Author Topic: Hi guys!  (Read 21665 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Hi guys!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 01:27:57 AM »
when i have the money to get myself a cell phone, i will be making calls to people, and they WILL be awkward.  most likely krazeyman, possibly bobbias and spectere. 

Haha, coo.  I have no problems with that.

'ey Z, what's the best time to call you?  My hours are weird as fuck right now and I don't want to be like "HEY WAKE UP AND TALK LOL"
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 01:36:25 AM »
Haha, yeah, I'm fine with getting calls too, it was awkward when I first talked to Sharde too. Oh well, it's pretty cool to get to talk to people you've only met online, even if it is awkward.

It is a much more efficient way to communicate though. It's so much easier to cover a lot of different topics.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 02:03:45 AM »
Hah, this all reminds me of zaks random "Call everyone that left me their number at 2 in the morning", that was fun stuff Makes me want to drop my number in the contact thread.. Also good luck again with finding a place to live.

vladgd

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2008, 02:59:29 AM »
actually, i hate talking on the phone, id rather do it online or in person.  but if it makes for a short chit chat, i don't mind.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2008, 04:43:51 PM »
WTF what about me ass!! I like getting random awkward calls from people i've never met in person before!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 06:19:34 PM »
Well, I'm one of those guys who has trouble calling people he doesn't know, but I don't mind taking calls.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 08:37:22 PM »
Spec, call me anytime. Even in the middle of the night if you really want to. I've got a place to regularly crash now, it's my friend's place, the only real downside is the 4 kids, but they really like me which is both a really good and bad thing. Little boogers keep crawling on top of me. xD I can stay until I find a place to rent out, and until then I'm expected to only help out around the house, which to be honest is a piece of cake... :D It's only cleaning and vacuuming and picking up stuff and what have you. and and and. But yeah...

Also, check out the group Sigur Ros... They're really cool, and he got me into them. They're like a really soft downtempo type music and is really flavorful and tasy,. so its nice.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 09:09:21 PM »
it's my friend's place, the only real downside is the 4 kids, but they really like me which is both a really good and bad thing. Little boogers keep crawling on top of me.

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

vladgd

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 09:20:24 PM »
zak and i should have a child

i would call him

SKELETOR!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 09:31:00 PM »
Also, check out the group Sigur Ros... They're really cool, and he got me into them. They're like a really soft downtempo type music and is really flavorful and tasy,. so its nice.

People have mentioned Sigur Ros on here a couple times now, I wouldn't be surprised if every regular member of the site knows the name by now. I absolutely LOVE their production. I love how the songs seem to crescendo so powerfully, and yet keep such a soft feel to them. I think I'm going to listen to them now. Takk is my favourite CD of theirs.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2008, 02:45:22 AM »
Spec, call me anytime. Even in the middle of the night if you really want to.

M'kay, I shall keep that in mind.

Things have been a little crazy because of my job training and all (if you haven't read, I'm working for Nielsen Media Research and am going to be in Florida for about six and a half more weeks).  Haven't really had much time to Internetz much lately.  So I dunno, I'll try to call 4 fone seckz sometime, maybe on the weekends. <3

I've got a place to regularly crash now, it's my friend's place

Hey, good to hear!

the only real downside is the 4 kids, but they really like me which is both a really good and bad thing. Little boogers keep crawling on top of me. xD

You know you love it. :P
"This is a machine for making cows."

Ridge

• EVERYBODY TO THE MARIACHI TRUCK
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »
I shoot your hand with a gun that has bullets.

By gun I mean penis and by bullets I mean semen.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 04:25:51 PM »
youre in 925, too? kwtf.

also, HI AGAIN!

LONG TIME NO FUCKING SEE.

I HAVE MY OWN PLACE NOW.

AND IM GOING TO STOP YELLING AND INDENTING.

Ok, seriously. I have my own place now, been here for two weeks or so... Rent is $500/mo including the utilities. Not too bad, but its location is kinda bullshit. Oh well (future motorcycle should addrtess this). Anyway, work is going good, since I've been there I've now gotten two (2) promotions. :D. I sell shoes now. I get anywhere from 2-4% base commission on the shoes, plus my fulltime hourly rate. When I sell $150,000 in shoes, my hourly rate goes up $1.81/hr and I get an additional 1% commission. Then every $50,000 in sales after that is an additional $1.81/hr and 1% until i get more than $250,000 sales in shoes, which is maxed out at +3% commission and $13.43/hr. So, major bucks to be made here (Selling two pairs of kids' $50 shoes can earn $4-7), so I'm excited for it. Uhhh, sorry for going into the long deal about it.

Anyway, I'll try to be here more often, but my computer is being a little fritzy since the move and I don't have a mouse. So yes, alt + tab and mouse keys have become my friends. xD   See you niggers later.

<3
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:38:30 PM by Zakamiro »

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 04:30:27 PM »
peace dawggy. Be sure to stop by more often! And go on MSN from time to time goddamn it.

vladgd

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 04:32:13 PM »

yea, i said "OHH SNAP"