Author Topic: watcha playin'  (Read 589123 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: watcha playin'
« Reply #1065 on: February 19, 2010, 03:50:20 AM »
Oh god I want to watch that so much, but I want to see both parts at once ;_;

vladgd

« Reply #1066 on: February 19, 2010, 05:03:28 AM »

and uhh this is the stream

http://www.livestream.com/starcraftmethod?origin=embedplayer&utm_medium=EmbeddedPlayer&utm_campaign=Videos&utm_source=www.starcraftmethod.com

can't say when he does the stream, but today and yesterday he was on all in the night to later morning (he was still going when i went to bed at 8am est)

*E*ED

you want to know what it's like having over 100 banelings?  ...yeah...well that video is for you.

and yes, that's the COMPUTER saying GG.  i will repeat, the CPU TELLS YOU GG!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 07:35:45 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: February 19, 2010, 10:04:52 PM »
Alright then, STALKER CoP is so far fairly confusing. I'm having a hard time telling which missions have a time limit to them, also it seems about half of my current objectives are in some crazy spot that aren't marked on my PDA. Outside of the starting confusion the game is enjoyable, that and the more clear spot where it's okay to store gear is the best thing to ever put in a stalker game.

Oh fuck, first Burer I come across and I stab the fucker to death. That was almost too easy.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 12:11:50 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: February 22, 2010, 12:01:59 AM »
Yeah that's bizarre, those things are usually a major pain in the ass, one of the missions at Yanov has you killing two of them at once, while they're throwing massive balls of death at you. Also, for the most part, missions don't have time limits in CoP, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is the mission at the creek where you help the loners break up an arms deal between some Bandits and some Mercs at the Forest Authority place, you actually have to go and do that like right away. And a lot of the missions, especially the storyline ones that aren't marked, end up just resolving themselves or changing throughout the game. If something doesn't look doable right now, don't worry about it.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #1069 on: February 22, 2010, 04:23:54 PM »
Been playing Borderlands a lot lately, which is strange for me because I don't usually get into FPSs. The gameplay is oddly entertaining but I'm not a fan of the art style. Also the fact that there are glitches and bugs every fifteen seconds kinda sucks. Don't know if it's my friend's PS3 or his copy of the game, but it's pretty screwy.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1070 on: February 22, 2010, 06:12:11 PM »
I've played it on my brother's PS3 and it runs flawlessly. I don't think I've run into more than 1 glitch so far... (the big fucker in the safe house somehow got into the entrance hole thing and was stock, and couldn't hit me at all, lol) Not that I've gotten too far, but I've gotten to New Haven...
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1071 on: February 22, 2010, 06:54:38 PM »
i got bored of borderlands around level 29, but i reckon that's most of the way through the game, and i got 20 hours out of it, so i didn't regret my purchase.

anyway i made this video way back when i was playing the game, so if you ever get to new haven and want easy items/money, check er out.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: February 22, 2010, 07:12:56 PM »
That game does have something to it, but not much. Then again I myself and a friend have gotten stuck on this mostly flat surface and had to suicide to get out. Yeah, that New Haven thing is a fairly easy way to make cash.

Oh yeah, and just bought TvC.  Now I need to figure out how to unlock everyone ASAP.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: February 22, 2010, 08:15:33 PM »
Kill Yami with a Capcom character 6 times and then with a Tatsunoko character 6 times. They just have to get the last hit. It takes like 2 hours.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: February 22, 2010, 09:15:16 PM »
Yeah, just saw that. I wish Zero was the first Capcom character unlock tho. So far I've destroyed the final boss on whatever the starting difficulty is with the mech from Lost Planet.

Oh yeah, and do you have to spend the zenny you get to actually get the character or is it a straight unlock?

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: February 22, 2010, 11:40:55 PM »
Characters just unlock, no purchase. Costumes have to be purchased.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: February 23, 2010, 12:13:43 AM »
Thanks. Also a surprising amount of the cast seems fun to play as. Joe the Kondore is fairly awesome as is Bastu and Onimusha dude.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: February 24, 2010, 09:46:48 PM »
Alright, double post because I need some answers. How exactly to I get the air launching attack off? I've figured out how to do a megacrush and that guarding jazz but this launch attack seems to just come off randomly. That and I can't figure out how to do the team hyper combo, like I'm not sure what input they want me to use.

Also I can't figure out how to Burst or force block in BlazBlue.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: February 25, 2010, 03:32:21 AM »
Burst in BB is just all four buttons. You can only use it once per round and it cuts your defense by a ton though. Continuum Shift does things differently by not having a defense decrease and each person starts with 1 burst per round. Losing a round means you get an extra.

Launchers in TvC are just done usually by pressing down and hard attack. Maybe down-forward. It was the same in MvC2.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: February 26, 2010, 06:45:11 AM »
I finished Heavy Rain in two sittings, first one at 2 hours and the second at about 6-7 hours. It's that good. Even with all of the different ways you could play through the game, I don't think I will just because I did everything as I feel I should have and so that's how the movie/game went to me. Seriously amazing though. And despite some movie-setup type things (cops not shooting when they clearly could because they can't because it would hurt the plot), it ends up being one of gaming's best stories I think.