Author Topic: The intoxicated replies thread  (Read 168887 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: The intoxicated replies thread
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2009, 09:43:44 PM »
Heineken <3

I'm gonna get fuckin' wasted tonight.  I'm gonna drink Heinekens and Jägerbombs all fuckin' night.  Jägerbombs, fuckin' shower in that shit.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »
Haha, you won't say that when you wake up, and puke pure J
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2009, 12:34:27 AM »
Just got back from Y-town sports grille and had 4-23oz drafts of beer and a shot of jack...yeah I drove home whata gonna do abot hte sixk sad monkey?

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2009, 01:28:38 AM »
You fucker.  Don't fucking do that.  I hope you get pulled over sometime when you do that again.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2009, 04:06:24 AM »
Well, my night was odd. It almost started with me walking around some neighborhood drinking (horrible idea, I know) and ended with me going to some street fest and hanging with some people that were fairly cool, drinking, and looking at fairly scantly clad wimmins (lol hoes bein' hoes).

Oh and Jupi, I saw at least 4 different Quail man costumes.

That and I'm pretty sure I sprained my toe...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 04:14:17 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2009, 11:35:12 AM »
Bitches be stealin' mah getup!  Haha.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »
Well, devils night my friends and I went out shooting pool. The place we were at originally (an actual pool hall with a bunch of pool tables) closed around midnight, but we weren't gonna call it quits. We tried going to the bar in town (Bleachers), because they have a pool table... Unfortunately, our friends the twins (identical), only have 1 piece of ID between them (one of them has their drivers license, the other doesn't). So the fucking bouncer said the twin without proper ID couldn't get in. So, we tried the bar in the next town over (Yorkies). Same fucking thing (even though they've been in there with 1 ID between them before). So, we came back into town and tried the fucking strip club (Perkies), same fucking thing. So, they had to call their dad for a ride back to their place while my friend mike, his cousin and I had a couple games at Perkies. That was my first time in a strip club, lol. But man, is it hard to have a proper game of pool there. Just too many distractions, lol. Some of them women there aren't half bad, and at least one of them lives up to the name.

Oh, and last night was cool. I called my friend Richard, and went to his place to hang out. Then I decided we should get a bunch of us together. I was planning on having it at my place, because my parents were gone, but they would be back around midnight or 1, and since it would be around 9:30 before anything got started, that was kinda out of the question. I had 1 drink before I tried to organize everything, and then decided to wait till we had stuff happening. Well, Richard's girlfriend happens to smoke weed, and she offered to smoke a joint with me. So, I smoked the joint with her, mike showed up, and Richard went and got the twins. We started playing some Unreal tournament 3 while Richard was out getting the twins, and I was pretty decently high. The twins showed up, and we started playing ODST. By this point, I was coming down, so I decided to start drinking. Well, I had about 8 Dos Equis (3 Dos Equis Amber, and 5 original). I owed the twins some beers, so they each got one (IIRC, one took a regular Dos Equis, and the other took an Amber). I've got 2 Amber left. But man, by the end I was quite fucked. I swear, drinking after getting high gets you really drunk, because I should be able to have a bit more than 8 beers (well, 7 really, since the early one was so long before the others). I ended up just handing off my controller partway through because I was too drunk to play well (and I do better in closer maps than fucking Valhalla).

But yeah, and interesting couple nights.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 07:54:50 PM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 05, 2009, 10:40:19 PM »
tl;dr cause i'm buzzed.

beer for now, sailor jerry may visit in a few. went from coors light to some Czech beer that wasn't too bad, to a nice killians' red.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 14, 2009, 04:27:42 AM »
Almost got arrested, but all of my fiends have court dates and they I got off scott free.

Remind me not to drink in public with minors again.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 14, 2009, 12:45:40 PM »
Don't drink with minors again dumbass

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #190 on: November 14, 2009, 01:45:43 PM »
It's one thing if your at someone's house, and shit, but in public? That's asking to get a court date.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 14, 2009, 02:09:20 PM »
Yeah, that's pretty high on the list of "stupid things to do with alcohol."

