Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 470303 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #1230 on: August 09, 2008, 12:21:26 AM »
http://www.questionablecontent.net/

Derailing the subject matter a tad again.

Love the end panel.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1231 on: August 09, 2008, 01:18:46 AM »
I just use a PS1 controller with my SNES games.  I have an EMS USB2 two-port PSX controller adapter.  PS controllers are basically the same as SNES controllers physically, except with two analogue sticks and another set of shoulder buttons, and handles.

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: August 09, 2008, 01:38:08 AM »
I just use a PS1 controller with my SNES games.  I have an EMS USB2 two-port PSX controller adapter.  PS controllers are basically the same as SNES controllers physically, except with two analogue sticks and another set of shoulder buttons, and handles.

that's what i use :)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: August 09, 2008, 01:40:25 AM »

That's hopefully what I'll find, because I'll want to do some PS emulation as well.

vladgd

« Reply #1234 on: August 09, 2008, 03:21:27 AM »
hacked psp + snes emulator....super metroid portable....

i mean there are actual psp games i would play (IM LOOKING AT YOU PORTABLE OPS AND MHF2) but the "homebrew" stuff and just the utility makes it very attractive.

its one of those things i want, but i typically won't get one for some time. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: August 09, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »
Also, does anyone know of a good, unbiased website that shows the views of each presidential candidate? I'd rather not use their official sites, or go and vote knowing little about them.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1236 on: August 09, 2008, 03:09:26 PM »
Why haven't you been paying much attention? I've been following this stuff and I'm not even an American citizen. You can try Wikipedia though. I can't guarantee how unbiased they actually are, but they are supposed to be as unbiased as possible, so that's likely one of the least biased places on the internet.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: August 09, 2008, 03:55:30 PM »
Why haven't you been paying much attention? I've been following this stuff and I'm not even an American citizen. You can try Wikipedia though. I can't guarantee how unbiased they actually are, but they are supposed to be as unbiased as possible, so that's likely one of the least biased places on the internet.

Probably because I've never voted before. Hey, I bet most of my friends won't vote, welcome to America.

Just downloaded xfire, anyone else have it? Also I JUST bought CoD4, seems pretty kawaii.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 07:55:33 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1238 on: August 10, 2008, 02:22:07 AM »
Also, does anyone know of a good, unbiased website that shows the views of each presidential candidate? I'd rather not use their official sites, or go and vote knowing little about them.

Funny you should say that, my girlfriend found these really good, informative fact sheets about the two candidates' backgrounds and stances on issues. And it's 100% unbiased. I should mail you one :D

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

vladgd

« Reply #1239 on: August 10, 2008, 02:51:02 AM »
my gba sp's battery, is dead.  it will no longer hold a charge, i need a new one.  thats ok, i mean, i had the thing since the sp's came out, these things die with time.

my nintendo ds, i got late march 2007.  from the looks of it, its not holding charges too long.  i mean, the battery went red on me, i haven't played it in a while, but i don't recall playing it for longer than maby an hour, but since i haven't played it in a while i may have had it on longer than i would have assumed.  BUT, having just charged the fucking thing to full, and plugging the thing back in "taking plug out, and re plugging it in) and the "charge" light stays on for like 10 minutes, this seems to me like its losing good chunks of battery right after the charge completes.  if i find out that when i use the thing tomorrow, and it goes red after 20-30 minutes or something, UNACCEPTABLE.  i don't use my ds a lot, it hasn't got too much use, and ive only had it for a year.  if i find out tomorrow that the battery is basically dead, im going to pissed off. 

i really would like not to spend $15.00 on a new battery for a thing that i just fucking got.

CURRENT GENERATION HARDWARE SUCKS

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #1240 on: August 10, 2008, 03:00:32 AM »
Just downloaded xfire, anyone else have it? Also I JUST bought CoD4, seems pretty kawaii.

I do.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: August 10, 2008, 03:24:13 AM »
Funny you should say that, my girlfriend found these really good, informative fact sheets about the two candidates' backgrounds and stances on issues. And it's 100% unbiased. I should mail you one :D

They have to be on the internet then, what are they called, if anything?

I do.

Ur added Sauer Kraut.

Also I've noticed something (noticed it a while ago, but something recently sparked interest). Whenever you see something about Virgina tech shown in a comical light most people go "not funny man, you're fucked up". Yet if you showed the same person a joke about 9/11 they'd probably laugh about it. I've never understood this double standard, and I have a friend who acts EXACTLY like that.

vladgd

« Reply #1242 on: August 10, 2008, 04:50:36 AM »
well it could be that the v-tech thing could happen to anyone.  9/11 was a terrorist attack on a high priority target.

still doesn't make sense, but that could explain it.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: August 10, 2008, 06:34:18 PM »
So I've heard that the hotter your wireless connecting (in my case, USB) is, the better it resonates. So does that mean I can put a sock on my wireless USB connection and it will make my connection better, or is this just a dumb idea.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1244 on: August 10, 2008, 06:45:04 PM »
No, that won't do a damned thing.

Wireless communication is based on sending a signal through the air using the same technology as radio does. It uses an electromagnetic wave to send the data much the same way radio, cell phones, and many other things work. Heating up the receiver will do nothing to enhance reception because heat, though it causes the molecules of something to vibrate faster, won't make the receiver work any better. If the receiver gets hot enough, it may even work worse. (Though it would likely have to be quite a bit hotter than a sock could ever make it).
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x