Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 469706 times)

mysticsnake

• Hi guys I'm mystical
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #855 on: June 26, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »
haha, that's how we clean the drink tower nozzles at work usually. Instead of dumping them I thought I'd liven up my day and grab them one by one. Not as bad as the guy who splashed some on his face :/

and ohshithi

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: June 26, 2008, 07:37:09 PM »
I was curious, that's all.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

vladgd

« Reply #857 on: June 26, 2008, 11:18:16 PM »
my hair is so soft i can't stop playing with it

yerp

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: June 27, 2008, 03:07:39 AM »
I just saw Wanted. While the story wasn't too great, the action scenes were awesome-coated win filled with kickass and more awesome.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #859 on: June 27, 2008, 08:00:31 AM »
I just saw Wanted. While the story wasn't too great, the action scenes were awesome-coated win filled with kickass and more awesome.

That's what I Keep hearing, I'll be seeing it tonight  :P

mysticsnake

• Hi guys I'm mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: June 27, 2008, 01:24:01 PM »
Oh baby I have to go see that.

Not a movie I was really expecting a story from anyway lol.

vladgd

« Reply #861 on: June 27, 2008, 06:28:36 PM »
so i got ahold of the original diablo and played it in a 3 man lan with a few friends.

each of us was a differant class, and since there is only 3, it works out.

also, the butcher is hard without exploiting grated walls with ranged weapons.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #862 on: June 27, 2008, 07:30:26 PM »
Also, I get the impression that I'm the only one who's been paying attention to the Euro Cup.

I have been. A little anyway. My bro and I are cheering for Spain.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: June 27, 2008, 10:30:48 PM »
After spending the entire day in Japan Town in San Francisco with my Girlfriend I took part in a life changing moment. I took the Scientology stress test. A group of Scientologists in the Bart station had a booth set up to sell some fucking book by L. Ron Hubbard. Anyways, they were giving people free stress tests at the booth. Basically, you grab two metal sticks, they turn this machine on, a needle moves. While holding the metal sticks they ask you questions that should spark some sort of stress in you. I just started squeezing the paddles with different pressures to see if it did anything, and it did. The harder I squeezed, made the needle jump everywhere. FUNFUNFUNF I WUZ XCITED GUIZ, but to top if off there was a group of /b/tards hanging out around the outside of Bart station. They all had EFG masks and protest signs on and were dancing to techno beats. I started walking out there dancing and my girlfriend asked me what I was doing. I told her it was cool, and walked outside to meet my dancing /b/rothas and yelled, "SHOOP DA WHOOOOOOOOOP." Then I took my train homeand explained myself, I almost slipped up and told her about 4chan.

TL;DR EPIC DAY SCIENTOLOGY

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: June 28, 2008, 01:52:00 AM »
I almost slipped up and told her about 4chan.

That would have been a mistake.

Also, in unrelated news, I just had a extreme pokemon battle in pokemon coliseum. I fucked up, which ended up in him having 3 full pokemon, and me having my almost dead hitmonlee and zapados. So, I fight his articuno, and zapados paralyzed him. Then I used thunderbolt, which killed him in 2 hits. His next pokemon was flareon, I used flash and screwed his accuracy so his first attack missed, I hit him with thunderbolt, which hurt, then he hit me and I died. Next up was hitmonlee, who used siesmec (spelling?) toss and killed him Then on his last guy, he kills me.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #865 on: June 28, 2008, 07:45:55 AM »
"SHOOP DA WHOOOOOOOOOP."

Win.

Also, my GF is on 4chan more often than I am :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #866 on: June 28, 2008, 08:28:31 AM »
this thread is making me all kinds of WTF.

4chan and pokemon. A healthy diet for anyone.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

notHiro

• View Profile
« Reply #867 on: June 28, 2008, 07:43:37 PM »
I've been watching the Euro Cup but the semifinals and the finals tomorrow all have occurred on days I've had to work so I couldn't watch them, and before I could get a chance to watch any replays I've had the scores spoiled for me.

:/

Anyway, I got my R4 the other day and I have to say it's one of the best gaming decisions I've made in a while. For less than $50 I get to play whatever game I want from any region I want. I get to try out shit that I never could before and get to carry multiple games on one little device, not to mention the ability to play music on it. It's fucking amazing.

Also, I should express my love for the Etrian Odyssey games with this post. Fuck yeah at hard shit where you have to collect and battle and do other random shit for really no reason at all. I love that shit in my games. I guess that's why I like Dark Cloud 2 and Disgaea so much.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: June 28, 2008, 09:10:57 PM »
So I'm legally acquiring Shadow of the Colossus since I've never played it.

yay
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: June 28, 2008, 09:29:42 PM »
Unless you like minimalistic game play, you're not going to like it, then again I liked it a lot. Also look for big climbable trees, shoot their fruits, and then collect them, same can be said for lizards with shinny tails (one of them is at every save shrine, you just have to look hard).