Author Topic: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull WARNING SPOILERS? hark :o  (Read 6032 times)

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
THIS MOVIE PISSED ME OFF.

If I had directed it, at the end, I would have had Sallah appear, as well as both Henry Jones Sr. and Marcus Brody coming back from the dead!  And then, suddenly, a planeful of KGB goons appears, and they have a huge battle.  Then, the aliens join in, and there's a three way brawl!  So you've got all three Joneses, Marion, Sallah, Brody, and Oxley, with a whip, umbrella, switchblade, the skull, and a shitload of camels, courtesy of Sallah, you've got the KGB with Kalashnikovs, and you've got the aliens with ray guns!  AND THEY BLOW THINGS THE FUCK UP.  Then, THE ARMY DEATH ANTS FROM HELL COME BACK AND EAT THE KGB, and then the Joneses hand over the crystal skull, and the aliens fly off after teleporting them all back to the museum.  Then Indy does Marion THE END

No, really, though, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull rocked, and proved that Shia LeBeouf doesn't completely suck at acting, and than Harrison Ford can *still* pull this shit off.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Heh, last night we watched Raiders of the lost Ark. (I think that's the one anyway, we were drinking, and I only watched about 2 3rds of the movie, and wasn't paying that much attention, and have never seen the old movies before :/)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
Harrison Ford can *still* pull this shit off.

Blade Runner. :]

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Korremar

• View Profile
proved that Shia LeBeouf doesn't completely suck at acting

The fuck's that supposed to mean?

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
^Shia LeBeouf sucks.

Especially at acting.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Korremar

• View Profile

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
fucking british, too. I heard his real accent and i was like.. WHAT THE FUCK, HOUSE? GOD DAMN IT-- TALK LIKE A SNOBBY, ARROGANT AMERICAN AGAIN.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Haha, yeah, you see the "Inside the Actors Studio" episode he was on? Him, clean shaven, talking in his real accent is REALLY FUCKING OFFPUTTING.

But his piano playing was hilarious:

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

&feature=related

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
fucking british, too. I heard his real accent and i was like.. WHAT THE FUCK, HOUSE? GOD DAMN IT-- TALK LIKE A SNOBBY, ARROGANT AMERICAN AGAIN.

My mom and I watched some big awards show (I can't remember the names of those things...sue me) that he hosted and...yikes.  I knew he was British but it was still funny hearing him talk like that.

Then there's Bob Hoskins...
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
^Shia LeBeouf sucks.

Especially at acting.

Bitches don't know about my even stevens.