Author Topic: watcha playin'  (Read 587703 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: watcha playin'
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2008, 01:43:48 AM »
Game beaten' was pretty good. Enemies could have been tougher, and they should have axed those "single hit missions" but it was a good game. I don;t see why so many people go "lol shitsux". They must have played until the first easy gap and then quit.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »
Try it on Bitter difficulty now. I can guarantee you you'll die a thousand times more. Especially on the last fight. That thing takes like 45 minutes and he still always has that instant kill attack. And Bad Girl is hot.

I've finished Ace Combat 6, The Club's Tournament Mode, and FINALLY got through the rest of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance from the GC.

So now I'm back to playing Lost Planet and making sure I get all the target marks in each stage. It's still a really good game.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2008, 05:58:04 PM »
Try it on Bitter difficulty now. I can guarantee you you'll die a thousand times more. Especially on the last fight. That thing takes like 45 minutes and he still always has that instant kill attack. And Bad Girl is hot.

I probably will, I also need to do the same with God hand.

vladgd

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2008, 09:14:07 PM »
well, lets see.

its both

A: grindan in the pokemans to prepare myself for the elite 4

B: male dark side force user in kotor 2

now B is interesting, because in kotor, and my first file (didn't get too far) in kotor 2, i play as a female lightside melee character(hell, in mass effect, paragon female soldier).  the game seems to give you more dark side choices in this game, and apparently force lightning is rape, so i made this character and its pretty good sofar.  and by sofar, i mean, im not even half way through the mining astroid, but ill probably end up beating the game with this character.  i spend too much time being "good" in my games as is.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2008, 05:25:35 PM »

FUCKING HELL WHY WONT SHINOBU DIE? Tried it like 5 times today, got her to 1 quarter left, she charges her 1 shot kill move and I rill, but right into a beam to I still get hit and stabbed to death. Also Bad Girl < Shinobu = Holly Summers.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2008, 02:37:08 AM »
OVER AND OVER.

HORIZONTAL RULE.

Playing sum legend of zelda: ocarina of time. thats rite, yup. and some pokemanz red with a GHAEY shark.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:45:57 AM by Zakamiro »

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

vladgd

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2008, 02:39:33 AM »
OVER AND OVER

OVER AND OVER

OVER AND OVER

OVER AND OVER

OVER AND OVER

OVER AND OVER

but i liek the grafix in army men 3d D:

as for what im playing, little starcraft, little iidx, nothing much.  beat the elite 4 on pokeymans about a week ago, haven't touched it since.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:50:05 AM by vladgd »

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2008, 03:58:04 PM »
GTA IV   :D

mmm
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2008, 06:28:59 PM »
GTA IV   :D

mmm

I DEMAND A DECENT REVIEW.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2008, 08:02:39 PM »
When I get further in the game, that shall come. :)
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

vladgd

« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2008, 02:06:00 AM »
BUMP

if i don't decide to put it on hold AGAIN, i will be playing final fantasy V

i got the anthology for the christmas, and didn't really touch it.  i have about 2hours 30 minutes on my ffv file, and from what i played today, i think i may just get into it.

see jrpg's are weird for me, ill play one(im basically talking final fantasy games, i don't really bother with "other" jrpgs, and please, don't argue with me on this and say "ohh but so and so jrpg is JAWSOME" i am not interested, fuck off, end of story), put it down because of boredom, pick it back up some time later (months, YEARS even) and fucking go all out playing the sucker.  i mean, enjoying the game from start to finish, and most likely beating the game in less than a week.  this has happened for ff7, 8, 9, and 10, only exception is 10, being as i hated that game, but i beat it, so i can hate it with good reason. 

anyway, the job system in this game is interesting, it was kind of a put off, but after reading a "job faq" to see what i should do i think i have a grasp of this simple (lolol yea i was put off by a simple system) system.  i guess the only other weird thing is playing a 16 bit game on my 42 inch hdtv, something to get used too.

anyway anyway anyway, i am still determined to beat final fantasies 1-12 minus 11 since that game isn't beatable.

1, 7, 8, 9, 10 down, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, x-2, 12 to go...

*edit*

is it me or is this game actually challenging compared to the final fantasies i have beaten?  the library boss after ifrit was kicking my ass, and i only beat him by getting a little lucky, and switching my knight to time mage for haste, and the white mage to summoner for ifrit.  even then, it was a close fight, the fucker had a spell which halved the level of my main damage dealer (galuf as a sorcerer)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 05:12:21 PM by vladgd »

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2008, 12:37:39 PM »
I've beaten 1, 4, 6, 7, and 8. I got stuck on the third Seymour battle in X. I lost my PS1 memory card shortly after getting to the second disk in 9 (though I could continue if I could get PS1 games working on my PSP). 2 and 3 never grabbed my interest. I still need to try 5 and X-2. I need to play more of 12.

I've been playing Psychonauts recently with some KH1 on the side.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2008, 04:47:08 PM »
Definitely go back through 9, the second disk is where the game actually starts to really get interesting.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2008, 01:26:59 PM »
the most recent boss i fought was lame and homosexual

k like IMMEDIATELY (before you get an action) he casts comet, and does like 1000 damage.  note, everybody but the samura has around 700hp, and the samurai has about 900hp.  not only does he kill somebody instantly, he casts comet on the same guy again "just to make sure hes dead"

so i revive the fucker because he is my ninja, and throwing shuriken = MASSIVE DAMAGE, so whats he do? kills my frontliner and the hunter.  for some reason i revived the hunter (it also had time magic so haste > guy with sword doing damage) and the corpse of the samurai was getting dragged to the left.

i tried reviving him twice, and it failed, meaning, he was dead for the remainder of the battle....so i just have 3 party members rather than 4.

now, he wasn't a "hard" boss fight, but god, he did enough to annoy me.

vladgd

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2008, 07:05:15 PM »
double post for awesome

galuf if the maniest man in all of final fantasy (not that that's saying much from most of the current games...)

also, when he dies in his epic awesome battle, the party ACTUALLY USES cure 3, raise, pheonix down, ect to try and save him.

basically, so far, this game isn't angsty or emo, im digging this.