Author Topic: OLDOLDOLDOLDOLD  (Read 17850 times)

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
Re: OLDOLDOLDOLDOLD
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »
I want to see the 150'ish posts I had on that site, I was fucking retarded then. I hate all children in middle school because of how stupid I was.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 02:57:07 AM »
As was I. I couldn't spell for SHIT (still can't, but that's easy to hide on a PC with google) and my gramma skills was shit son. Also you were only in middle school, que?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 03:19:48 AM »
I was a high school graduate when I joined.  If anything, I've gotten less mature since I signed up there.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 03:22:00 AM »
Internet tends to make you both smart and dumber at the same time. Quite peculiar.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

vladgd

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 05:07:46 AM »
i joined (well you can see when in the screenies) when i heard about the "lord of the fingerdance" competition, and i was going to try and make a sim for that.  but arch ended up calling it, and i ended up staying.

i do admit though, i used to type in leet speak (how r u?) and that site weened me off from sounding like a retarded monkey.

umm and i joined when i was a junior in that high school.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 05:14:06 AM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 07:55:47 AM »
IIRC, I joined when I was in like, grade 10, maybe?

I honestly barely remember anything at all from A0 now :/ Having a shitty memory sucks ass.

But anyway, I know I lurked there for a while, but I think it was maybe the summer of 2002 (or maybe 2003, I dunno) I joined.

My brother found the quasar 1.5x video on ebaums forums, showed it to me, and downloaded stepmania. Then I got into it and he said it sucked ass, and I began lurking on a few of those sites, like DDRUK, Bemanistyle, and later, a0.

I remember there was a bunch of shit with hayden getting banned and shit around the time I joined, IIRC.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »
Oh dear lord, the Hayden bannings...

I lost track of how many times I banned him before giving up and just telling him to behave himself. XD

He was always an awesome guy to chat with one-on-one, but he had a nasty tendancy of being horrible inflammatory when in groups...not sure if that's changed; I haven't lurked on ODI long enough to know.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 02:08:13 PM »
Yes, those infamous Hayden Bannings, lol. I never quite understood why he was being banned, but that was after he'd been banned a bit, and I never saw much of his stuff. The bit I did see wasn't inflammatory, but that doesn't mean much, since I barely saw any of his stuff around then.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kulli

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 04:23:48 PM »
lol he hated me

ps I joined when I was 12...oh man did I ever get a lot of shit haha

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 11:39:33 PM »
I was.... 14, 15? something like that. I've always been more mature than my age when it comes to typing and such though. I was always the guy who got pissed off at his friends for typing "u" instead of "you" and absolutely refused to let it go. I ALWAYS typed things out in full, aside from the general things like "lol" and all that.

Of course, I've also always been opinionated, argumentative, and unfortunately, not as eloquent as I would like to be when typing my arguments. Most of my ideas do NOT transfer well to being typed, so my arguments are less than they should be.

But I'm getting off on a tangent now, like I always end up doing, especially when I'm tired.

Jesus, I'm making typos. For the past month or so, I've been making WAY more typos than I normally would... It's beginning to really get annoying.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 12:59:12 AM »
Yes, those infamous Hayden Bannings, lol. I never quite understood why he was being banned, but that was after he'd been banned a bit, and I never saw much of his stuff. The bit I did see wasn't inflammatory, but that doesn't mean much, since I barely saw any of his stuff around then.

There was originally a good reason for it, but it's kind of like the war in Nineteen Eighty-Four -- after so long you start to forget what started it.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 01:50:54 PM »
Yeah, that affects lots of fights/arguments/wars/whatever.

This thread is now about 1984:

That book was really REALLY well written. The dystopic society was really well thought out, and generally pretty realistic in how it would operate.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 02:31:09 PM »
This thread is now about 1984:

That book was really REALLY well written. The dystopic society was really well thought out, and generally pretty realistic in how it would operate.

id rather spam my own thread than have you and spektur take it off the topic i set it to be

vladgd

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2008, 02:31:41 PM »
id rather spam my own thread than have you and spektur take it off the topic i set it to be

vladgd

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »