Author Topic: watcha playin'  (Read 568044 times)

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
Re: watcha playin'
« Reply #270 on: October 27, 2008, 03:24:16 PM »
playin' Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, and Soul Caliber II, which I bought yesterday for $22 altogether.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 28, 2008, 12:59:50 AM »
Do the Chao garden, it's the best part of the game.

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 28, 2008, 04:54:32 PM »
Gran turismo 3. Never beat it, came close but lost the game and recently rebought it. All licenses with all B and A gold, 2 Endurance races completed (Super speedway and Seattle circuit...lack of B-Spec sucks :(), all Rally events completed, and all Beginner league completed with a whopping 100,000 credits left...luckily I have a race car (Corvette C5R from Seattle endurance) but i'm still really annoyed that I didn't win an F1 car from either endurance races in one shot.

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 28, 2008, 05:11:05 PM »
Gran turismo 3. Never beat it, came close but lost the game and recently rebought it. All licenses with all B and A gold, 2 Endurance races completed (Super speedway and Seattle circuit...lack of B-Spec sucks :(), all Rally events completed, and all Beginner league completed with a whopping 100,000 credits left...luckily I have a race car (Corvette C5R from Seattle endurance) but i'm still really annoyed that I didn't win an F1 car from either endurance races in one shot.

The speedway one is the easiest to win one from...I have like 8 of them from there...also the corvette car is one of the better ones but it doesn't have great turning...only great on straightaways.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 29, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »
Anyone want a Call of Duty: World at War beta code for either PC or 360? I have one of each.

Also, I finished Dead Space and it is excellent. A well-written, excellently-paced 11 hour adventure. I recommend playing on Hard because it means you'll have to be better at aiming and you have to scavenge more from enemies than just straight up buying stuff because you have to buy power nodes to continue to upgrade your equipment so you actually do enough damage (and take less damage) so that you can actually get through each area.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 03, 2008, 01:47:49 AM »
So I got a game over shortly after the Ragnarok segment on disk 3 of FF8 (first one actually, fucking Ruby Dragon and its Breath attack that does 9999 damage to all 3 party members). The last time I had saved was after beating all 8 of the monsters on the Ragnarok but before the scene in the cockpit. I used my turbo boost script for dialogue (since you can use square to talk) and held the fast forward key in my emulator through that entire scene.

"Eyes On Me" doesn't sound too bad at double tempo.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 01:49:44 AM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 03, 2008, 04:16:42 AM »
That's because Faye Wong is amazing. Also, it should sound good like that. There's a Dancemania remix of it that's excellent.

I started playing Fallout 3 and I'm really realizing that western RPGs just really aren't for me. The story is boring, no one has any personality and battle consists almost entirely of "go into VATS, aim at head, fire fire fire, run away." The game just isn't very fun.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #277 on: November 03, 2008, 07:06:41 AM »
That's because Faye Wong is amazing.

THIS X A MILLION

Seriously, even if I never end up enjoying that game, that song is amazing. There's also a version sung live at one of those concerts they like to put on by Angela Aki. That is a great rendition.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #278 on: November 03, 2008, 11:07:11 AM »
I started playing Fallout 3 and I'm really realizing that western RPGs just really aren't for me. The story is boring, no one has any personality and battle consists almost entirely of "go into VATS, aim at head, fire fire fire, run away." The game just isn't very fun.

I haven't seen much of Fallout 3, but from all counts I've heard that the original two are far superior.  Having played through a few hours of the first one, I found it to be quite good.  It plays more like an RTS than a post-apocalyptic Oblivion.
"This is a machine for making cows."

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 03, 2008, 11:12:41 AM »
Been playing TFC this past week...really fun multi-player game.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 03, 2008, 09:47:28 PM »
I've got a nice White Mage setup on Rinoa. She has the abilities Treatment, Recover, and Revive, which are like a Remedy, and X-potion, and Full-Life, just with no expense. I also have 100 Zombies on her St.Atk, so she can take down enemies by healing.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 03, 2008, 09:55:01 PM »
So I've got a fairly beefy Necromancer in Diablo II. I've got 2 skeletons going along with a clay golem. Also got a sheild and a short sword, because I dislike ranged weapons (I have throwing knives, but that's as far as I've gone). Really, this game is retarded addicting for some reason.

LunarKeys

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 05, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »
Still going through retro games on PSP.

Finished an old score with Streets of Rage 2, finally defeating Mr. X on Hard. (A friend had the game a very long time ago, and we never could finish the seventh stage). Unfortunately, SoR3 is proving to be considerably more difficult. I am fumbling a great deal on the second and fourth bosses and keep losing on the fifth stage.

Also, Sonic Spinball is just like I remembered, except the fourth stage is still frustratingly difficult. Regardless, excellent game.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 06, 2008, 08:51:28 AM »
Just perfectly and legitimately backed up a copy of Street Fighter Alpha anthology for the ps2. yay
also did the same for burnout 3, since I traded that game in for some reason, and I was like 55% thru it and now I want to finish it :p
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 06, 2008, 04:14:02 PM »
Good god, why are magic casters so god damned strong? I enter a room with 5 of them and I die about instantly.