Author Topic: watcha playin'  (Read 567441 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: watcha playin'
« Reply #960 on: January 11, 2010, 04:48:24 AM »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #961 on: January 11, 2010, 05:41:55 AM »
Damn I want that game. Even tho I think the main character looks like a stick bug and Gun shoes and hair suits are just plain retarded.

You don't ever notice anything weird about her while playing it. If you actually have the time while playing to complain about her proportions, you're doing something really really wrong. It matches with the art style perfectly.

Also, the entire point behind the game is to be ridiculous and retarded and completely over-the-top.

And I totally just beat it on Hard Mode and I'm ranked pretty high up on the leaderboards for score.

It is worth every penny. And every one of your pennies. At the same time.

Also, I got my first nuke in Modern Warfare 2. I put on Harrier/Chopper Gunner/Nuke and it made it almost too easy. Ended up going 53-3 for the entire round of domination on Rundown. And told my friends to stop trying so that they could get ahead of us so I could nuke them while we were losing so I could get Ultimate Sacrifice completed. It was extremely funny. Half the other team quit after that round. And then I switched to Harrier/Pave Low/Chopper Gunner and continued to dominate for kills for the entire night which was amazing. Usually I run into a giant team of super pros that just wipe the floor with me.

vladgd

« Reply #962 on: January 11, 2010, 05:49:30 AM »
it's not hard to get a nuke, but rather getting lucky enough to get in a position to get said kills.  then again, that could apply specifically with my reletavley poor skill at the game.

obviously i would be better at the game if i put more time into it.  problem, the game just pisses me off too goddamn much to play in longer bursts. 

/vlad ragequit

star trek online beta on tuesday, beta code from amazon put into STO website, hopefully all goes well.  not too sure on what i will be "class" wise, or what race i will be, but i know i will be going federation.  im sure over 80% of the playerbase will be going federation as well.  it can't really be helped since i mean, watch the damn tv shows and see which point of view is shown most of the time.

hopefully this game will fulfill my space fetish in ways eve could not.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #963 on: January 11, 2010, 08:28:56 AM »
Yeah, it's largely a matter of luck. The guys we were playing against weren't very good and I had gotten behind their lines and they were doing a very poor job of taking me out. And apparently none of them thought to just shoot at the harrier nor did they have any class with any form of rockets to shoot stuff down so the harrier just hung out and got me kills. And then the chopper gunner just wasted them since all of Rundown's major points are open-air and most of the sniper spots are wide enough for the gunner to shoot in. And they were too dumb to just go back and kill me. I mean I was laying right inside the little room on ground level next to C. And they controlled C.

I pretty much only play the game when I can play with my friends though. I can't do random matches anymore. I just can't cooperate with all of the glory hogs and retards that populate Xbox Live.

Also, I submitted pictures of my beating Bayonetta on Hard to Penny Arcade's contest. Hopefully I'm within the 500 so I can get the cool shirt but I sort of doubt it. I mean, the contest started on Friday.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: January 11, 2010, 01:07:53 PM »
It matches with the art style perfectly.

Bwah? but everyone else is relatively well proportioned except for those two female characters.

Also Ulti, that image should say DON'T STAND THERE, COME IN.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #965 on: January 11, 2010, 03:10:00 PM »
Not really. Everyone has extremely long legs. And in-game, Bayonetta's head looks completely normal compared to the other characters.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: January 12, 2010, 01:57:49 AM »
The only characters I've really seen are that one witch, the reporter, the bar guy that wants to be a space marine (fucking love that reference) and that short fat guy. That and the only time I noticed it in game (watching someone play, not playing) was when he shot guns from his legs, and it was scary as hell.

I just HAD to use a strategy in Serious Sam that was something other than not get hit and shoot enemies. Wow.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 03:34:41 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: January 13, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »
Double post, but why didn't anyone tell me how awesome Street Fighter Alpha is? I just downloaded it just for the sake of nostalgia and it's fucking awesome. Now I need to check out the original Darkstalkers.

vladgd

« Reply #968 on: January 13, 2010, 09:40:41 PM »
ill play alpha when there is an hdremix of the sucker so i can easily play online and use my madcatz TE stick. 

anyway, torrent > direct download, got my open beta client for the star trek.  id link a picture of my character, but it's really really laggy right now and the server just crapped out.  it's pretty cool so far though, i don't really get how the skill system works yet, but it's pretty star trek-ey. 

ensign vladgd of the starship carl

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: January 13, 2010, 10:13:46 PM »
ill play alpha when there is an hdremix of the sucker so i can easily play online and use my madcatz TE stick.  

might as well just wait for SSF4. That and I'm definitely looking forward more to Guy and Adon.

More shit, but Shinobi 3 is a stupidly good game, but I doubt I'll ever beat it or Gunstar heroes at this rate.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 11:53:19 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #970 on: January 14, 2010, 02:05:32 AM »
I've actually found that Gunstar Heroes isn't that hard if you figure out the trick. That is, the body splash and slide kick do about a billion times more damage than the guns.

I played some SFA3 with a friend to play some Cody/Adon/Guy to freshen up and man I am really looking forward to Cody and Adon. My friend uses Guy a lot more than I do though.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 14, 2010, 04:50:13 AM »
I've actually found that Gunstar Heroes isn't that hard if you figure out the trick. That is, the body splash and slide kick do about a billion times more damage than the guns.

Yeah, I was playing on normal and blowing through the game up until just after you beat Black's Castle, and I just left my emu running forever until my PC restarted. Still not sure how that standing slide move tho. In all honesty Dynamite Headdy is harder.

vladgd

« Reply #972 on: January 14, 2010, 05:33:38 AM »

there's more to it than the screen shows, maby later ill take one zoomed in on the face.  i think she looks pretty cool anyway.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: January 14, 2010, 05:01:02 PM »
Finally decided to play through Metroid Prime 3 about a week and a half ago. I'm at the end of the game now, and I've gotten all of the upgrades and powerups. It's a fun game methinks.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: January 14, 2010, 11:12:42 PM »
I thought it was fairly awesome.