Author Topic: The Flat-Earth Society  (Read 28014 times)

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Flat-Earth Society
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 11:07:24 PM »
EDIT: I was given this link for evidence: LOLOLOLOL

Gotta love that Zetetic sun.....what the hell is a Zetetic sun anyway???? I don't even want to read it....and they really didn't refute any of the points on the post.

Thanks for the comments. Now please leave.

Or what?  Spam my e-mail?  ha, I use that e-mail pretty much only for spam...and to do stuff like this.  Ban me??? ha, like I care, name #2 coming right up after this one goes down....I got a whole list for you morons.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:10:10 PM by Leorina »
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 11:11:30 PM »
I think one of the funny things is that even if the sun was a spotlight, as it set, it would just become more elliptical. Night wouldn't actually happen, it would just look like a glowing ellipse was at the horizon all night and the sky would be red. Wait, bendy light. Forgot about that.

I'm not going to try and argue with these dumbfucks anymore. I've been trying for a long time to accept that some people are uncorrectably wrong and I shouldn't try to change their ways if they aren't hurting anyone, but IT'S SO HARD FOR ME TO THINK LIKE THAT WHEN I'M AT THAT SITE. Someone else take over, because I don't want to sacrifice my patience for a site like this.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:18:00 PM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 06:16:12 AM »
I think one of the funny things is that even if the sun was a spotlight, as it set, it would just become more elliptical. Night wouldn't actually happen, it would just look like a glowing ellipse was at the horizon all night and the sky would be red. Wait, bendy light. Forgot about that.

I'm not going to try and argue with these dumbfucks anymore. I've been trying for a long time to accept that some people are uncorrectably wrong and I shouldn't try to change their ways if they aren't hurting anyone, but IT'S SO HARD FOR ME TO THINK LIKE THAT WHEN I'M AT THAT SITE. Someone else take over, because I don't want to sacrifice my patience for a site like this.

Well, I'm still in the stage of "people are morons, and sometims they decide to believe fake things, such as scientology. these fake things need to be removed, so that morons can at least believe in things that are correct."

Or something like that, it's 6 AM and I've hardly slept. I'm going back to try to sleep again. Fuck those retards.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2008, 02:32:11 PM »
The eath is flat, and you are stupid.

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 10:21:30 PM »
The eath is flat, and you are stupid.

Complete, undeniable evidence!!!! the funny thing is that they haven't even given any REAL arguments against any point that I nor any other who logged onto my name made.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 09:54:26 PM »
Interesting how all of his [coherent] questions were answered simply by rereading the FAQ... ::)

hmmm....I don't see how that is, because none of you, nor the FAQ, has proven anything that deems it otherwise that the Earth is not round.

Also, my great uncle was friends with Neil Armstrong who had brought back pictures of the Earth with him so I think its pretty safe (and legitimate) to say that the Earth is round and you just lost THE GAME!

Now I had to pull out my major weapon on them...not my biggest, but my major weapon.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 09:57:44 PM by Leorina »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 10:07:40 PM »
I have to laugh at the "bendy light" stuff. Sure, as I pointed out on that site, light does indeed bend. What it does not do is bend without a proper reason.

High levels of gravity can bend light. Light also refracts when moving from material to material because of the difference in speed between those materials. But light does NOT mysteriously bend for no reason. If it did, scientists all over the world would have tried to explain it.

And on the note of scientists all over the world, I would have to say that if there is one thing that disproves flat earth beliefs, it is this: For the earth to be flat, it would require a HUGE portion of physics and math to be completely wrong. And yet, many of those same mathematical proofs, and physics theories are perfectly capable of describing our world. I mean, spherical mathematics alone essentially proves the earth is roughly round, not to mention all the other physics theories that in some way require earth to be round (such as most stuff dealing with astrophysics, to name a small example).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 10:21:36 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect

That's more than enough proof to disprove everything they 'believe' in. Although of course I'm not doubting their ability to bullshit their way through any possible hole.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 11:02:09 PM »
Haha, yeah, I forgot that meteorology could also completely disprove flat earth theories too.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2008, 07:55:53 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect

That's more than enough proof to disprove everything they 'believe' in. Although of course I'm not doubting their ability to bullshit their way through any possible hole.

Mainly they'll say its just false data that was faked by the NASA conspiracy...dumb really.

I've started to bring in the erosion factor as well as the animal migration over lands.  Also they have yet to say anything at all against anyone's points except that they have flase data and nothing can be proven pretty much.  I'm thinking about taking something from history before humans by using dinosaurs and a meteor,  or using Pythagoras' "theory" which was proven and destroy any hope they have of doubting it but we all know that they, again, will be, excuse my language, dumbfuckshitcantwatlickers, and say something that is stupid.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum

This at least shows that the earth is spinning. If their earth model is spinning, the oceans would all flow toward the "ice wall" and eventually overflow, so for everything to stay, it would need to be shaped more like a paraboloid. So either the Foucault pendulum is the result of "bendy physics" or the earth isn't flat.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 05:35:06 PM »
Haha, bendy physics. Yeah, I recently saw something about that as well. Of course, they wouldn't claim that it's a product of bendy physics, they'd just say that the scientists are in on it, and lying to us, and that test never happened.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »
they'd just say that the scientists are in on it.

Yeah, them and all of the grandfather clocks in the world.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2008, 05:04:01 PM »
Yeah, them and all of the grandfather clocks in the world.

EXACTLY!

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

A2P

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 03:51:47 PM »
9 years later and they still goin
Nice to see another memorable name though.