Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 469872 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #630 on: June 05, 2008, 05:22:01 PM »
Biodiesel would be nice if it took less land to grow. I think it's like 100 gallons/acre. I like hydrogen because it's so abundant.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:24:05 PM by Marvis Mongoldique »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #631 on: June 05, 2008, 06:04:14 PM »
Yeah, hydrogen is VERY simple to produce.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #632 on: June 05, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »
Car crashes just got AWESOME.

By that logic, smashing into the back of a Ford Pinto would lead to quite an awesome accident, and that was back in the 70s! :P
"This is a machine for making cows."

dinnerroll

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 05, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »
so somebody dumped a giant-ass pitbull over the wall from the street into our backyard last night.
Quote from: Sharde
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #634 on: June 05, 2008, 08:13:12 PM »
so somebody dumped a giant-ass pitbull over the wall from the street into our backyard last night.

eat it

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

vladgd

« Reply #635 on: June 05, 2008, 08:31:59 PM »
blocked two of my friends on the msn.

one due to him being an ass and hanging the phone up on me, till i get an apology for that, BLOZICKOED.

the other, because he is 21 and has no license, so till he gets his drivers permit, HE REMAINS BLOCKED.  for his own good i say.

you could say i am an ass, for the first one since i provoked getting hung up on (i was pissed).  but the second, that kid just needs to get his ass in gear.

*edit*

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 08:56:20 PM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 05, 2008, 11:20:24 PM »

So it's dead?  :'(

dinnerroll

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 05, 2008, 11:42:59 PM »
So it's dead?  :'(

rofl i probably should have clarified. it was alive. it tore shit up and then decided to go to sleep. animal control wouldn't come out until today. i guess bloodthirsty beasts rampaging on somebody's property isn't as important as catching some Z's. they didn't come until this afternoon. my dad was going to shoot it but then they came and it was all aiight.

we would have just forced it out the gate and let let it go but little kids play all around our neighborhood.
They kept pushing me around, and pushing soup and cheese on me, and laughing at me while I was freaking out.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #638 on: June 05, 2008, 11:44:09 PM »
Lame. Oh well, it's good to see that it's still alive.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 06, 2008, 01:11:13 AM »
rofl i probably should have clarified. it was alive. it tore shit up and then decided to go to sleep. animal control wouldn't come out until today. i guess bloodthirsty beasts rampaging on somebody's property isn't as important as catching some Z's. they didn't come until this afternoon. my dad was going to shoot it but then they came and it was all aiight.

we would have just forced it out the gate and let let it go but little kids play all around our neighborhood.

So it wasn't nice? Pits aren't traditionally mean, but unless it was raised for fighting then thrown in your yard to trash the evidence, I wouldn't go fucking near it.

vladgd

« Reply #640 on: June 06, 2008, 03:24:11 AM »
the mgs4 spoilers posted in /v/ are blowing my mind right now

i mean, take everything awesome in every other metal gear game to have happened, combined and trippled.  i mean, WOW at some of the stuff ive been reading.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #641 on: June 06, 2008, 03:35:43 AM »
So it wasn't nice? Pits aren't traditionally mean, but unless it was raised for fighting then thrown in your yard to trash the evidence, I wouldn't go fucking near it.

Seconded. Abandoned pits are no-go.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #642 on: June 06, 2008, 04:11:37 AM »
"This is a machine for making cows."

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #643 on: June 06, 2008, 04:22:07 AM »
I still say he should have eaten the dog.

dinnerroll

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 06, 2008, 04:45:00 PM »

thats exactly what i said but my parents for some reason didn't think it was possible that it could be a fighting dog. they(mostly my mom) were afraid of it just because it was a pitbull. idk if it ended up being nice or not. i wasn't around when they took it away. it was a huge-ass beast though. i should have taken pictures.