Author Topic: The intoxicated replies thread  (Read 163908 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: The intoxicated replies thread
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2009, 03:32:24 AM »
Well, I'm stoned as hell. For some fucked up reason, I always seem to really intensely think about social stereotypes and the like.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2009, 03:55:28 AM »
Double post, but I just had a short, but fucking awesome night. A few people come over my house (basically randomly) and we decide to go to Taco Bell. On the way we get stoned and decide to go to this other guys house who owns BB (A friend brought up that he had it, because I was playing Guilty Gear) so we head over and play for a bit. After that we watch a few episodes of The Whitest Kids You Know, which was awesome. Then on the drive back Queen comes on, shit was fun.

Also I'm not sure what weed they had, but I've never felt more relaxed. Shit was amazing.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2009, 10:04:33 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaa

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2009, 12:56:49 AM »
Well, I've had a mixed drink my friend made. With the way he mixes, I'm almost at the point where I might be validly intoxicated (mind you, validly intoxicated means that I can feel a buzz going). That said, I need a beer.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2009, 02:52:45 AM »
Heh, that sounds like the one time I ordered a margarita from an Applebees in Maryland.  It was as if the person who mixed it forgot to add the triple sec and lime juice, because the stuff tasted almost like straight tequila.

Needless to say, I felt a little swimmy when we got up to leave.  Good thing I wasn't driving.
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2009, 04:18:22 AM »
Okay, I'm wasted. I JUST drove home too, and I was driving fine the entire time.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2009, 05:21:41 AM »
Lol, well, my friend made himself a drink, and my car was there, so I said something to the effect of "I think we need to take my car back home now". He left the drink there, and picked me up at my place after I dropped the car off. I only had one drink, and the beer, because we started so late, but it was nice.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2009, 02:14:55 PM »
Okay, I'm wasted. I JUST drove home too, and I was driving fine the entire time.

At least you think you were driving fine. ;)
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2009, 03:50:46 PM »
At least you think you were driving fine. ;)

Hey, I stayed in my lane and did the speed limit the entire time. That and it was definitely not something I would have done if it wasn't nothing but back roads with no cars on them.

Also my friend is still a dick driver. We went on a beer run and he was already somewhat stoned and drunk and he pulls out of my friends community and does a burn out (it looked like he slid farther then he wanted) so my other friend replies that he doesn't want him driving like that. So he goes on arguing how he has control of the car and how he knows the roads and where ALL the cops are, and at one point he just floors it and starts going about 90. Then he stops in front of the community and argues that he could do it again, and my other friend just asks him to drive to the house so he replies "so you're admitting that I could do it by saying that?" or something along those lines.

It's annoying, but he thinks he has some super powered logic or something, and he uses that just to argue his way through any situation (or just annoy you to the point where you don't care anymore). I guess it's because he's lucky and he's argued his way out of a few speeding tickets, but he's so damn cocky about it. Like, we parked at a gas station and the lady there told us to move his car so he says "Oh I'm so sorry" like 5 times, moves forward and says "That's how you fucking reason with someone".

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2009, 04:02:11 AM »
DBL POAST.

I'm fairly buzzed after buying two six packs of some imported beer for 4 dollars per six pack. Was rather tasty considering how cheap it was, plus it was strong.

Also the chick at starbucks was surprisingly hot, but I suppose I don't see enough attractive girls with long hair.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2009, 05:20:33 AM »
hi I'm buzzed and drove home and am about to go to work for 6 hours.

drank 2.5 beers (some chick gave me her half-smirnoff)
1 shot of 99 bananas. chicks' favorite, wanted me to try it.
2 mixed drinks (captain and coke)
danced a little, DJ'd a little, etc.

woo. fun times
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2009, 08:55:02 AM »
I greened out last night :/ Fuck.

My friend's GF gets weed fairly often, and my friend and I rarely smoke, but we ended up smoking some last night, and I was drinking as well (2 Alexander Keith's Red Amber Ale, 1 Old Speckled Hen [tallboy], and 1 Canadian). I got pretty damn stoned, grabbed my last beer, drank it, and then greened out, and got sick.

I enjoyed the rest of the time up until greening out though.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »
Over the course of this weekend I've bought 2 kegs, a tap, and two 24 tallboy pallets. It was a good time.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2009, 09:33:33 PM »
Holy fuck that's a lot of beer. What the hell were you throwing a party for? And how much did that cost you?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2009, 11:15:59 PM »
I was one of the few who was 21. First day we were going to just have a beer Olympics (my two friends wanted to see how fast they could finish a 24 pack between the two, sounds like a horrible idea right) so we just started gathering cash until someone just said "wait...let's just get a keg" and we did. The next day was for a BBQ we were throwing, which was the main reason I went. Then later that day I bought the beer and everyone fell asleep so we slowly finished it the next day.