Author Topic: The intoxicated replies thread  (Read 168981 times)

flesy

• View Profile
Re: The intoxicated replies thread
« Reply #300 on: April 06, 2010, 04:22:18 PM »
Oh my god.

Serial Experiments Lain after some weed = amazing.
this is a great CD btw

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #301 on: April 11, 2010, 12:33:55 AM »
Man, not being a lightweight any more sucks ass. 5 or 6 beers and I'm only beginning to feel drunk.. fucking balls.

Maybe I should just not eat when I drink. Last time I did that I was fucked after 6 bottles of coors light. Note: I ate at 3 PM that day, and began drinking at midnight.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 11, 2010, 01:27:15 PM »
I am so hung over.

I went to prom with a girl that I really liked. She liked me too, beforehand. On prom night when I dropped her off at her house, she told me she didn't like me anymore.

Fucking sad as hell man. not even kidding. shit sux.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #303 on: April 11, 2010, 01:33:08 PM »
Damn, that sucks.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 12, 2010, 03:19:28 AM »
But, that's also high school. I had basically the same thing happen to me, except it wasn't prom, it was some other dance, I don't really remember. Life goes on. :(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #305 on: April 12, 2010, 03:23:30 AM »
Personally, I never went to dances at all. They were a waste of time and money, as far as I was concerned. I'd have more fun playing starcraft at home than I would at a dance.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 12, 2010, 04:09:33 AM »
Ditto. Everything about high school is overblown bullshit.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 12, 2010, 09:07:16 PM »
That's the conclusion I came to too. I still went to prom though, that was pretty ballin'.

flaffl

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 13, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »
Starcraft over prom???

wow. WOW. that's like saying "i'd rather eat at home than walk on graduation day"

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #309 on: April 13, 2010, 11:05:28 PM »
A) prom cost something like $80 + whatever your gonna wear and other shit.
B) I've hated every single dance I've gone to

And no, it's not. Grad, I did go to, and marginally enjoy.

I've never been sentimental about crap like that that's supposed to be important. I don't want the single biggest memory of highschool to have been some shitty dance I wasted too much money on, hated, and generally felt like crap at, which is exactly what would have happened.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

flaffl

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 13, 2010, 11:18:11 PM »
WELL. quite frankly you either had a shitty date, a shitty school, or shitty friends, or a huge combination of all of those. plus you have the mindset of one of those people that essentially ruin life as it happens, the "WAHH I'M GONNA BE A PESSIMISTIC AND RUIN EVERYONES DAY ABOUT EVERYTHING FUN." live life for once and enjoy the fresh air. everyone thats a regular here knows that you're pretty pessimistic about life, or you're pretty negative about most things regardless.

prom shouldn't be the greatest memory of high school, but it should be regardless a memory of high school. if you can't enjoy high school and enjoy youth while its happening, then whoops, sorry your high school life sucked, because whether you want to admit it or not, that's probably why you didn't like high school. regardless of my shitty ending of my prom, i still had a fucking fantastic time and if I missed out, then that's one less story, one less life lesson learned.

i'm just kind of the voice of reason asshole kind of figure, that's extremely blunt and voices my opinion no matter how offensive it might be.

ps if you're gonna say you're not pessimistic about life then you're clearly bringing the wrong idea to present yourself to other people on these forums

BUT ALSO, let's just address the fact that i was completely butthurt and offended by the fact that you dissed prom. huh, i'm sticking up for an event.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 13, 2010, 11:42:09 PM »
Sounds about right, but all school functions to me seemed really shitty. Plus, I can't dance, like at all.

Also

A Corean not picking Starcraft over everything

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #312 on: April 14, 2010, 12:00:59 AM »
I can't/won't/don't dance, so that also makes dances much less worth going to. And I absolutely abhor the music they play at those things. My school was pretty shitty, and my friends are essentially the outcasts.

But regardless of all that, every other school function I've gone to except the CD releases sucked ass. (we had a small recording studio, so we recorded CDs of the singers/bands from the school, it was pretty badass)

I'm not trying to be pessimistic, and to be honest, I don't think I am. But the thing is that I've never once had actual fun at something like prom, my grade 8 graduation, or any of that sort of thing. I've had so much more fun just hanging out with friends, partying occasionally, and all that shit now than I ever had at some school event.

I do get out, and enjoy myself. But I have much more fun just hanging out, or partying, than I do at any of those "mandatory" events.

My highschool memories are still good. I remember hanging out with friends, smoking weed before classes. I remember playing euchre at lunch time, and whenever there were enough people on the same spare as me. I remember skipping class and going swimming at the piers when it was warm enough. I remember all sorts of random shit, from people bugging teachers, to teachers breaking up fights, to all the time I spent hanging out with a couple people in the studio all day during my co-op. I'd like to think that I had a pretty cool highschool experience. without needing something like prom. I've never regretted not going.

Maybe I have a habit of being pessimistic about random crap like prom, but it certainly doesn't stop anyone around me from having fun (as proven by every time I have gone to an event and found myself not enjoying it like I should be). It's not like I chose before hand "Oh, I don't want to have fun tonight". When I do find myself not enjoying something, I feel even worse, knowing that by all rights I should be enjoying it just as much as the next person, and that I have no reason to not enjoy it. So most of the time, I try to avoid events if I think I'm likely to end up feeling that way. It sucks coming home from something knowing that it was essentially a gigantic waste of time, and now you feel worse than you should ever feel after that event.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

flaffl

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 20, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »
I'm high. I really wanna jack off, but I dont' konw if people are in my house. I'm too lazy to check.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 20, 2010, 08:27:39 PM »
lol stoner boner