Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 469619 times)

vladgd

Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2008, 10:19:47 PM »
i hope mass effect 2 shows you what you have done in your previous beaten files because i have...a lot...

and i am currently working on my "perfect" file to be in use with me2, level 60 soldier with lift, specter x weapon, collosus x heavy armor (which i have not yet seen for humans), just about every quest complete, full paragon, ect. 

but if me2 lacks such a feature, im going to have a hell of a time finding the "right" file to continue off from(seriously, i got like 15), even though its probably going to only minorly effect the game.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2008, 12:51:12 AM »
So I just wrote a lolworthy satire paper about the Apollo 11 conspiracy theory.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

notHiro

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2008, 10:04:18 AM »
So I finally called it off with the ex that I got back together with, for good this time. Trouble is she so desperately still wants to be friends and I just don't want to deal with her shit at all.

Also, I'm trying to get my roommate for next year to get GTAIV so badly. For some reason he can't comprehend that it will be the greatest game ever made.

jinxie

• Meow!
  • cool kids club president 2004-2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »
LOL WOMEN.

Just deal without them, life is better.

rofl

nah sorry to hear about that.  just keep her away, sounds like she's being awfully clingy.  if she really wants to be friends she'd give some space for awhile.

then again i'm not gonna pretend like i know what is going on but yeah that's the vibe i am getting.

/estrogen

vladgd

« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2008, 10:58:33 PM »
i am like a caveman exposed to a cellphone right now

so i was bored, and i hooked up my mp3 player to the 360, loaded up some jet set radio, and booted up the armored core 4 demo.

IM TOTALLY BLOWING STUFF UP AS A ROBOT TO JET SET RADIO

i love this

also, after being forced to download gomplayer to watch the live starcraft games at www.gomtv.net, i realized that i really like the player, and winamp will now go to collecting virtual dust.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 11:13:09 PM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2008, 12:05:33 AM »
Lost my phone, must mean some minority somewhere stole it. They must have seen the high quality of Sony Ericson's and thought "ohshi".

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2008, 09:37:47 AM »
i am like a caveman exposed to a cellphone right now

so i was bored, and i hooked up my mp3 player to the 360, loaded up some jet set radio, and booted up the armored core 4 demo.

IM TOTALLY BLOWING STUFF UP AS A ROBOT TO JET SET RADIO

i love this

also, after being forced to download gomplayer to watch the live starcraft games at www.gomtv.net, i realized that i really like the player, and winamp will now go to collecting virtual dust.

I've never used gomplayer, got more info? I only use winamp for my music, but it'd be damn hard to give me a reason to switch from winamp to something else. I think my winamp can play more types of files than VLC can at this point. (yay for all those input plugins)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

jinxie

• Meow!
  • cool kids club president 2004-2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2008, 01:21:57 PM »
so in lubbock a couple of days ago there was a three alarm fire in an apartment complex.  It was pretty nasty and a lot of people were displaced.

Cause of the fire?

SOMEONE BURNT MICROWAVE RAMEN NOODLES.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2008, 01:39:47 PM »
Jesus Christ. How is that possible? Did they set it for like, an hour?
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2008, 03:04:35 PM »
SOMEONE BURNT MICROWAVE RAMEN NOODLES.

Shit, son.  Them noodles be dangerous.  Considering how many of them I ate when I was in Florida I guess I'm lucky to be alive. :o
"This is a machine for making cows."

vladgd

« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »
I've never used gomplayer, got more info? I only use winamp for my music, but it'd be damn hard to give me a reason to switch from winamp to something else. I think my winamp can play more types of files than VLC can at this point. (yay for all those input plugins)

you know, i think i may go back to winamp for music, but im sticking with gomplayer for video.

i can't really say anything, other than i used the player and i liked it more than winamp.  for music, it works just fine, only theres no way to shrink the player to a small little bar, and there isn't a button to skip tracks (as far as i know of).

but for video it works great, the thing is chock full of codecs, so you shouldn't have a problem playing just about anything you come across.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile

Ulti

• View Profile