Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 469655 times)

vladgd

Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #795 on: June 19, 2008, 03:06:35 AM »
they are rather comfy, but when i tried mine, it was basically "hey, let me try that on" years ago when i was with this one chick.  and well, girl thongs leave no room for the junk(DURR), and this creates problems.  so i figure one made with the male anatomy in mind would be a bit more comfy.

anyway, i should totally turn into a chipndales dancer when i decide to purchase one.  i mean, with my pale skinny white body, the girls would never leave!

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 19, 2008, 03:13:36 AM »
So I just got a few numbers of a few friends I haven't hanged with in a while, which should be fun. Also I just came back from a party, in which my one friend (who already has a girlfriend) was making out with a rather questionable female.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #797 on: June 19, 2008, 03:28:51 AM »
So, you just came...

And, there was a questionable female.

Also, thongs are rather comfy, but like vlad said, no room. however, boxer lines are hardly ever a problem, so I see regular-ass boxers as being more advantageous. also, boxer briefs. Boxer briefs offer the support of briefs, without the OH GOD MY JUNK IS BEING CRUSHED feeling. The leggings help a lot in this. Anyway, yeah.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 19, 2008, 03:34:38 AM »
So, you just came...

And, there was a questionable female.

Yes exactly, and I got a decent buzz without getting too drunk/doing something embarrassing. Also I got commented on taking getting sick from drinking easily, which is rather odd.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #799 on: June 19, 2008, 03:37:41 AM »
Ah, it's good to know you just came. Feel relieved?

And do you normally get sick when you drink? Depending on the alcohol (ugh vodka) it'll really jack up my stomach. Almost like I drank really sour milk. ;[

also, oops alcohol/drugs thread.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #800 on: June 19, 2008, 06:28:55 AM »
Also, thongs are rather comfy, but like vlad said, no room. however, boxer lines are hardly ever a problem, so I see regular-ass boxers as being more advantageous. also, boxer briefs. Boxer briefs offer the support of briefs, without the OH GOD MY JUNK IS BEING CRUSHED feeling. The leggings help a lot in this. Anyway, yeah.

Spectere approves of boxer briefs.

And do you normally get sick when you drink? Depending on the alcohol (ugh vodka) it'll really jack up my stomach.

Eat and drink a glass of milk before drinking (my mom's suggestion), then drink water when you're done (Sharde's suggestion).

I drank a lot during the new year's celebration and I suffered no ill effects.  In contrast, I forewent the milk and water during my cousin's (lol armegeddon) 21st birthday party, didn't drink nearly as much, and woke up with a mild hangover.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #801 on: June 19, 2008, 06:34:17 AM »
I've never woken up with a hangover. I have however, woken up still buzzed. Oh, and I can't forget the several times I've woken up and burped up alcohol fumes. mmmmmmm delish. I like that milk and food idea. I'll need to try it.

And yeah, boxer briefs are pretty much amazing.

/b/ is dying. moot's going apeshit. oh mai gawd.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #802 on: June 19, 2008, 12:43:44 PM »
I've never worn boxer briefs before. Just boxers, and briefs, but mainly boxers.

I should be starting my online Health class right now, but I'm not. I'm really cool.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 19, 2008, 04:14:59 PM »
And do you normally get sick when you drink? Depending on the alcohol (ugh vodka) it'll really jack up my stomach. Almost like I drank really sour milk. ;[

Not usually no, also yes, water will work. A bottle of water and a advil usually help me whenever I have a hangover.

Also as soon as my friend got in the car (took 30 minuets, which was annoying) he said "wait, was that chick ugly?".

Oh yeah, and then someone maced themselves in the face, it was a rather eventful night.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 05:24:20 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

vladgd

« Reply #804 on: June 19, 2008, 08:35:12 PM »
y'know, i think i may start to be getting lactose intolerant.  the past few days, ive lived off ham and cheese, and milk, and every morning, i awake with a stomach ache and a not so fun trip to the bathroom.

to test this theory, i ate an entire ceasars hot and ready pizza, and i will drink an entire carton of milk today.  if im fine tomorrow (or later today for that matter) i have nothing to worry about.

also, on the topic of underwear, boxers are king, save when you are doing athletic stuff in them, then they like to move around and get uncomfortable.

i still need a thong though.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #805 on: June 19, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »
Yeah, I'm a boxers guy. I hate not giving my boys the freedom they deserve as it is, lol. I'd be happy if the world just went naked (caveat: no ugly people :/)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 19, 2008, 09:48:37 PM »
I recently discovered boxer briefs. I can't STAND the feeling of just briefs, so the feeling of boxers with support of briefs = win. Usually at work I'll wear either boxers or bb, depends on a) whats clean and b) what I feel like.

Also

I don't really get sick after drinking, unless, you know, I drink too much haha :D but that happens to everyone anyway. No stomach ache, no nothin, as long as I just get buzzed or a tad over the line drunk.

Tip: Throw up, it makes everything better
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #807 on: June 19, 2008, 10:00:26 PM »
Uhh, I couldn't imagine only getting slightly drink all my life. There's a difference between drunk, and drinking too much.

for me, there's something like this:
1-3 beers: Basically feeling nothing, unless I haven't eaten all day.
3-5 beers: definitely feeling something, either slightly buzzed, or heavily buzzed, depending on whether I ate a lot, or not much, and how fast I drank them.
5-10 or so: Drunk, by 10 I'd probably be bordering on having drank too much.

This is not completely accurate, because the only time I got to 8 beers, I'd been eating while drunk, and then I ate a bunch of hot peppers, which really upset my stomach, and I also had nothing to eat for quite some time before we started, and we were drinking quite quickly.

Recently, we've been ordering pizza a lot when we drink, and I usually fill up on pizza, which means I drink about 5-6 beers, and I'm full, but because of how much I ate, I'm still only buzzed.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #808 on: June 19, 2008, 10:08:17 PM »
typical vladgd response GO!  almost certainly followed by typical bobbias response.

http://www.spectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=205.405

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #809 on: June 19, 2008, 10:25:25 PM »
Oh, both of you go somewhere. <_<

The drugs thread practically turned into the "illicit drugs thread" anyway.
"This is a machine for making cows."