Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 485348 times)

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #1275 on: August 13, 2008, 09:56:12 PM »
so I just felt like randomly saying that Jumper was a shitty fuckstupid dumbass crapfest of a film

if there was any character development involving Hayden Christensen's character, plz point it out, because I DID NOT SEE ANY

in fact, I'd like any emotions he portrayed pointed out too, because I didn't see any of those either

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: August 14, 2008, 02:22:43 AM »
so I just felt like randomly saying that Jumper was a shitty fuckstupid dumbass crapfest of a film

Fairly certain I said something like that a while back. It was a cool concept that was beaten to shit by everything else being bad.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 14, 2008, 02:50:29 AM »

BUT IT HAS SAMUEL JACKSON.

vladgd

« Reply #1278 on: August 14, 2008, 04:06:14 AM »
played a level 29 encounter in 4th edition.  and well, they need to work on epic level encounters.  divine regeneration is retarded, and broken.

we killed this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythnul

he took us FOUR HOURS to defeat, but he went down.  he was kind of a bitch, stupid amounts of hp, he could aoe stun until the end of his next round, teleport, and all that fun stuff.  ohh, and by standing next to him, you take 10 poison damage a round.

as the orc fighter, i was getting the beat on, and after all the healing was gone, i popped divine regeneration.  28hp a round....for the encounter....yeah, i didn't have any problems after i popped that.

anyway, killing a god is pretty epic.

also /v/ is awesome in the early morning, in topics to do nothing with vidya. 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:39:44 AM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1279 on: August 14, 2008, 09:31:30 AM »
I just added nearly all my music into winamp. Apparently I have 36 days + 22:23:19. By the looks of it, I'm still missing some stuff, since it says I only have 64 GB.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1280 on: August 14, 2008, 04:13:44 PM »
so a while back a friend of mine was talking about this site called goozex.  and hes telling me about getting "free" games and shit, and it basically sounded like a scam. 

he ended up referring me, meaning he would get 100 points or whatever AFTER i recieved my first game, which i would get from the 100 points i get just for joining.  so i decided to play ball, its not like it would hurt me if it didn't work.

i tried getting fear effect, but im assuming that game is quite popular, so no luck with that.  i changed my request to tenchu(the first game for ps1), and a day later, it was shipped.  its roughly a week later and, i have tenchu, used, but in working condition.  and i didn't pay a dime, no shipping, no nothing.

yeah, so if anyone wants in on this, ill send you a referral email.  all you really need to do at signup is basic stuff like "name, address, password, email" pretty simple.

its also a good place to get rid of games you don't want, and you get points based on the point value of the game on the site.  the only "catch" is you pay for the shipping.  that's how the site runs, its a point based game trading site.  ran by the users so to say.

the game itself works fine, and is quite fun.  the controls are a tad on the "primitive" side, but its a ps1 game from 1998, and no analog aside, the controls work, and uhh yeah, NINJA FIGHTAN SNEAKAN ASSASSANATAN action. 

one of the people on my watch list on the FA brought it up, and from referrals alone she got 17 games....yeah...so if anyone would be so kind, y'all can get a free 100 point game, and i get points, win win, unless you can't find a 100 point game you want. 

i typically look at the ps1 selection, because there's a decent amount of 100 pointers that i want, and its not like you can just go to the store and buy a ps1 game now a days.

now i kind of sound like im advertising for the site, but fuck, i just think its the coolest thing ever that i got this game, and i didn't pay for it.

*edit*

I NEED INTERESTED PEOPLE FFFFF

also lol

DONT READ THE FILENAME LAWL
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 02:00:20 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 14, 2008, 11:14:06 PM »
So tropic thunder was pretty damn funny. Stupid, but hyper violent and rude so I enjoyed it thoroughly. Also how is pineapple express? I still want to see that and the dark night.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1282 on: August 15, 2008, 04:31:48 PM »
So I found out why our old router died...'twas because of a bad capacitor.  It's simply amazing how many of those are still out in the wild.

We're going to try to fix it.  If the only thing preventing it from booting is that capacitor we should have it working (as a switch and possibly a wireless access point, since our shiny new WRT56G is doing a mighty fine job with the routing responsibilities).
"This is a machine for making cows."

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #1283 on: August 15, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-03-06-cuss-free-zone_N.htm

"My mom and dad always taught me good morals, good values, and not cussing was one of them," said McKay Hatch, the founder of South Pasadena High School's No Cussing Club, during a recent break between study hall and tennis practice.

"I've cussed before, I'm not gonna lie to you," Hatch quickly added. "But I try not to cuss any more."

Hooray, Big Brother, and growing fascism in the united states! So much for our bill of rights...

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1284 on: August 15, 2008, 04:37:59 PM »
So I found out why our old router died...'twas because of a bad capacitor.

Yeah, that should be pretty easy to replace.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-03-06-cuss-free-zone_N.htm

"My mom and dad always taught me good morals, good values, and not cussing was one of them," said McKay Hatch, the founder of South Pasadena High School's No Cussing Club, during a recent break between study hall and tennis practice.

"I've cussed before, I'm not gonna lie to you," Hatch quickly added. "But I try not to cuss any more."

Hooray, Big Brother, and growing fascism in the united states! So much for our bill of rights...

I've never understood why people get so offended about swearing. When I swear, I usually mean it to intensify the feeling that I am giving off in my sentence. If I say "that sucks", it doesn't suck as much as if I were to say "that fucking sucks ass". Unless I'm saying something like "you're a fucking douchebag" to someone, I'm not intending to offend them, and I'm sorry, but if you take that as offense when I'm saying something and I happen to swear, then you should re-evaluate why you are getting offended, and whether it's really worth it or not, because I'm not NEARLY as bad as many other people.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 15, 2008, 06:23:06 PM »

lol wut? I can understand trying to not be rude, but swearing off cussing is not really something to be proud of.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1286 on: August 15, 2008, 06:32:08 PM »
It just makes you look like a gigantic tool.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1287 on: August 15, 2008, 07:00:54 PM »
Swearing off cussing doesn't make you look like a gigantic tool.  Honestly, I think arguments that don't have profanity peppered in them senselessly hold a lot more weight than your average 14-year-old Counter-Strike/Halo player's rants (assuming they're even grammatically correct).

What I think makes people like that tools are the fact that they're so damn vocal about it.  It's kinda like religious zealotry in a sense -- if it works for you, awesome, just don't preach to me just because I don't feel the same way you do.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1288 on: August 15, 2008, 07:09:44 PM »
Cussing can be quite fun sometimes. 

I for one, love the term "cuntflap."
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1289 on: August 15, 2008, 07:17:53 PM »
I'm rather fond of "cum dumpster."

You can blame my cousin for getting me started on that one.