Author Topic: I wish to become acquainted with this new online community dubbed "s.net".  (Read 5517 times)

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
Good evening, fellow gentlemen.  My online nickname is "Pancake", as you can all obviously see by my username of choice.  I've a feeling, that with time,  the members of s.net and I will become good friends. 

Though I dislike saying I have one favorite of something, my favorite music genre is heavy metal (too hard to pick out one sub-genre in particular, if you ask me), my favorite movie and/or television would be comedy or science-fiction, and as for literature, well I'm up for anything that's a good page turner....

I hope to one day become a long-time member and will contribute as much as I can to the given conversation at hand. 

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
*listening to Children of Bodom as he reads your post*  ;D
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
Which one?  The first four were pretty good (especially Hatebreeder) but Are You Dead Yet? is stupid.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
but Are You Dead Yet? is stupid.

That song is catchy as hell, but still not as good as Angels don't kill or Needled 24/7.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
I'm not a fan of Needled, but my play list is Something Wild through Follow the Reaper, I was VERY sad to see the way they are going with the band, I adored their fast, shredding songs full of badass leads and neoclassical elements everywhere not this "chugga-chugga-woo" crap in their new stuff. Oh, and the new vocals SUCK.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
Agreed.  Hopefully CoB will go back to their old style in their future albums.  :-\