Author Topic: I have a secret that I will share with you guys  (Read 3572 times)

Milk Chan

• View Profile
I have a secret that I will share with you guys
« on: January 26, 2008, 04:56:28 PM »
Here it comes.

When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem and it's not even that big of a deal...something like 8% of kids do it but whatever. For some reason...I don't know why...I would just kinda...sit around all day.....drawing pictures of dicks.
     I'd just sit there for hours on end drawing dicks. I don't know what it was, I couldn't touch the pen to a piece of paper without drawing the shape of a penis. Here I am this little kid, and I can't stop drawing dicks to save my own life!
     Precious little Becca sat next to me for all of 4th grade, and in the classroom is where I did the majority of my illustrations. I was very secretive about this whole...dick operation I had going on. Even I thought it was fucking crazy, imagine what everyone else would think! So I would stash all my dick drawings in this Ghostbusters lunchbox that I had.
     So one day, i'm finishing up this real big, veiny, triumphant bastard, all of a sudden...
     She starts crying, she starts flipping out, and she rats me out to the principal! He find this Ghostbusters lunchbox dick treasure chest and HE fucking flips out! He calls in my parents and my mom got scared, she said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air"! I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there was a dice in the mirror. If anything I'd say that this cab was rare, but I thought "Nah, forget it. Yo Holmes, to Bel Air!".
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 05:39:24 PM by Milk Chan »

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
Re: I have a secret that I will share with you guys
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »
That's such an amazing story.  You touched me down at the soul with your brave confessions :'(

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: I have a secret that I will share with you guys
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 05:57:13 PM »
You poor poor bastard. I hope god has pity on you.