Author Topic: The intoxicated replies thread  (Read 167102 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: The intoxicated replies thread
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2009, 01:54:59 AM »
According to wikipedia, Ritalin is actually similar to cocaine, in it's effects, and euphoria is actually listed as an effect, considering the fact that like many amphetamines, it acts as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, thereby increasing dopamine levels in your brain temporarily.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2009, 02:05:22 AM »
I used to be on ritalin and adderall, and I didn't remember them effecting me all that much, maybe I should retry them.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2009, 03:27:54 AM »
According to wikipedia, Ritalin is actually similar to cocaine, in it's effects, and euphoria is actually listed as an effect, considering the fact that like many amphetamines, it acts as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, thereby increasing dopamine levels in your brain temporarily.

From my experience, and what I've read, it's not at all as pronounced as Adderall, which is pretty much literally amphetamine.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2009, 03:52:18 AM »
Yeah, it is considered to be noticeably less potent than Adderall.

Regardless, I could probably really use some right now :/ I should be studying for tomorrow's test... But on the bright side, I'll be heading to a friend's to study early tomorrow and studying right up until the test.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2009, 10:46:28 PM »
Just had some Kahlua Mudslide mix, sans ice.  Yum.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #230 on: December 12, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »
So, my friend is having a party tonight. He agreed to host some girl's 18th's birthday (long story). So, he's invited a couple people himself so that he's not surrounded by a bunch of young girls, and isn't the only one hammered. So, looks like I'm getting hammered again. I'll have to post anything awesome/interesting here when it's all over.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 12, 2009, 08:31:17 PM »
So, he's invited a couple people himself so that he's not surrounded by a bunch of young girls, and isn't the only one hammered.

but why?

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »
Drinking Full Sail Pale Ale. Fantastic microbrew, I highly recommend it.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #233 on: December 13, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »
but why?

Because when your 22, and the girl is turning 18, there's quite a bit of age difference.

Basically, as far as he's concerned, she's just using him because he has a house, and he has trouble saying no to a girl. He didn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of loser kids who don't know how to party, so he basically had a pre-party with his friends before hand. Let's put it this way: I arrived between 8 and 8:30. My friend was hammered already, and everyone had been drinking and such (just his friends). By 9:30, I was drunk, and high as fuck. I think the girl and her friends started showing up around 9:45-10... By the time their party was going strong, I was in the bathroom, waiting to get sick, lol. I passed out in the upstairs bathroom till about 6, dozed on the couch till 8, when one of the other guys that was at the party woke up and needed to leave, so I moved the car, woke my girlfriend up, and left.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »
They're 18 and they don't know how to party? What the hell, I remember going to keggers stoned when I was like 14 or 15.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2009, 09:50:08 PM »
They're 18 and they don't know how to party? What the hell, I remember going to keggers stoned when I was like 14 or 15.

First off: around here, most people's parents would MURDER them for that at that age. Second off, we're college students, they're highschoolers. Since when did highschoolers know how to party, according to college students?

It wasn't nearly as bad as AJ had thought it would be, but there were 2 of them that didn't drink (one, because he was driving, and the other, because he didn't drink, for whatever reason).

I dunno, I was too fucked up to pay too much attention to what was going on by that point, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #236 on: December 15, 2009, 05:19:46 PM »
I did coke for the first time recently with a friend. It didn't do anything to me, but my friend got pretty cokey. We did 4 lines within an hour and it never hit me :/ Weird shit.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #237 on: December 15, 2009, 09:34:41 PM »
That sucks. I'd kinda like to try it, but I'm not down with snorting things :/ How was it when you snorted it? (I know coke is better than most, since it's a pretty effective painkiller).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 16, 2009, 01:36:19 AM »
A relevant post.

I was drinking at a pub and met some friends, then I went home, at some hot dogs, and now I'm sipping on vodka and Dr. Pepper cherry and playing SF3S.

Apparently my friend gave me some vicodin (a medium sized white pill with some markings) and I took it put didn't feel too much. Now I just feel warm and slightly mellow.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:59:37 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2009, 01:10:30 PM »
That sucks. I'd kinda like to try it, but I'm not down with snorting things :/ How was it when you snorted it? (I know coke is better than most, since it's a pretty effective painkiller).

Snorting is not really my thing either. It was mostly a spur of the moment "hey why not?" situation. It really didn't do anything to me, nothing like how I've heard coke usually is. I felt a little more energetic, but there were no obvious changes in my behavior or mood :/ I'm okay with that though; I never intended to get involved with coke anyway.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx