Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 481663 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #960 on: July 11, 2008, 03:04:49 PM »
Fuck you, I want that book :( I've been wanting to get the other Orson Scott Card books for a while now, but I'm too cheap to buy them :/

Oh, I'm not buying it unless I see it in paperback for less than $10. The great thing about books is that you never actually need to buy them. I've been reading Speaker for the Dead in-store.

Also, online defensive driving is a joke. I just keep it running in a tab while I stumble and hit "Continue" whenever it finishes talking.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 03:11:14 PM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: July 11, 2008, 03:11:37 PM »
So I saw hell boy 2, and that had to be one of the corniest movies I've ever seen. The charecter design and action was entertaining, but damn was it corny.

Also I saw a really dirty used copy of ikaruga at the mall going for 40 bucks. It had visitable water damage on the cover and dirt spots on it, and it was still 40 fucking dollars.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #962 on: July 11, 2008, 03:32:59 PM »
Considering how awesome the Hellboy comics are, I thought the movie was going to be kickass, but it was the complete opposite. It was... ssakcik. I am not interested in seeing the second one.

BUT CHECK IT

I am in charge of watering the plants while my dad and step-mom are away, and I was watering the ones by the sidewalk just a few minutes ago. Then I noticed this really hot girl was jogging on her way down the sidewalk toward me, so I turned the hose off and stepped back. I said "hi" as she passed and she stopped and said, "Could I get a spray? It's really hot ;D" (and yes, she actually did say ";D") so I was like SURE and proceeded to spray her down. She thanked me and went on her merry way. It was sweeeeet.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 03:34:44 PM by Sqthreer! »
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #963 on: July 11, 2008, 07:13:36 PM »
Nice work :P
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: July 11, 2008, 09:17:16 PM »
If I were you, I would stay in the street with the house at a similar time. tomorrow.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #965 on: July 11, 2008, 10:34:58 PM »
Hah, well I have a girlfriend who I'm way more attracted to so I'm good. It was just a cool random occurrence. I don't get those often.
 - Alexxx

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #966 on: July 13, 2008, 04:25:03 AM »
Dude Hellboy 2 was fantastic what's wrong with you

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: July 13, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »
It was really corny. It would have been a lot better without all those scenes that played out like "LOL I LUV YOU SO MUCH" or "LOL I'M IN LUV". Also it was really long.

So I was at a friends house, and at random he says "oh hey, want to see something cool?". So he goes up stairs and gets a box, and in the box was an uzi. Fun times.

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 13, 2008, 02:50:06 PM »
I just slept from 7:30AM to 2:30PM  8)

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #969 on: July 13, 2008, 03:17:08 PM »
I just slept from 7:30AM to 2:30PM  8)

I remember when I used to do shit like that XD Now if I sleep past 11AM I feel like I've wasted way too much of my day.
 - Alexxx

vladgd

« Reply #970 on: July 13, 2008, 03:45:08 PM »
i slept from about 5am to 1pm

i can't feel guilty about "wasting my day" because my day doesn't end at 11pm or so like most people, it ends at around 4-5am.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 13, 2008, 04:33:46 PM »
It was really corny. It would have been a lot better without all those scenes that played out like "LOL I LUV YOU SO MUCH" or "LOL I'M IN LUV". Also it was really long.

So I was at a friends house, and at random he says "oh hey, want to see something cool?". So he goes up stairs and gets a box, and in the box was an uzi. Fun times.

It's less than 2 hours long, which is pretty much the standard now.

And, uh, love IS corny. They're also freak demon things that have never had other friends, let alone hot love interests. I'd say they did just fine.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: July 13, 2008, 04:50:10 PM »
It's damn close to 2 hours long, and it seemed like they just crammed stuff into the movie near the end. It just really seemed a bit sloppy to me.

vladgd

« Reply #973 on: July 13, 2008, 06:12:17 PM »
how the fuck do you get even BAD(i am worse than bad) at an rts game?

i just don't get it, starcraft is retarded and for savants only.  but warcraft 3 is managable for the most part because it requires less apm to be "decent".  i mean, i USED (back before arch0wl, or rhythm games in general) to be decent (like a 40% winrate on battle.net) but now i can't do shit.

i played a game on battle.net and well it didn't go well, then i played a game against an EASY bot, and it literally went the same.  like they were both nightelves, and they both got those cat riding glaive throwing bitches, and they had like a control group of them, which just rape the 70% of a control group of grunts i have, so i pretty much have to gg right after the first encounter.

now i remember to get decent, you need to lose....a lot, and get used to losing, and try to make the most out of every game, but c'mon.  i shouldn't get slaughtered that bad when im making units as fast as they come out of the barracks.

anyway, /rant, and rts games are annoying to get to a non suck level at.  its not like an fps where you die, and then spawn a second later, its more like you spend 10 minutes building up...GET FUCKED IN THE ASS, gg, and have to do all that shit all over again.

RARARANRANNNTNTNTNTNRAAGGEEEE

also, ironically, the fist game on battle.net i played was a 4 man ffa, literally an hour after i got the game....and i won.

figures

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 14, 2008, 04:08:23 AM »
So I got a glass of water just now and noticed that it felt unusually heavy. Then I realized that all I'd had to eat since I woke up was a single bowl of spaghetti and had simply ignored any later hunger because I was reading. I haven't eaten in 13 hours.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 04:19:43 AM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}