Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 470141 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 11:40:14 PM »
I think I'm the oldest one here now that Kilga went and left.

Scary.
"This is a machine for making cows."

vladgd

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 11:52:43 PM »
keep on the prune juice and you will be just fine.

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 01:11:02 AM »
I'm 23  :P

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 01:48:49 AM »
ALSO, i don't like to admit it, but im starting to like this battlestar galactica stuff.  i first started watching it because there was nothing better on, and all the show is, is drama, and im not much for drama.  but i guess its pretty aight.  id still rather be watching stargate atlantis/sg1/any version of star trek.

Uh, Battlestar Galactica is pretty much pure awesome. I started watching it a couple months ago, and am practically crapping my pants at the prospect of a new season. Unfortunately I'm going to have to download it, because I don't get sci-fi on cable here >: |

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 02:17:20 AM »
BSG is by FAR the best sci-fi show EVER made. By FAR. The final season opener was excellent.

And yeah, I turned 23 on March 17th.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2008, 02:44:43 AM »
Hana, well, I got a cousin 3 years older than me. To the day, lol. He was born on the same day as I was, :P

Also, a mickey of Disarono is good. we made a drink that kicked ass, I'll post what it was later, when I'm sober, lol.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

notHiro

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »
Helpful hint to the other guys out there: Don't get really fucking drunk and get in the car with some kid and your friends who are all really drunk and then go to some random guy's house and text your ex for like 3 hours detailing how you both cheated on each other even though you wanted to get back together and then ending up hating her and yourself for it and cutting all contact.

:/

Shit last night was one of the worst nights in my life. I also had to walk home like 2 miles with just a t-shirt on in fucking 30 degree weather and strong winds, and fell asleep on my desk because my female friend was locked out of her room so I gave her my bed, and puked the following morning after waking up at 7 am, and then going to bed again at 11 to wake up again at 2, thus wasting like half my day.

Fuck my life sucks. Getting drunk again tonight though to NUMB THE PAIN.

vladgd

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2008, 04:54:28 PM »
Helpful hint to the other guys out there: Don't get really fucking drunk and get in the car with some kid and your friends who are all really drunk and then go to some random guy's house and text your ex for like 3 hours detailing how you both cheated on each other even though you wanted to get back together and then ending up hating her and yourself for it and cutting all contact.

:/

Shit last night was one of the worst nights in my life. I also had to walk home like 2 miles with just a t-shirt on in fucking 30 degree weather and strong winds, and fell asleep on my desk because my female friend was locked out of her room so I gave her my bed, and puked the following morning after waking up at 7 am, and then going to bed again at 11 to wake up again at 2, thus wasting like half my day.

Fuck my life sucks. Getting drunk again tonight though to NUMB THE PAIN.

Ouch. Lucky me, I've got good control of myself, drunk or not. I've never understood why people start texting/calling people when they're drunk... Maybe it's because I don't have a cell, and don't have the mindset that comes with having one, but I just don't get it. In all likelihood, you're just going to make things worse when you text/call people drunk.

Also, I highly recommend you don't drink to numb the pain. That is the sort of shit that leads to either things getting worse, or alcoholism.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »
only responding due to finding an analogy.

drinking to numb the pain to me, sounds similar to "yea bro, im just going to cut myself to stop the bleeding" or "yes nigga im drinking salt to quench my thirst"

0 + 0 =/= 1

*on an awesome note*

i caught a croagunk, whee!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 05:55:10 PM by vladgd »

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2008, 06:21:07 PM »
I got a shiny Vulpix in my Sapphire. When I saw what the shiny Ninetales sprite looked like, I came.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2008, 10:17:19 PM »
Work tonight was soooo boring and lame. I work two shifts tomorrow, not looking forward to it. I'm planning on waking up early, going on a nice, long bike ride, and then finishing my research paper on why we should retire the penny before going to work at 1:15.

Also, my girlfriend and I got our hair cut at this place at the mall, by this REALLY gay guy who was recommended to us by my ex. He did a really good job with our hair, will upload pics once I have the motivation to. After the past two days (day-long practice Thursday and day-long competition, from 8:30am to 4:30am the next morning, on Friday) I am pretty much beat.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2008, 10:49:51 PM »
fraophsuiohjklsa
I'm so fucking tired.

vladgd

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 12:16:51 AM »
15 hours of sleep

gogogo

if you can't manage to sleep, take some fuckin nighttime cold medicine, its what its for son!

uhh don't watch shin chan though, you will be too busy laughing to sleep.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 12:22:08 AM by vladgd »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 12:52:15 AM »
Can't sleep in too late.  I have too much shit to do tomorrow.

Also, I came to the sad realization that if I were to get 10 hours of sleep I would still wind up having more hours invested in work than I would in sleep.  Needless to say, I don't plan on ever pulling a 60 hour work week again.

Edit: I'm bored.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 01:02:26 AM by Spectere »