Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 486260 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #345 on: May 06, 2008, 10:14:45 PM »
The BC Calculus AP exam is tomorrow morning. Woohoo.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #346 on: May 06, 2008, 11:38:01 PM »
Anyway, GTA4 is fucking amazing. I'm seriously considering dropping a lot of money on a 360 now because of it (and of course shit like Dead Rising and NHL 08 others) but at the same time I just don't have the money or time to get involved with it. Fuck life was so much easier when all I had to spend money on was video games.

I agree completely. I used to only buy games, and only care about games, and now it's quite the opposite. I'm glad like 90% of my friends have 360s, though, so I  think I'm gonna start mooching off their GTA4's and such.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #347 on: May 06, 2008, 11:40:00 PM »
I finally (nearly) completed my bedroom networking system thingy. I connected my computer, server, stereo, SNES, N64, input selector, TV, UPS, and RF modulator together.

Whoa, nice.

Then there's my pussy little 13" TV.  In its prime I had cable, a SEGA Master System, a Genesis, a SNES, an N64, a PS2, an Xbox, a GameCube, a Saturn, and a Dreamcast all connected to it.  The blob of wires was physically larger than the TV itself (composite for everything but the SMS and Genesis, which were on SEGA RF modulators).  Fun!

I had my older computer alone for a week or so as well, so that I could transfer data off of it, onto my new one.  It proved to be a nice slave, and Windows took surprisingly well to the system booting with no optical drives and one hard drive less quite well.  When I needed to go to the desktop I just used remote desktop.  Quite nice!

Now I have it connected to a little Dell 17" CRT, sitting on a fold-up TV tray.  I'm using my Logitech Elite keyboard for it, with a Logitech ball mouse connected to the PS/2 port (with the tower itself being a mouse pad...heh).  I really need to pick up a new mouse for it (I'll probably pick up a new Logitech G5 -- the one that actually adds the forward button back in and hopefully that has a scroll wheel that isn't shit -- and use my old G5 on this one).

SPEAKING OF MY OLDER SYSTEM, I'm currently using it to mess with operating systems.  I installed Ubuntu on it and...damn, when did Linux become this bloody easy?  For that matter, when did Linux become this brown?  Oi...ah well, themes can always be changed. :)
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #348 on: May 07, 2008, 07:45:04 AM »
FIRST DAY OF WORK GET

Yes, that's right, I just finished my first day of work...

My feet fucking hurt. And my back is stuff. And tonight was a slow night. And tomorrow is the biggest delivery of the week.
:/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 08, 2008, 12:44:09 AM »
you actually get used to bending over and picking up things off the ground fairly fast, or I did at least. I worked at a fucking convention center last summer, I just walked around a swept things up for 10 hours strait. I only got one 15 minutes break, and I could not sit down the entire shift. My feet fucking hurt to say the least.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 08, 2008, 02:14:42 AM »
So I just downloaded Cave story. Good game is damn good, there really needs to be more castelvania/metroid games.

vladgd

« Reply #351 on: May 08, 2008, 02:41:01 AM »
cave story was pretty fun up to when you get to the ending hell gauntlet.  its pretty damn difficult.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #352 on: May 08, 2008, 06:48:30 AM »
you actually get used to bending over and picking up things off the ground fairly fast, or I did at least. I worked at a fucking convention center last summer, I just walked around a swept things up for 10 hours strait. I only got one 15 minutes break, and I could not sit down the entire shift. My feet fucking hurt to say the least.

Yeah, well, when you're bent over trying to grab something way at the back and pull it to the front to "face" things, if you've to a whole long row of stuff to do like that, it can get bad onyour back. I need some fucking Dr Scholles pads or some shit, because my feet are fucking killing me.

Also, I got to bring home some Baby Back Ribs flavored chips. They weren't carrying them any more, so we just brought them home :P
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 08, 2008, 04:23:16 PM »
cave story was pretty fun up to when you get to the ending hell gauntlet.  its pretty damn difficult.

I'm already getting raped by these 2 dragon bosses, shit's hard.

Never mind, niggers ate sum rockets and went down.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 04:43:51 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Kulli

« Reply #354 on: May 08, 2008, 09:07:00 PM »
I GOT MY PERMIT

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 09, 2008, 01:24:08 AM »
Cave story FUKKEN BEATEN. Also GOD DAMN that was a depressing ending, I'm assuming everyone who wasn't on that chopper/dragon died?

Oh fuck, I completely missed this. Now I gatta fight those 4 BOSS FIGHTS AGAIN, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

vladgd

« Reply #356 on: May 09, 2008, 04:27:16 PM »
I GOT MY PERMIT

people drive in da bronx?

Kulli

« Reply #357 on: May 09, 2008, 09:31:15 PM »
Yes. It's in Manhattan where no one drives.

vladgd

« Reply #358 on: May 09, 2008, 10:30:46 PM »
also, why won't my avatar change? 

i mean, i tried clicking the no image option, then uploading a new avatar off site, and i get this avatar.  i also try uploading it, and i get my current avatar still.

unless spectere haxored the site to make this avatar permanent unless i select the no avatar option, im stuck with it. 

but i guess ill keep rio till that problem is fixed.  but i mean, after a few weeks to a month, i just get the urge to change my avatar for some reason.  strange, being in all 2000 of my posts on arch0wl.com and the two or so years ive posted there, i had one avatar(ok, unless you count THE VERY BEGINNING before the "lords of the fingerdance" competition was cancelled beginning, i had an alucard avatar, but that was like fuckin' september 2004), save for one period of a few weeks where i shopped that avatar on the snoop dogg image i linked a page or two back.

to note, the original avatar size was 80x80, but i uploaded the 120x120 to keep the size trend going

*edit*

well ill be damned, it finally uploaded
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 11:17:22 PM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 09, 2008, 11:29:51 PM »
Yeah, my weegee one did something similar.