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x