Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 469865 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #810 on: June 19, 2008, 10:30:39 PM »
DANCE PUPPETS DANCE.

Also I originally intended on only talking about the oddities of my night, not the alcohol part. If my focus was on alcohol, I would have placed said post in the right topic.

Also back on topic. I'm fucking bored, and I want to buy a new video game, but I'm not sure which one. Possibly Red star, Pikmin 2, or one of the ace combat games on PS2. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

vladgd

« Reply #811 on: June 19, 2008, 10:46:36 PM »
Oh, both of you go somewhere. <_<

ohh you (bob, you rage easily, CHILL PILL)

and mortified, pikmin 2 is aight.  if you liked the first pikmin, and want the 30 day time limit to not exist, you can't go wrong.

also, new av

id have cropped out the bottom a bit more, but then the face would be off center, and im not going to have a rectangle av.  a less obvious, but still decent crop job.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 12:42:38 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 20, 2008, 12:04:26 AM »
I've played pikmin 2 and 1 before, and I must say no timer is much better then any timer.

Also according to spoony I really shouldn't see Indiana Jones, the crystal skull.

Also temple of doom was good.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 12:36:14 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #813 on: June 20, 2008, 12:48:31 AM »
Also temple of doom was good.

except for the annoying blonde bitch

who was incredibly annoying

and the stereotypical asian kid

who had some sort of speech impediment, and said the most stereotypical asian kid things ever, like VELY FUNY, IT SOUND LIKE I STEPPING ON BIG FORTUNE COOKIES, etc

the music was cool (except for the stereotypical asian kid's theme ughhhguhfu that shit hurt), and the pulling out the heart effect was done pretty well

and there was a kickass mine cart chase that spawned all sorts of that kind of awesome shit in the Donkey Kong Country series, undoubtedly

yeah, i guess it was okay :-)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 20, 2008, 02:58:22 AM »
Not liking short round is a crime. DOCTER JONES, DOCTER JONES.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #815 on: June 20, 2008, 07:12:56 AM »
I hereby declare sunflower seeds to be awesome. Also:

http://www.spectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=590.msg15977

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #816 on: June 20, 2008, 08:25:49 AM »
What the hell.

I'm not going to run the site based on what you two want me to do. <_<  You're both trying to act like mods here.

Just give it a rest.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #817 on: June 20, 2008, 09:42:40 AM »
Alright, Deleting all my involved posts.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 10:07:33 AM by Bobbias »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #818 on: June 20, 2008, 10:01:36 AM »
Getting it out of this thread isn't going to do anything more than make it more visible.  Plus, I don't delete posts.  Ever.*

Even when you guys delete your own posts they don't go away -- there's a hidden garbage bin forum that they all get stuffed in (that I never read, FYI), should anyone ever realize that you made a boo-boo with a delete.

Long story short: you guys work it out amongst yourselves and that'll be that.  You two are mature enough to work it out yourselves (as evidenced by the fact that you're already PM'ing each other over it) so I don't feel like I should need to get involved whatsoever.

*With the exception of dupes and "DELETE ME" edits, of course, and the occasional request.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 10:03:18 AM by Spectere »

vladgd

« Reply #819 on: June 20, 2008, 02:23:05 PM »
so i sleep in and this is what i miss, kay.

anyway, dwarf fortress is complicating, and i am rather INTIMIDATED into even starting a town. 

but as the wiki says "losing is fun!" so i guess i know what i gotta do.

till i get around to that, delicious faygo orange.

*edit*

awesome class design is awesome

*edit*

sweet jesus, im finally level 41

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=548888

*edit*

only watched the first half of this game (it is LOOONGGG) and its already the best starcraft game i have ever seen

DEVOURERS, plague, scourges, ENSNARE, disruption web, carriers, MAELSTORM, PROTOSS MIND CONTROLING A DRONE AND MAKING A HATCHERY IN A PROFESSIONAL GAME ohh my

actually, its an hour and 24 minutes long.  if you like starcraft, and have 90 minutes of free time, WATCH THIS GAME.  this is the best game of starcraft played this year, if not, the past few years. ever.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 06:49:06 PM by vladgd »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 20, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »
Also back on topic. I'm fucking bored, and I want to buy a new video game, but I'm not sure which one. Possibly Red star, Pikmin 2, or one of the ace combat games on PS2. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Red Star is an excellent game that is cheap and is quite difficult. It's a beat'em up with upgradeable characters mixed with bullet hell minibosses and even a Gradius stage or two. I was very happy to spend $15 on it.

I tried Metal Gear Solid 4 on wednesday. I really wasn't impressed. It's Metal Gear and not really some massive leap forward for all mankind or whatever like all of these reviews and people have said. It's fun but Jesus I wouldn't give it above an 8. It also has the dumbest install EVER. It installs each ACT so when you finish one, whoops, another 5 minute install. Have a friend who lives with you and wants to start a new game? Whoops, have to reinstall act 1. Want to go back to your game after that? Whoops, have to reinstall the act you were on. Yeah, it sure is quicker to do that than switch out a disc huh. If the game also didn't have so much Sony/Apple fangay product placement all over it and bluray masturbation, I know for a fact it would've fit on 360 just by making it 2 dual-layered DVD's and actually compressing stuff.

I got Ninja Gaiden 2 from Gamefly and I'm not really impressed with that either. The only reason the game's hard is because enemies swarm you and you can't even see them half the time and they throw shuriken from off-screen constantly.

Also tried the Japanese demo of Tales of Vesperia today and found that it's entirely in English and is quite good. Lots of new stuff added onto the Abyss system, with the rather annoying FoF system gone. Good voice acting, gorgeous visuals, good music and a boss in the demo that's actually difficult. Having items in the battle environment to hit and cause effects on surrounding stuff is totally new to the series too and really adds stuff to the boss fight.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 20, 2008, 08:28:25 PM »
Yeah, I must say those downloads are quite the turn off. How long would it take to just individually load every part anyways?

Also the insane amount of extra stuff in the new game looks rather nice (FUCK YEAH, SOLAR GUN), and the fact that you can shoot and move, squat and move, roll and crawl is a huge improvement, but yes, paid reviewers are paid.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #822 on: June 20, 2008, 09:50:06 PM »

Heh.

Why Microsoft capped all of these at 5.9, I'll never know.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #823 on: June 21, 2008, 12:16:03 AM »
My sister left me a cookie on my desk. I ate it, and it was delicious.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

vladgd

« Reply #824 on: June 21, 2008, 01:03:36 AM »
so whats this 5.9 stuff, vista rates your computer hardware?  interesting.

least its not an 8.8, or the nintenfags would hunt you down.