Author Topic: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance  (Read 481717 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: Lame Replies Thread, With A Vengeance
« Reply #1290 on: August 15, 2008, 07:37:15 PM »
"You cocksucking, pimply arsed cum dumpster of a cuntflap!  Sod off.  <3 "
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 15, 2008, 08:55:47 PM »
I read about the NCC on ED one day when I was viewing random pages.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 15, 2008, 09:37:45 PM »
I absolutely do not swear in-person unless I am very very angry. The words really lose something when you use them too often and at this point, my friends know something is really really wrong if I'm swearing out loud.

In writing, I don't really care that much.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 15, 2008, 11:57:01 PM »
I'm rather fond of "cum dumpster."

You can blame my cousin for getting me started on that one.

I have called someone that at work...and all I got was a strange look.

vladgd

« Reply #1294 on: August 16, 2008, 01:11:24 AM »
holy mother of awesome

i played bionic commando rearmed, co-op (well because i don't own it, BUT THE NEXT $10 I GET GOES TOWARDS THAT GAME) and yeah, its awesome.

pure dumb fun, if you remotely like 2d side scrolling games, you will like this game.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1295 on: August 16, 2008, 01:25:09 AM »
I like the term "asshat", and "son of a whore". When swearing to myself about something my streams of swearing usually sound something like "Fuck you, fucking ass. Your mother was a whore, you fucking piece of shit." But that's usually when I'm working on something and I'm having trouble.

Also, I'm drunk. I've had a shot of some nice Jos
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 16, 2008, 02:25:23 AM »
Okay fuck hardcore servers. I swear 80% of the kills in these games are from grenades, and I bet most of them use that perk that gives you 3 grenades. It's like they had the grenades balanced with the indicator, then they threw that away and made them have a fucking HUGE and deadly blast radius.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1297 on: August 16, 2008, 03:12:53 AM »
Okay fuck hardcore servers. I swear 80% of the kills in these games are from grenades, and I bet most of them use that perk that gives you 3 grenades. It's like they had the grenades balanced with the indicator, then they threw that away and made them have a fucking HUGE and deadly blast radius.

Agreed -- fuck hardcore.  I played it once...never again.

Even with the indicator the 3 grenade perk is still ridiculous.  At least you can't equip the n00b tube (I love that name) with that perk enabled, though.
"This is a machine for making cows."

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 16, 2008, 10:25:05 AM »
I wish my parents would let my lil bro get Xbox live so I can DL Bionic Commando....what I have read from Vlad and heard from a Co-workers it sounds like a kick ass game.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1299 on: August 16, 2008, 03:42:48 PM »
Xbox Live Silver is free and lets you download games.  The only thing it really doesn't let you do is play online.

Unless you mean that they won't let him connect it to the 'net, in which case that royally sucks.

vladgd

« Reply #1300 on: August 16, 2008, 05:11:52 PM »
well yeah, xbl silver = everything that gold has, save for playing online, and some choice downloads (like dmc4 demo when it was first out)

also, you can always play the demo and try it out.  however, you get half a level, and two of the challenge rooms.  not much, but enough to get your feet wet.

anyway im going through withdrawal,  i want to play the game, but i can't because i lack the piddly amount of money it costs to buy. 

BAWWWWW

i have dark cloud 2 sitting on the shelf, so when im un lazy, ill see if i can muster the motivation to actually beat it this time.  i mean, its a fun game, its just long, and the same thing over and over.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1301 on: August 16, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »
i have dark cloud 2 sitting on the shelf, so when im un lazy, ill see if i can muster the motivation to actually beat it this time.  i mean, its a fun game, its just long, and the same thing over and over.

I haven't played DC2, but that was my main gripe about the first one.  Well, that, and the fact that the main character is the thirstiest motherfucker in the known universe.

vladgd

« Reply #1302 on: August 16, 2008, 06:30:54 PM »
i don't know if i can do it, having popped it in. 

skipped some 8 cutscenes so far (thank god for that function) and now im at an unskippable "song", which prompted me to mute the game, and type this post.

just waiting for the game to let me, you know, play it.

all i want, is some dumb fun running around killing dungeons and collecting crap.  that's all, i don't give a hell about the already terrible plot.

anyway, i think i may almost be to the first dungeon, so ill get back to that.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1303 on: August 16, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »
all i want, is some dumb fun running around killing dungeons and collecting crap.  that's all, i don't give a hell about the already terrible plot.

In all seriousness, Pok

vladgd

« Reply #1304 on: August 16, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »
when i said that, i was kind of just meaning "i just want something that i can jump into and have fun with" its kind of a "regardless of genre, unless i don't like said genre" kind of thing.

contra shattered soldier for the ps2.  loud metal/electronic music, LOUDER gunfire, explosions, story is to "KILL EVERYTHING" this is my kind of game.

also, i heard good things from mystery dungeon.  but the person i heard that from has a flash cart, so its not like he buys ds games anyway.  i think the only ds game im interested in coming out later on is puzzle quest galactrix.  the first puzzle quest, minus the generic fantasy setting for a generic sci fi setting with space ships?  count me in.

and i did try the original nes bionic commando.  the controls...are nearly the exact same as in the remake, which is good, since they are solid.  problems are since i suck at vidya(well no, but yes...i mean im better than a lot of people, but im more of an average level), no health bar (well yes and no..the way they handle it is weird), limited continues (unlimited in rearmed), and the item system is quite bad (STREAMLINED in rearmed).  but if i give it a little time, i can see myself enjoying it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:24:31 PM by vladgd »