Author Topic: Dumb Drivers  (Read 43316 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Dumb Drivers
« on: April 29, 2008, 04:48:14 PM »
Don't lie they are every where.  Some how dumb parents make dumb kids who end up being dumb drivers.
For example:  I park in one of the parking decks at school (because there is this thing called classes I must attend) and I obviously park my car there.  Now as I am going down one of the lower level ramps toward one of the two exits out of the forbidden rat trap, some dumb cu....err....girl comes up the down ramp.  Worst of all she was on her cell phone.  If it was not for my good depth perception and a rather small car (I drive a Sunfire) could you say grid lock because I can.  See, Grid Lock.  There I said it arn't you happy now?

Tell everyone else here if you have a similar story of dumb drivers.

jinxie

• Meow!
  • cool kids club president 2004-2007
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb Drivers
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 10:45:41 AM »
there was this one time where me, spectere and pyroko were driving somewhere in pittsburgh, when some chick cut US off and then flipped us off as if we did something wrong, like you know DRIVING CORRECTLY. 

so we proceeded to follow her and fuck with her until she freaked out so bad she pulled over.

THEN A TRAFFIC JAM HAPPENED AND WE FOUND HER AGAIN! :D

dumb bitch in a cavalier

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »
Every fucking day. It seems everyone in Arizona [90% illegal] is a fucking moron driver. Everyone but my friends and family are fucking retarded. There wouldn't be enough room to post all the shit we've dealt with daily cause of these idiots.

blah, I hate my state.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 08:19:06 PM »
there was this one time where me, spectere and pyroko were driving somewhere in pittsburgh, when some chick cut US off and then flipped us off as if we did something wrong, like you know DRIVING CORRECTLY. 

so we proceeded to follow her and fuck with her until she freaked out so bad she pulled over.

THEN A TRAFFIC JAM HAPPENED AND WE FOUND HER AGAIN! :D

GOOD FREAKING TIMES. XD
"This is a machine for making cows."

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 02:20:29 AM »
Don't lie they are every where.  Some how dumb parents make dumb kids who end up being dumb drivers.
For example:  I park in one of the parking decks at school (because there is this thing called classes I must attend) and I obviously park my car there.  Now as I am going down one of the lower level ramps toward one of the two exits out of the forbidden rat trap, some dumb cu....err....girl comes up the down ramp.  Worst of all she was on her cell phone.  If it was not for my good depth perception and a rather small car (I drive a Sunfire) could you say grid lock because I can.  See, Grid Lock.  There I said it arn't you happy now?

Tell everyone else here if you have a similar story of dumb drivers.

You're a slut, you know that?
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 12:07:08 AM »

Seconded!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 08:04:58 AM »

THIRDED.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 05:34:17 PM »
But I loves you anyway!  <3

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »
I had a guy in a giant truck pull in front of me and go about 30 when I was going 55. I didn't have any time to stop so I pulled into the next lane while there was a car there and almost knocked the guy off the road. Good times, but if I'm crashing into anyone it's not going to be the guy in front of me, then I'm completely at fault.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 07:52:43 PM »
I had someone almost merge into me today -- completely oblivious to the world.  Best part is that they got pissy and threw up their arms and made a fuss when I beeped at them (rather than being happy I prevented them from causing an accident that would leave them entirely at fault).

Maryland drivers royally suck.  I've had to practically stop signaling lane changes because the fucking morons in this state love to intentionally close gaps when you drive properly.  Not to mention that I've been driving significantly faster than I've ever driven.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »
I nearly failed my G2 test due to 2 things: me not being my best, and making a mistake, and some idiot whipping down a hill like it's the end of the world.

I forgot to check my blind spot/mirrors/signal getting out of a parallel park, and some guy comes flying down the hill like a madman, and lays on the horn at me. I of course slammed on the breaks and let him pass. I only got my G2 because a) my instructor was not paying attention at the time, and b) that guy was going way too fast, so even though I was in the wrong for pulling out without checking/signaling, he should have had enough time to stop, anyway.

In Barrie, I saw some guy pull out around a turning line for turning right, into one of the straight through lanes, and proceed to pull a right around the entire right turning lane, cutting someone off and completely messing up that whole intersection for a short time. And that sort of driving is a daily occurrence in Barrie.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 11:11:33 PM »
Maryland drivers royally suck.  I've had to practically stop signaling lane changes because the fucking morons in this state love to intentionally close gaps when you drive properly.  Not to mention that I've been driving significantly faster than I've ever driven.

Exactly how people on the interstate drive. Most people on I-95 are pretty good drivers (a shit ton of construction at the more southern parts pretty much means being a bad driver = going into a cement railing) but on interstate I've had people go 20 MPH faster then me and pull into my lane getting less then a foot away from my vehicle. Fun times.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 12:55:15 AM »
I-95 passes through this area too, haha.  I think it goes clear up to New York.

But back on topic, I-95 isn't too terrible over here.  It's I-695 (the Baltimore beltway) that you have to watch out for.  The speed limit is 55mph, but people regularly go 75-85mph, weave in and out of traffic without signaling, etc etc.  It's like they want to cause an accident.

It gets better as you move away from Baltimore, thankfully.  Things thin out a lot when you go toward Sparrows Point (lol hi sharde) and Towson.

Baltimore traffic is HORRID.  It makes me long for Cleveland traffic (which moved at 90mph in the early afternoon, but the fact that the drivers are actually sane makes up for the excessive speed).

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 02:14:08 AM »
and all that bullshit is why you should get your spectering ass up to Pittsburgh!

PITTSBURGH IS MORE FUN

IT HAS A JUPI

and a NPCH (which is actually kinda gay but still a lot of fun)

and...uh...PRIMANTI'S!

I've never actually been there...

But OBAMA has!

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 02:18:28 AM »
Pittsburgh traffic is ridiculously...non-existent.

And uh...my jorb be here. :(

Also, Cyberden's ITG2 >>>>>>> NPCH. :3