Author Topic: watcha playin'  (Read 567734 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: watcha playin'
« Reply #375 on: December 31, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »
Alright then, I'm thoroughly enjoying FO3. I didn't think I would, considering I really couldn't give a shit over GTA or any other sandbox game, but this is really REALLY enjoyable. Yeah, the story seems tacked on but the overall game is awesome. I've just done side missions for the past 3 or so hours in game without even bothering to continue the main story.

Also TF2 is fun (not sure why spec haets it, but I've never played TF or TFC, so I don't know what they changed). I only have some minor problems with it, a lot of the classes seems fairly easy to learn, with a few being hard or just very niche and only useful in specific situations. That and it can seem to be grating after a match, like either side will make no progress for a half hour. Other then that, it's really enjoyable.

Also, how do I spy without failing?

Oh yeah, and Guilty Gear, GG is awesome.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 02, 2009, 02:04:20 PM »
Also, how do I spy without failing?

One of my friends knows how, but I could never do it right. I usually go with sniper or demoman, depending of the stage.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 03, 2009, 02:56:49 PM »
Okay then, portal and HL episode 1 done. Portal was awesome, despite all the crap humor I hear everyone spewing about it and HL2 episode 1 was amazing. Funny how portal is literally one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #378 on: January 03, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »
Heh, yeah, I liked Portal a lot better before everyone else played it.  If I hear someone say "THE CAKE IS A LIE" one more time I'm going to throttle them.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 03, 2009, 06:08:59 PM »
I think it would've worked better as pie via rhymes. Either that or the cake is fake

:o

anyway. I love having IIDX at home, I'm playing through DJ Troopers now, it's pretty shveet.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #380 on: January 03, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »
If I hear someone say "THE CAKE IS A LIE" one more time I'm going to throttle them.

Ugh.  There's one kid in my club at school that still says that at least three times a week.

I've just started throwing stuff at him.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 05, 2009, 08:19:16 PM »
You should, you should. Also Half life episode 2 beaten. I didn't really like all the caves, but it was fucking great, even better then episode 1 which I didn't think they could do.

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 05, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »
You should, you should. Also Half life episode 2 beaten. I didn't really like all the caves, but it was fucking great, even better then episode 1 which I didn't think they could do.

Ahhh, I still need to finish HL2 Ep 2 :(

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 06, 2009, 04:35:03 AM »
Warning, the ending is seriously one of the most tear inducing things I've seen in a game. I fucking KNEW what was going to happen and I still teared up a little in one eye when I saw it.

Also if you haven't gotten to the Stryder fight, do it. It's one of the best things I've played in an FPS.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 06, 2009, 10:11:08 AM »
Yea I got stuck on the part where you defend the compound from the Stryders from all directions with the sticky bomb shit. Not so much as stuck but my PC won't run it very nicely and I had to sell my 360 for bill stuff so I can't play orange box on there either. D:
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 08, 2009, 02:40:07 AM »
I got Chrono Trigger DS. I never played the original, so I won't know the difference. I got it because I have another week and a half before going back to college and I need something to do while my friends are at school, so I figured getting hooked on an RPG would do some good.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #386 on: January 08, 2009, 02:53:42 AM »
I got Chrono Trigger DS. I never played the original, so I won't know the difference. I got it because I have another week and a half before going back to college and I need something to do while my friends are at school, so I figured getting hooked on an RPG would do some good.

From what I've seen, there really aren't many differences from the original anyway.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 08, 2009, 01:17:04 PM »
Some slight script changes here and there, skills renamed. I think the game's a little harder now actually? It still becomes ridiculously easy near the end but that's when you have god equipment anyway so whatever. The only really new stuff comes after you beat the game the first time.

I am playing the Skate 2 demo while I wait for something to show up from GameFly. I don't know what game it is because I'm forcing myself to not look but I at least know it's a Wii game. I decided I hadn't used the Wii enough so I just went through GameFly's entire list of Wii games and added anything that looked even close to interesting and then shuffled the ranks around. So whatever I get, hopefully it's good.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 09, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »
I found Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for Gamecube yesterday. I really like the platforming, but the combat is pretty frustrating. Then again, I usually find combat where I can't use ranged weapons frustrating. Whatever the case, I played it for about 3 straight hours last night. It's a lot of fun.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

LunarKeys

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 10, 2009, 02:57:05 PM »
I'm playing LocoRoco right now.

I'm an amorphous blob eating rose-like objects to become a bigger amorphous blob so that I can pick up cute little parts to add to my Loco House. Also, black tentacle monsters want to eat me. My world is made of pastels and the only way I can transverse it is changing the landscape by tilting it up or down.

Is this what it's like to be high?

(the game is awesome, by the way)