Author Topic: The intoxicated replies thread  (Read 167115 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: The intoxicated replies thread
« Reply #405 on: September 04, 2010, 12:53:56 AM »
Fuck, I wish I could drink with my dad :/ But he doesn't drink... At all.

My condolences.

The best part about the, uh, margarita experience was that I found that my dad acts the same way that I do when I get drunk -- uncharacteristically boisterous.

He also sent me a funny text earlier: "Life has taught me one thing; if Ian mixes the drinks the bar will go broke but the patrons will be happy."

And to think, I've still got 2/3 of a bottle of tequila left... ;D
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 04, 2010, 02:27:07 AM »
That should be fun. Also, I'm very drunk and somehat stoned. Fun times tonihght, so glad I got the fuck out of my house.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #407 on: September 04, 2010, 03:34:26 AM »
I've only done acid once, but it was better than the dozenish times I've done shrooms combined. If the place and company were just right, I would definitely do it again. Preferably at the beach again.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 04, 2010, 03:54:46 AM »
I am fucked,  got drunk and stned and a friends really nice house and then ate some taco bell, which was amazing. Now I'm playing Muramasa (way too hard) and watching a Nobby Nob boy stream.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 04, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »
I've only done acid once, but it was better than the dozenish times I've done shrooms combined. If the place and company were just right, I would definitely do it again. Preferably at the beach again.

Yeah, this seems to be the general consensus. I think I've only met one or two people that prefer shrooms to acid, and I think it's because they're more of the "omg spiritual revelations i am a filthy hippy patchouli oil i am at one with the universe" types. I still rly want to try 2c-___ though. :<

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #410 on: September 04, 2010, 03:05:08 PM »
From my experience with shrooms vs. LSD, LSD seems more likely to give a person "spritual revelations" than anything else. I had some of the most profound conversations on acid with friends who were also tripping, and my thoughts seemed a lot less convoluted and more consistent than they were with mushrooms. Mushrooms just make people think more goofy and outrageous thoughts which don't apply as much to REAL life once they're sober. Although I've only done acid once so I don't really have a particularly sturdy opinion, but I've never had anything close to true enlightenment on mushies.
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 04, 2010, 03:56:03 PM »
Yeah, this seems to be the general consensus. I think I've only met one or two people that prefer shrooms to acid, and I think it's because they're more of the "omg spiritual revelations i am a filthy hippy patchouli oil i am at one with the universe" types. I still rly want to try 2c-___ though. :<

Really? It's usually the exact opposite down here. Everyone seems to want to try shrooms, yet when acid is announced no one seems as motivated (Well, one friend is, but that's because he's done it a few times when he was young). I'm a bit leery myself, I really don't know much about it outside of its effects, and I hear it's generally stronger then shrooms.

Oh yeah, and I'm hung over as hell, glad I slept all day.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 03:58:25 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #412 on: September 04, 2010, 04:10:22 PM »
I think the availability of certain drugs in certain areas is what's responsible for the different demand. Around Portland, however, there isn't really a shortage of any kind of narcotics hah. I don't have any connections besides for weed (which I haven't used in a while so I might not have those anymore) but if I was serious about getting hooked up with LSD, shrooms, salvia, DMT, ecstasy, etc., I could probably get it by the end of the day. Although even if I was going to get any of those I wouldn't trust any of it unless I knew the person selling it to me.
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #413 on: September 06, 2010, 09:47:02 PM »
you need more druggie friends. lol or get into the rave scene, get to know some folks and get connected that way

Lol, I'd be happy with either. I do have a couple friends from college that smoke, but they've both cut back lately, and driving to barrie like that is a bit too much just to pick up.

Also, if there WAS a rave scene here, I'd love to get into it. Unfortunately, unless I want to go to toronto, I'm pretty much SOL with that one. :/

Also, I made a post on my tumblr about the trip I took: http://bobbias.tumblr.com/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 06, 2010, 10:17:45 PM »
Was hanging out at a bar with my family for my sisters birthday, and she was HAMMERED. Was fun.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #415 on: September 06, 2010, 11:06:25 PM »
I think if s.net ever has a get together, there should be a designated "Acid tent" or something.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #416 on: September 07, 2010, 01:34:17 AM »
Well as long as we weren't confined to the tent for the duration of the get together that'd be cool.
 - Alexxx

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 07, 2010, 02:39:18 AM »
yea lol plus acid is at least 10 hours if not more worth of tripping so maybe we should all just take it xD lmfao
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #418 on: September 08, 2010, 05:02:46 AM »
Well as long as we weren't confined to the tent for the duration of the get together that'd be cool.

Lol, yeah, of course. Being confined to the inside of a tent would be a bad idea, considering how bad a bad acid trip can be.

Though it would be awesome to have like a mini rave going in there. We could get sneaky to do the mixing :P

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 08, 2010, 06:15:05 PM »
Though it would be awesome to have like a mini rave going in there. We could get sneaky to do the mixing :P

this.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/