Author Topic: watcha playin'  (Read 581893 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: watcha playin'
« Reply #195 on: September 12, 2008, 02:34:47 AM »
Actually, I just googled and came across some site that had it for free download.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 16, 2008, 04:34:43 PM »
My friend let me borrow is Xbox and I am currently playing Forza.

Such a great racing game.

LunarKeys

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 20, 2008, 01:02:53 PM »
Decided to pick up Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

I'm not quite sure what it is about the Tactics games that keeps me so addicted. Admittedly, they fixed my biggest complaint about the judges (they threw out your characters before - now they give your team an advantage, which is taken away if you break the law). Though the new Bazaar thing to get every single weapon and armor in the game is frustrating and the fact that you have to do quests ON TOP OF obtaining specific, worthless skills to unlock the classes you actually want to use can be really irritating.

And yet, in the first day of playing, I've racked up eight hours anyway. Maybe it's the fact that it reminds me of Advance Wars, which is probably my favorite portable game of all time. Eh. *shrug*

I swear, I'm going to have a Gunner by the end of the day or bust!

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 26, 2008, 05:39:58 PM »
I'm playing TrackMania nations, but I'm using my Wiimote instead of the keyboard. I haven't figured out how to use the tilt sensor for steering, so I've just been using the D-pad. Sliding around turns is a lot easier to control, since I just tap on 1 while holding 2 at the right time to start one.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #199 on: September 27, 2008, 09:46:43 AM »
Wolfenstein 3D and Spear Of Destiny. Playing those and nothing else like crazy.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 28, 2008, 10:36:05 AM »
Wolfenstein 3D and Spear Of Destiny. Playing those and nothing else like crazy.

Thank god I am not the only one playing these right now...I'm also playing The Legend Of Dragoon, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty, Mungyodance3, OSU!, and SMW all at the same time...I have LOD on my PS1, MGS2:SOL on my PS2, MGD3 on my vista comp, OSU! on this one XP, and SMW on my SNES...I have no time right now...and I have to go to work today.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 28, 2008, 06:11:44 PM »
Luigi's Mansion, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Star Fox: Assault

Luigi's Mansion is awesome.

Shadow The Hedgehog, I don't know what the fuck is going on.  I've only played the classic Sonic games with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, so when I saw all these new characters I thought "who are these idiots".

Star Fox: Assault is pretty good, but not the best in the series.  At least it's not like Adventures, where you have to run back and forth to find some item and then try to get through some impossible area.  I wasn't able to get past the tug-of-war game with that guy without a turbo controller (I apparently couldn't press A fast enough, and I've never had any problem with pushing buttons rapidly to do something in any other game).  Then a little ways before fighting Andros I just gave up.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 06:16:15 PM by Pancake »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2008, 07:55:37 PM »
Shadow The Hedgehog, I don't know what the fuck is going on.  I've only played the classic Sonic games with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, so when I saw all these new characters I thought "who are these idiots".

Prepare to cry, the sonic series has gone down hill. Not sure how Shadow the hedgehog game is, but SA 2 is at least a decent 3D sonic game, which is a rare thing. Also if you haven't played sonic 3 and knuckles do that ASAP.

Also I'm about to obtain a version of twisted metal 2 (massive nostalgia trip for me), does anyone know if there was a PC version of V8?

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2008, 10:33:05 PM »
Not sure how Shadow the hedgehog game is

It was ok...not entirely great...but ok...the story lacked whereof how he came back to life because we all know that he died of lack of air in space at the end of SA2B. (sorry for those that I ruined it for) Also the game was about some sort of dark realm creatures that came to this dimension to take over and Shadow was supposedly one of their subordinates or friends or something but in SA2B it was explained that Shadow was created by Dr. Eggmans grandfather.

On another note it brings up the question as to how Dr. Eggmans grandfather was part of the Earth dimension when Eggman and sonic and the rest of them were part of a different dimension...the chaos control theory touched on this but it was never explained about how eggman could have gotten to the sonic dimension in the first place let alone the moonbase ARK could have had a device that utilized said Chaos Emeralds that were supposed to only exist in this other dimension so technically it would be impossible for any of SA2B and Shadow the Hedgehog to make sense when there was no connection between them and the rest of the cartoon/games/stories.......just saying, you know?
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2008, 11:36:52 PM »
Luigi's Mansion is awesome.

I could never get into that game... Maybe because when I think of Mario games, I think of platformers and RPGs, not stuff like that.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #205 on: September 29, 2008, 01:40:04 AM »
It was ok...not entirely great...but ok...the story lacked whereof how he came back to life because we all know that he died of lack of air in space at the end of SA2B.

According to Wikipedia:

In Sonic Heroes, Rouge discovered Shadow in a stasis tube in Eggman's secret base. Suffering from amnesia, Shadow joined forces with Rouge and Omega in order to track down Eggman; after defeating the final Eggman robot, Rouge stumbled into a room full of what appeared to be Shadow clones. Deducing that Shadow was also a clone, they then went on to fight Metal Sonic with the others.
That explains both Shadow being, uh, alive, as well as the reason why Eggman was so insistent on him being a robot in one of the Shadow the Hedgehog endings. (note: size'd 1 for spoilers).

As for Shadow the Hedgehog, the game, I think it was definitely underrated.  It's certainly not an amazing game by any means but it's nowhere near as bad as everyone says that it is.  It's worth $30, I'd say.
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 29, 2008, 02:12:44 AM »
Eggman was so insistent on him being a robot in one of the Shadow the Hedgehog endings. (note: size'd 1 for spoilers).

I loled.wouldn't that just make him metal sonic then? I mean there HAVE been a few different metal sonic models, so I suppose it's not entirely impossible.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #207 on: September 29, 2008, 04:31:16 AM »
Thing is, the Shadow that we see in Sonic Heroes and all of the games following it really is Shadow.  He survived thanks to the stasis tube.

That said, the odds of Eggman knowing that he's actually alive are pretty slim.

Speaking of Shadow the Hedgehog, am I the only one who was actually taken aback by the "E10" language in some cases?  There's just something odd about hearing "SEE YOU IN HELL, EGGMAN" in a game based on the Sonic universe prior to Shadow killing Eggman, if I remember that particular ending right. (spoiler'd again)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #208 on: September 29, 2008, 05:32:58 AM »
Heh, well, I always like seeing stuff like that, but that's just me.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »
It just feels out of place, is all.  That would be like if you threw Mario and Luigi into San Andreas.  It just feels...weird.