Author Topic: Diablo 2 LOD  (Read 43254 times)

vladgd

Re: Diablo 2 LOD
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2008, 10:56:54 PM »
thing is, you can kill nm meph easily with under 2k damage.  though, both hammerdins and sorcs (blizzard/meteorb) suck to level up to 30, after that it starts getting better, and you don't need to be twinked at all to get them to kill stuff.

not to mention, BECAUSE you don't need much gear, you can load up on assloads of magic find without much detriment to your killing speed.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2008, 07:39:36 AM »
See, I usually prefer not to powergame in some games. I'm just gonna enjoy this thing at my own pace, if I have to be level 65 to kill NM meph, oh well. My gear sucks ass right now, and I'm not going to seriously play another character until I beat the game with this char (and by that, I mean kill hell baal).

EDIT: Hamachi is finally working. Looks like most of my networking shit was likely from leftover crap from viruses fucking up my networking.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 08:55:10 AM by Bobbias »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2008, 11:23:59 AM »
The last time I played LOD was almost 6 years ago over my friends house and I think I had a level 13 Necro....fun times.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2008, 06:01:50 AM »
sup guise. I just beat normal on players 8. Here's my char after I beat baal: (yes, I named it zakamiro.. I name everything else the same thing.. so fuck it)

EDIT:

THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING AWESOME. URYBVGFKUSGHBVSLJGHSFKLHBSFG

That is all.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 06:04:01 AM by Zakamiro »

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »
Why do you have NO points in vitality? If anything, ALL your points should be in vitality :(

vladgd

« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2008, 02:55:16 PM »
Why do you have NO points in vitality? If anything, ALL your points should be in vitality :(

well for this build, it uses max block, so the stat makeup would be.

strength- enough for gear
dexterity- enough for max block
vitality- when max block is attained for X level, dump points into here
energy- doesn't exist, ignore this, reroll if you put even one point here

vladgd

« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2009, 05:45:38 PM »
NECRO BUMP

anyone have any wearabouts how to get mouse buttons (save for m1 and m2...of course) to work on d2: lod running on windows vista 64?

i have a friend with a vista laptop having the same problems as i have.  i use the scroll wheel heavily to change skills..and well now i have to use the f buttons entirely.  also, clicking the mousewheel to bring up the map i do rather than tab, AND one of the thumb buttons i use early in a characters lifespan to toggle run/walk. 

anywho if anyone had ran into the same problem and has a solution, i would appreciate it.  it isn't a major issue, but it's one high enough on the food chain to be very annoying.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2009, 07:46:50 PM »
I had that issue as well. I fixed it once, but I'm not entirely sure what I had to do. I think I might have had to set the compatibility to like, windows 95 or something stupid like that. But yeah, this is a common issue with Vista or laptops, or something like that, because I've seen a number of posts online about it.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2009, 08:32:31 PM »
i don't see how it would be specific for laptops since im talking about my behemoth desktop here.  but what you said actually helped, i ran it in compatibility mode for windows 98/2000 and i get the click for map, and scroll for skills.  i don't have the toggle run on the side mouse button, but that's very minor, the scroll wheel for skills was the major thing, and i have it back now.

badass.

*edit*

just read that you said vista OR laptops, not vista and laptops, my bad.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 08:37:46 PM by vladgd »

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2011, 12:09:11 AM »
BUMP!
Does anybody have an original D2 CD key I could use for a little while?

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2011, 11:29:46 AM »
ANYbody at all!?!?!? I RUV YEW RONG TIME!