Author Topic: Hi guys!  (Read 21742 times)

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
Hi guys!
« on: January 07, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm new!!!

:D

But honestly.. Sorry I haven't been on in a while.. (Because you're SO disappointed, right? hahaha.) All kidding aside, I just wanted to stop by and see if anything has changed lately or god knows what.. (spectere.net v5.0 mebbe?)

Right now my computer is tucked away inside of my sister's closet, which includes my 15" monitor I cracked trying to move it to her room... The cable got caught and it slung out of my hands, and the center top of the screen landed right in the corner of my desk/bookshelf. Looks kinda cool when you turn it on, almost like a bullet hit it.. But it's a computer monitor; which is totally not.

So anyway; things are cool here I guess. Still looking for a job, and money is getting tighter than ever.. I think I only have $15 to spend left, my phone bill is unpaid (which sucks when job hunting), and I don't know where I'm going to stay tonight. Pretty lame, but oh well. Anyway, I could go on with the yadda yadda yadda, but I don't want to sound like I'm some little pussy that needs to be felt sorry for. Rofl.

I'll check back tomorrow.. If there's any news, i guess just reply to this thread with it; I don't have time to read everything I have missed. Anyway.. Thanks guys, you're awesome.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Hi guys!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 08:42:03 PM »
Hey'a, good to hear from you! :D

Have you tried going to any employment agencies or anything like that?  They might be able to help you find work that's a cut above fast food restaurants and such.

But anyway, best of luck.  Stay safe, y'hear?  Keep us updated. :)
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 01:10:17 AM »
Yeah, good to hear from you again, I've been wondering where you went.

Hope you find someplace soon.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 02:33:33 PM »
Good luck, and good to know you're still alive >:V

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 02:55:22 PM »
Good luck, and good to know you're still alive >:V

Same.

vladgd

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 11:20:16 PM »
finding a job ftl

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 12:50:28 AM »
finding a job ftl

I'm somewhat in the same boat, cept I still live with my parents. Good luck, you're going to need it.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 03:09:31 AM »
Thanks guys.. Also, I see sum b&'s. BAMPERSAND. I'll keep you posted fo sho.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 03:30:34 AM »
Also, I see sum b&'s.

Yeah...I capped dem spam botz wit muh nine.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 03:42:13 PM »
So yesterday I got a job at JC Penney. They had a job fair there and everyone was dressed hella BIZNESS CAZH (like cajj you know, like a z and g together like garage or s in casual. it's not cass-yoo-ull, but caZH-yoo-ull... okay, nevermind. i'll stop), and I showed up there in my leather jacket, red collared shirt, dickies pants, and converse chuck taylor's with one green shoelace. The prescreening and two interviews went really well, and the lady had said to me, "Is there any questions that you had for me?" I said no, and then she said, "Great, because I want to hire you -- TODAY." I was just like.. Uhh.. ok?. (slight unsure sound in my voice) So I'll be getting $8/hr starting (if I heard her correctly, she might have said more, the room was really noisy) which is ok since I'll be working fulltime, but it's minimum wage. Having to wear business clothing for a minimum wage job makes me raise one eyebrow a little bit. But hell, a job is a job, and i really needed one. I seriously cannot believe i fucking got one at JC penney... The JC Penney's here are different than back east, here they are more pompous, and think they're so fucking fashionable, suave, and mod. You know the trendy look of the 2000's... Snazzy and dressy and gradients, warm fucking vibrant colors and rounded edges and fucking apple computers and ipods and bullshit shit. ahem.

Anyway, so now this makes my girlfriend and I essentially co-workers (Co-Associates), along with her sister, and her former mom. (no, she didn't die, she quit.) So anyway, it's really ridic because of that, too. Hahaha.

In other news, I'm enrolled into two high schools, to graduate even sooner. (lol 3rd year senior.) Not being motivated earlier in high school really sucks ass now, I'll hopefully graduate by the time i'm 20. Still looking for places to stay with friends, might have to go to the local shelter. :\ I have only $5.20 to my name, got my cell phone back, so call me or text me whenever. Plus, I only have 2 minutes left on the computer so I gotta go. Damn libraries limiting computer use. DONT THEY KNOW THIS IS THE NEW MILLENIUM?!?! xD

Peep ya later, chaps.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 03:30:51 PM by Zakamiro »

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 04:11:47 PM »
I worked at Men's Wearhouse last year, and it was basically the same deal. You don't get paid much, and have to dress up, but it's a great experience, I learned a fuxload about generally being an appealing human being, and selling people stuff. Plus, I know a disgusting amount about dress clothes now : |

vladgd

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 04:25:28 PM »
im unemployed, but i have to say, i have it about 506049640485x better than you do zakamiro.  id hope you find a place to stay soon, living in a shelter ftl.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 07:44:22 PM »
Hey, glad to hear that you managed to find work. =)  Hope you find a place to stay soon.

How's the cost of living where you live?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 08:35:44 PM »
im unemployed, but i have to say, i have it about 506049640485x better than you do zakamiro.  id hope you find a place to stay soon, living in a shelter ftl.

Same here.....
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2008, 10:39:33 PM »
random phone call at 10:00 pm ftw

if you want cheaper apartments get your ass to mid michigan, or some other hick area (maby alabama or something)

and and and i must say, its still awkward talking to people ive only known on the internet.  as i tend to ramble on just about everything.

when i have the money to get myself a cell phone, i will be making calls to people, and they WILL be awkward.  most likely krazeyman, possibly bobbias and spectere.