Author Topic: [Text game] Prologue - Finshed  (Read 12915 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: [Text game] Prologue
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 03:49:24 AM »
Haha, I was in the process of writing a post when you did it, anyways. But continue.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 08:24:37 AM »
I guess I wasn't watching the who's online page enough (a habit of mine, lol, but I haven't seen anyone watching it when I was, so I don't think anyone knew I did it.)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2007, 11:23:54 PM »
This thread, it cannot progress until someone suggests an action. >:(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 02:38:02 AM »
Go find your friend(s) and let them know, if they didn't already know from the announcements.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 02:02:41 AM »
Before leaving, you flip open your cell to give a couple friends a call, and see if you can get together later, but you remember it's still pretty early to be calling people on a Saturday. No one appreciates phone calls at 7 AM.

You step out of your apartment, and recall why you got such a good deal on the place. It's pretty run down, apparently the previous owner of your room took pretty good care of it, along with spending some money on renovation. Not that you're an expert on architecture or design, but it looks like it was built in the 1970's, and never got remodeled. It still has stucco ceilings and everything. Taking the elevator down to the lobby reveals a slightly more updated look, but it's still a bit rustic.

You're out of the building now, and presented with the full metropolitan spendor of modern Seattle, complete with a view of the freeway in rush-hour traffic and a Starbucks at every corner. Not much has changed since your great-great-grandfather's time. There's one of the ever-present coffee shops across the street, maybe you should stop in there and grab a latte before venturing out.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 12:28:46 AM by Ulti »

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2007, 06:51:55 PM »
Bump, because I want this thread moving, so I can get on to the main event. I've actually thought it out to a conclusion, unlike my zombie thread on agora. I'll end this one in an action or two.

Grey Knight

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 06:50:27 AM »
Go into the coffee shop and see if they sell "small" or "medium" sizes.  If not, pester them until they jolly well do.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 01:55:51 PM »
You walk into the Coffee shop, and stand in line, looking at the menu. Nothing there looks terribly appealing, let alone in english, so you figure you'll just get a medium black coffee, and call it good. Granted, you asked for medium, and they gave you some size like "grande" or something, but you guess it's not enormous, and don't compain back. You sit at a table and fume over the mystery that is American coffee being given whacky Italian names, when suddenly the power goes out. You can hear people screaming out on the street, but nothing seems wrong from inside.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2007, 02:18:07 PM »
Look out the window and try to figure out what the screaming is all about.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2007, 02:37:36 PM »
You chug the rest of your coffee, begin to stand up, and suddenly an air-raid siren blares to life. Either this is some sort of cruel joke or-

You're dead.

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: [Text game] Prologue - Finshed
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 03:11:59 PM »
For the first time in recorded history, Earth has suffered a direct attack from an extra-teresstrial. They appeared out of nowhere, wielding massive anti-planetary weapons, effectively erasing the entire western Hemisphere before a counter-attack could be mounted. All in all, the death toll exceeded 3 billion, and almost all non-human life was extinguished due to the massive disruption of weather patterns in following decades. It would take almost a century for life on earth to return to 'business as usual'

However, even in the face of such grim circumstances, humanity still manages to survive. The attack was repelled before further damage to Earth, the moon, or any of the Mars Cities occurred, and within weeks, the remaining researchers on Human colonies began to focus their efforts on how exactly They managed to slip into the solar system undetected.

That's all the backstory I'm going to give you, I'm too lazy, and not liking the way my writing is turning out. Oh well. New thread. Long story short, Earth gets raped, war ensues.

vladgd

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 10:36:16 PM »

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 10:26:29 PM »
YOUR GAY

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »
YOU'RE GAY

fixed.... idiot face loser brain.

just wanna play video games

just wanna play video games

every night and every day

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.