Not quite at the top, but still.  *whap*

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #192 on: November 14, 2009, 03:00:24 PM »
Oh, and I completely forgot to mention my friend AJ's birthday party. Might as well now, since it was fun, and involved a lot of alcohol. And weed, in my case.

Basically, my girlfriend and I showed up around 9, and AJ was already drunk. We watched him play a 2 on 1 game of beer pong on the improvised table we had set up, and I had about 2 jello shooters. We hung out for a while, and AJ came out, took his bong, placed it on the table in front of me and said "This thing isn't going to smoke itself!". So I ended up taking about 3 hits (pretty much killed the rather large bowl he packed.) Well, a little bit later AJ's friend JJ and a friend of his showed up. JJ was HAMMERED. He had drank about half a 26er of Jack Daniels to himself before the party. Everyone thought he was retarded or something, because he could hardly even talk. He wasn't finished with the drinking, and wanted people to do shots of the JD with him. I decided what the hell, and took a couple shots. I think I had 3. (Total so far, 5 shots, and 3 nice bong hits.) I'm getting drunk, and I'm coming down from being pretty stoned. JJ makes an ass of himself.1 Basically, AJ's friend Moser kicked JJ out a couple times, and JJ kept coming back inside, making an ass of himself and such. AJ tried to get him to stop being an ass, but nothing worked. Eventually, JJ was way too drunk, and needed to leave go home. JJ's friend Nick and I followed him a bit, watched him, and made sure he was sobering up a bit. He walked the wrong way, but his house is like, 10 minutes away walking, so we weren't going to worry. When I got back, AJ's friend Nick (different than JJ's friend Nick, lol) had a Tom Collins mixed and waiting for me. So I drank that. Then I went downstairs, hit the bong once more, and then decided to play beer pong with JJ's friend Nick. We were both way too drunk, and switchd to flip cup. The stuff we were drinking was some 5% orange cooler that just tasted like orange pop. But the looser had to take a swig of the remaining Long John scotch. I learned that I'm terrible at flip cup, and finished off the Long John. Some time after that, I finished the night by getting sick in the bathroom in the basement. Despite that, any time people checked on me, and asked if I was ok, I just nodded or something, because I really didn't care that I was sick. (that's 9 drinks, plus some of that orange stuff, and 4 good bong hits, in something like 4 hours.) The best part was that when I woke up after passing out in the bathroom at 8 AM, I felt perfectly fine. Not a hint of hangover. So I drove my girlfriend back to her place, and drove the 45 minutes back to my house, and slept. That was last weekend.

1A couple days before, JJ had taken a girl to AJ's place and hung out with a couple friends and shit. JJ was apparently going after her for quite some time, but she had told him she had a boyfriend. Thing is, she was all over AJ that night. So JJ was kinda passed that AJ had "stolen" his girl at the party, and called her out and shit. Also, she's 17, and AJ was turning 22, and JJ is 20, just to set some ages here.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 14, 2009, 03:50:19 PM »
Yeah yeah, I know I'm retarded. Definitely not going to go through that shit again. Also speaking of court dates, all of my friends got one, and as my friend was pulling into Taco Bell he got pulled over and got two more tickets for noise violation (he has 2 12s in his jeep) and for lack of insurance. While he got those tickets he had two open beers in his car and a few unopened ones on the floor of his car, and this was DIRECTLY after we got busted by the cops for having the beer.

Also boobies, that sounds like a hell of a night. I'm a little curious as to how said JJ character made an ass of himself.

Oh yeah, and I completely forgot, the cop tried to get me to snitch. He made it seem like I had no chance but to get a felony and then pulled me alone aside and asked if there was anything I knew about anything illegal going on in the local area and made it seem like snitching would get me off the hook. Fun times.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 03:59:24 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 14, 2009, 11:25:27 PM »
Fuck 'da police