Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 470301 times)

vladgd

Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2008, 10:31:18 PM »
the latest episode of south park was awesome, i loled quite hardily.

MR GARRISON IS BACK!

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2008, 03:57:37 PM »
I always knew he would!

This season is especially good, in my opinion...

jinxie

• Meow!
  • cool kids club president 2004-2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2008, 12:32:21 AM »
oregon trail was the game of kings.  no elementary school experience should be without some good old fashon oregon trail.

BEST GAME

ohh man.  and especially on the shared computers where you'd put nasty things as epitaphs for other kids to read.

Best.

vladgd

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2008, 02:49:09 AM »
ok, i loved the original kotor.  i walk into kotor 2 a bit dissapointed, even though the game is basically the same.  too much dark side quests, so what do i do?  roll a dark side caster rather than a light side melee character.

nobody told me how fucking awesome it was to throw force lightning and see about 6 dudes just die, im really enjoying myself in this game so far.  and if i beat it and im not tired of it yet, i may just replay the original kotor as a dark side character, however, i heard casters aren't as viable in that game as they are in this game.

regardless, a screenshot of my current character.  and ignore my retarded looking robes, it just makes it that much more awesome to force lightning people in.

and i guess i kind of look like "the king" from burgerking, so how badass is that?

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2008, 04:50:43 PM »
So prom is tonight. I took the ACT earlier, it was really easy, and I raped the writing portion.

And a friend of mine got her pinky severed in a boating accident.

Woo~

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2008, 05:32:52 PM »
My Xbox 360 is now officially dead.  It'll stay running for a minute or two when booted cold but after that it unceremoniously RRoDs.

Oh well, at least I'm going to have a nice computer to amuse myself with while it's being repaired. 8)
"This is a machine for making cows."

jinxie

• Meow!
  • cool kids club president 2004-2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »
:( for your friend with the severed pinky.  Are they going to be able to reattach it?

Also.  ffs.  I can't get motivated to do anything.  I have like 4 or 5 pictures I have to draw and making cat ears and BS and I JUST CAN'T DO IT CAPTAIN

How the hell do I get motivated rofl

And Ian:  we've been superlucky with our 360,.. for now anyway.  It's messed up maybe once and it was after we'd moved 1500 miles and it got to bounce around a bit.

OH AND ALSO I GOT A LAMINATORRRRRRRR <33

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2008, 07:46:18 PM »
And a friend of mine got her pinky severed in a boating accident.

Shitballs, I just noticed this post. D:

And yeah, what Jinxie said...

OH AND ALSO I GOT A LAMINATORRRRRRRR <33

YAY!

MAKE ME A BADGE FOR AC08. <3

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2008, 01:43:28 AM »
Prom night went like this:

4:00 - I shower, shave, etc. in preparation.
4:40 - I start putting the tux on.
4:50 - I finish putting the tux on. I leave to pick up Kate.
5:00 - I'm at Kate's house, and her mom invites me in for a picture.
5:15 - We're back at my dad's house, and both my parents take pictures of us.
5:30 - We leave the house and go to a sushi place for dinner.
6:30 - We leave the restaurant and head for prom, taking a few detours to ensure we're not early.
7:00 - Prom starts.
7:15 - We get there, go in, get another picture, and then sit and talk with the people who were there.
8:45 - The music starts and the volume progressively gets to an unbearable level.
9:30 - We leave for that reason.
9:45 - We go to Barnes & Noble to hang out. About a third of the conversations from here on out are basically us settling any qualms we've had with each other.
10:30 - We go to my mom's house to make a catapult, which we'd been talking about doing all night. I start building a catapult out of Lego pieces.
10:45 - I finish building a the catapult. We launch a lot of things.
11:30 - Prom ends, but we don't really care at this point.
11:40 - I leave to drop her off at Rocky Horror because she was going to meet with people there.
12:00 - We decide that no one's coming. I take her home. On the way, I tell her that I had fun and miss hanging out with her, and she agreed that we should hang out more.
12:10 - I get home.

Overall, it was a pretty good night. I don't really have an interest in dating Kate anymore because we agreed that we would've made a terrible couple, but now we're good friends again.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:46:35 AM by Aldrasio »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2008, 02:30:03 AM »
Glad to hear you get things sorted out.

And yeah, what Jinxie said...

Same.

My GF commented earlier, but I wasn't in the mood to post.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2008, 04:05:35 AM »
why must games do this

kotor 2

im on my way as just my main character to do this part of a mission and...

-out of nowhere i take control of one of my weaker ranged attackers, alone, and i have to fight two boss characters at the same time, they use medpacks, and hurt when they hit...ohh the character i have doesn't have any points into healing, so he can't heal himself with medkits.  basically, activate the mandilorian melee shield, focus on a single target, and prey i don't die.
-back to the main character, i have to fight through some 40+ enemies...in a poison chamber...after which, a poison maze (ok i have a breath mask on which makes the poison ineffective, BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT)
-then i switch to an enemy character to do other stuff (lots of killing...this part was quite fun actually)
-back to the main character for a while...ohh i get kidnapped (MOTHERFUCKER WHYYYYYY)
-now i take control of said weaker ranged attacker for 2 seconds
-oops now im the shitty tech droid character, alone, for a solo part

basically i have a shitty rescue mission on my hands to get the reason this game is awesome, back. FFUCKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCK\

VDSZBDSGFDSFGNFNFSNFSNFNGNGNMFBCFBFDFBFBBSDSBBhbdbsbdbsdbsdbsdbnosdbmsoldbm  nar shaddah is the worst planet ever

all i want to do is run around killing people with force lightning or using my force persuade to do awesome stuff like the following

-force an npc to give me an item i am looking for, and credits equal to its value
-force an npc who is infected with a contagious disease to kill himself as to not spread his disease
-force a woman to sell herself into slavery to be with her enslaved daughter
-force a group of thugs to hand over their weapons, afterwhich jump off a cliff

good fucking jesus, you couldn't do awesome stuff like that in kotor.  my character just screams awesome, and i lurv it.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2008, 04:33:21 AM »
Nah, she can't reattach it, it was totally crushed. I wonder how many ways that'll affect her life, god, missing a finger. At least it wasn't the thumb or finger though =/

Also, prom was spectacular. I had a wonderful time. Many pictures were taken, much food was eaten and an immense amount of fun was had. Hooray. Now I really want to go to bed, I feel like death. I went to walmart after dropping my girlfriend off and just got home a little bit ago.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2008, 04:42:42 AM »
Holy shit.  How'd that happen?

Was it one of the people I met?

Regardless, my condolences.  That really sucks.  You're right, though...bad as it is, it could have been a lot worse.

vladgd

« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2008, 04:53:20 AM »
I wonder how many ways that'll affect her life, god, missing a finger.

you'd be surprised.  my mom has a hand with two fingers which were basically cut in half, so theres two little stubs where fingers were, doesn't hinder her from doing anything. 

missing a hand = tragic

missing a finger = minor inconvienience

hell, all you really need is two fingers and a thumb anyway. not saying i wouldn't be freaked about losing a finger, but its not that bad a loss.

anyway, yall niggers gotta play dat kotor, EETS GOOD SHIT SON.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2008, 09:38:44 AM »
Kokomo is an awesome song.

/end
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/